剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
但是有人设置了开机密♥码♥
But someone added a boot password
禁止进入英特瑞格的文档
Blocking access to Intrigue's files.
我猜是特雷西探员
I'd guess Detective Tracy --
他不是探员 中尉
He's not a detective, lieutenant.
他到底是谁
But who is he?
加布里埃尔警官 我们现在知道了吗
Sergeant Gabriel, do we know yet?
指纹显示他的真名叫作Jonathan Baird
Fingerprints say his real name is Jonathan Baird.
36岁 没有犯罪记录
He's age 36, he's got no criminal record,
和伯恩斯坦没有金钱往来
No financial connection to the Bernsteins.
他为几家保安公♥司♥工作
He's worked for a variety of security companies
超过10年了
Over the past 10 years,
每次被炒的原因是工作太出色
Fired each time for doing his job a little too well.
他参加过两次洛杉矶警♥察♥学院的入学测试
He took the l.a.p.d. academy entrance exam twice,
分数很高
Scored extremely high,
但都因为心理问题被拒
But was never admitted due to psychological issues.
太吓人了
There's a shock.
关于他的目击者证词
Now...about his witness statements.
好消息是字迹工整
The good news is his handwriting is impeccable.
坏消息则是全部用密♥码♥写的
The bad news is everything's written in this bizarre code
只有他自己能破译
I think only he can decipher.
谢谢 中尉
Thank you. lieutenant.
终于来了
Oh, finally.
我现在觉得难以置信的不受重视
You know, I feel incredibly underappreciated right now.
贝尔德先生
Do you, Mr. Baird?
这是你的名字对吧
That is your name, isn't it?
我们准备坐在这争论我的身份
Are we really gonna sit here and debate my identity,
还是想要逮捕凶手呢
Or are we going to arrest a killer?
如果我们不能在48小时里抓住他
You know, if we don't catch him in the first 48 hours,
成功的机会就很渺茫了
Our chances of success go down dramatically!
我们在失去机会
We are losing time, people!
我们没有失去任何机会
We're not losing any time.
你的时间会多得用不完
You have all the time in the world.
给我一个
Give me one good reason why i
不逮捕你的理由
shouldn't arrest
好 这个理由怎么样
Uh, okay. uh, how about this?
我什么也没做
I didn't do it!
还有 顺便说一句 在我值勤时
And, by the way, while i'm on duty,
您能不能叫我"警探"
Could you please refer to me as "detective"?
如果你们稍微多花点
You know, if you spent a little more
时间调查
time investigating
少花点时间来逮捕同事
And just a little less time arresting fellow officers,
你们就会知道凶手开一辆黑色宝马
You would know by now that the killer drives a black bmw,
而我们开皇冠维多利亚
Whereas we all drive crown vics.
为什么你第一个出现在案发现场
Why were you at the crime scene in the first place?
我想是因为我看到一些黑白色衣服
Uh, well, i-i guess i saw some black-and-whites there,
然后我想 为什么我不显示
And i thought, "why don't i show
一点点责任心呢
a little bit initiative
我不得不告诉你们
You know, i got to tell you,
波普局长可比你们有影响力多了
Chief pope was a lot more impressed with me than you are.
我要证人的名字
I need the names of the witnesses.
在我官方报告的十七页上
They're on page 17 of my official report.
你写什么官方报告
You're not writing an official report!
我当然没写 我怎么写
No, i'm not, am i?!
因为我被铐在这个椅子上
That's because i'm handcuffed to this chair!
我不会让你们俩毁了这调查
I am not gonna let the two of you blow this investigation!
我比你们调查得深入多了
I am way farther along on this than you are.
你们知道为什么 因为我像闪电般迅速
You want to know why? because i move like lightning.
我点亮混沌 我风一样飞翔
I turn on a dime. i fly like the wind.
你们知道我申请
Did you see how fast i served
搜查令有多快吗
that search warrent
那是因为我们需要法官
That's because we actually have to
签字才能调查
get a judge to sign them!
你来说说看
And tell me this.
我们的受害人昨晚看到的女人
The woman that our victim was seen with last night --
她有没有开着一辆宝马
Does she or does she not drive a black bmw,
就象我们的凶手
Just like our killer?
- 是不是 - 你没有权力
Yes or no? hey, youdon't get to ask
问我们问题
questions around
富林副队长
All right, lieutenant flynn.
-在 -在
- Yes? - yes?
等等 就
Look, look -- just -- mm.
好
Okay.
警探
Detective.
你点亮混沌
You turn on a dime.
你像闪电般迅速 你风一向飞翔
You move like lightning. you fly like the wind.
你对这个案子真的有头绪吗
Do you actually have a theory about this crime?
头儿
Chief!
副队长 这个人已经调查到我们
Look, lieutenant, this man has been places we have not
都做不了的事情
And done things we cannot do,
包括审问证人
Including interviewing the witnesses.
也许您可以帮我们提高速度
Maybe you could bring us up to speed.
怎么样
How about it...
迪克先生
Dick?
一个停车♥库♥ 冰冷 潮湿 不可原谅
A parking garage -- cold, dank, unforgiving,
它就是邪恶的化身 而且
As mundane as evil itself, and yet --
警探 请说案情
Detective, just the fact pattern, please.
我得找对感觉
I have to set the right tone!
我们从不知道马克·伯恩斯坦
We may never know exactly what mark bernstein,
又叫英特瑞格 当他单独走下楼梯间时
A.k.a. intrigue, was thinking
他在想什么
As he walked from the structure's single stairwell
他的宝马 停在不指名停车位上
To his bmw, parked in this unassigned guest spot
在三层停车场的第二层
On parking level 2 of 3.
是否所有的停车楼层都有不指名位置
Do all the parking levels have unassigned guest spaces?
聪明的问题 我的拉丁朋友
That's a very astute question, my latino friend.
答案是 对 完全对
The answer is s? absolutamente.
就是对的 满意了吗
Which is "yes, absolutely," okay?
很显然 我们的凶手认出了被害人的车
Clearly, our killer recognized our victim's car.
伯恩斯坦走到这里
Bernstein walked here.
我们的枪手 站在这里
And our shooter, standing here,
因为他的枪壳在这里和这里被发现
Judging by where the casings landed here and here,
就象叫了他的名字
Likely called his name.
就好象 你好 英特瑞格
Might have sounded like, "hey, intrigue!
是你吗
Is that you?!"
受害人转身
So the victim turned.
枪手开枪
The shooter fired -- bam! bam!
一颗中了 弹片射进头脑
One hit, one hot slug of lead
直直地进入
Squarely penetrating...
受害人的前额
The victim's forehead.
我在这里 继续
I'm here. go on.
抱歉
Excuse me.
谁是第一个目击证人
Uh, who was the first eyewitness?
一为苏·贾米森小姐 住515房♥间
A miss sue jamison of apartment 515
正小心地走下楼梯间
Was gingerly descending the stairwell
当她听到两声枪响
When she heard those two gunshots --
几秒后 一个瘦弱的 中等身高女人
Seconds later, a thin woman of about average height
从她身边经过 跨过她跑上街
Fled past her, ostensibly on her way up to the street.
不 请确保你给我这个正确的
No, make sure you give me this right...
我让您烦了吗 警官
Am i boring you, officer?!
头儿 弹道检测确定
Uh, chief, ballistics confirms
在现场发现的枪
The gun found at the crime scene
就是凶杀案的那把
matches bullet
谢谢 警官
Thank you, sergeant.
警探 请您继续 快点
Detective, would you please continue, quickly?
三分钟后 一个叫格兰·兰姆斯代尔
Three minutes later, a glenn ramsdale
发现一辆黑色宝马停在楼下
Spies a late-model black bmw stopping behind the building.
有东西从驾驶座窗户里出来
Something falls out of the driver's-side window.
是把枪
It's a gun.
我们刚才正好确定了谋杀凶器
And we've just confirmed the murder weapon.
谢谢 警探
Thank you so much, detective.
很明显 我们的凶手
So, clearly, our -- our killer
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表