剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
There's a bar in Culver city. The leg room.
我猜他是在那里鬼混
I thought he was there on a bender.
他回来的时候 我不想还待在这
And I didn't want to be around when he came home.
-局长 -什么事
- Hey, Chief. - Yes?
雷莫斯在保罗的办公室
Ramos is up in Pope's office.
想和你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
好的 谢谢 长官
Oh, okay. Thank you, Commander.
陶副队
Oh, Lieutenant Tao,
请你和 加布里埃尔警官 去这个酒吧
Would you and Sergeant Gabriel please visit this leg room,
查找格里森失踪那晚
See if we can retrace Mr. Greeson's steps
可能有的线索
On the night he disappeared?
谢谢
Thank you.
局长 他女朋友怎么处置
Chief, what do you want to do with the girlfriend?
告诉她暂时待在这里
Tell her she's not going home.
你就是想看我再被扇一巴掌
You just want to see me get slapped again.
从没这么想过
The thought never crossed my mind.
那么 你曾经私下
So, you managed
和他们的家人谈过
To talk to the family members on your own?
是的
I did.
拿到一些有价值的材料
Got some pretty interesting stuff, too,
比如命案发生时他们都在哪里
Like where everyone was at the time of the murder.
就是你们所说的 不在场证据
I think you guys call them,alibis.
我们把话说清楚
And just so we're clear,
局里没有人
No one from this department
叫你去收集这些信息
Asked you to obtain that information.
当然没有 作为一名记者
Of course not. As a journalist,
与执法人员串通
It would be unethical for me
是违反职业道德的
To collude with law enforcement.
也就是说
Okay, now, that being said,
在我明天发表报道之前
Before I publish my story tomorrow,
还有一些信息想了解
There is something else I want to include.
我们提供了所有的信息
We already gave you everything we had.
是吗 乔伊奥没有
Yeah, well, Joey O Didn't.
不 不 不行 抱歉 绝对不行
Oh, no, no, no, no. I'm sorry. That's not possible.
既然如此 如果你们想要
Well, fine. Then you'll have
那些不在场证据的话 就等明天的报纸吧
To wait for tomorrow's paper for the alibis.
如果我的编辑没有把它们删掉的话
That's assuming that my editor includes them in the paper.
为什么一定要和奥林谈
Why do you want to talk to Mr. Olin, anyway?
警界英雄结束他的最后一案
Heroic cop closes his last case
这是大新闻
It's a great story.
雷莫斯 如果结案
Mr. Ramos, if this case closes,
那也是我结的
I will be doing it.
不要叫他乔伊奥
And stop calling him Joey O.
真可笑
It's ridiculous.
我到底能不能和他谈
Am I gonna talk to him or not?
好吧 动作快一点
All right,let's get it over with.
真的吗 太棒了
Yeah? Good.
你们可以去求证这些
You can have your people confirm the alibi,
不过我已经大概核对了一遍
But I ran a cursory check.
都被证实了 除了他弟弟
They all held up, except the brother's.
托德·韦斯特
Todd West.
他老婆孩子出城了
His wife and kids were out of town,
没人为他做不在场证明
So no one can vouch for him.
好的 非常感谢
Okay. Thank you so much.
还有件事 局长
There's one more thing, Chief.
我不知道是否重要
I'm not really sure how important this is,
托德和凯蒂·韦斯特是双胞胎
But, uh, Todd and Katie West, they were twins.
看那里
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
是那辆车
We got a green truck.
早晨的罚单
Ticketed this morning.
车尾有个拖车栓钩
Got a trailer hitch on the back.
钥匙在点火开关上
Keys in the ignition.
找到一个铲子
We got a shovel
还有一个两头有环的铁索
And a steel cable with a loop on each end.
一支枪
Got a gun.
你的手♥机♥在吗
You got your camera phone?
-老天 -在
- Oh, man. - Yeah.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
有没有听说 格里森失踪那晚
We hear about any altercations around the bar
在酒吧发生了一些口角
The night Greeson disappeared?
陶敲过门
Tao knocked on doors,
他说没人举报有异常情况
And he said nobody reported anything out of the ordinary.
强森局长 我们确认两名死者的身份
We've I.D.'d your two Jane Does, Chief Johnson.
一号♥袋子里是丹娜·克拉克森
The body in bag one is Dana Clarkson.
二号♥袋子里是凯蒂·韦斯特
And the body in bag two is Katie West.
好的 终于确定了
Okay. It's official...Finally.
而且 我对被拖者的预测是对的
Also, I was right about your dragging victim.
药检发现死者体内含大量吗♥啡♥
Tox screen found high levels of morphine in his system.
-吗♥啡♥ -做得很好 医生
- Morphine? - Good call, doctor.
是不错
Yes, it was.
谢谢
Thank you.
在犯罪现场发现的弹壳
The casings we found at the crime scene
与格里森的枪完全匹配
Are a match to Greeson's gun,
而且从驾驶室车门处
And we pulled a clean set of prints
找到一组清晰的指纹
From the driver's-side door of Greeson's truck.
那组指纹与
And those prints match the ones
昨晚从托德·韦斯特杯子上拿到的一致
We pulled off of Todd West's coffee cup last night.
我猜 你不知道 你自己
Well, I guess you didn't know these people
其实不了解这些人 奥林警探
As well as you thought, Detective Olin.
警官 你和普罗文茨副队
Sergeant, would you and Lieutenant Provenza
带 托德·韦斯特 来问话好吗
Please bring Todd West in for a chat?
局长 他有律师
Chief, he has a lawyer.
好吧 那就以谋杀罪逮捕他
Fine. Then, arrest him for murder.
我先离开一下
Pardon me.
我认识托德·韦斯特十年了
I've known Todd West for 10 years.
他不是凶手
He isn't your guy.
我们有足够的证据
Well, we have some pretty compelling evidence
证明他是凶手
That says otherwise.
都是偶然的
It's all circumstantial.
现在你变成他的律师了
Oh, you're a lawyer now?
韦斯特已经有个律师了
Well, Mr. West already has one of those,
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
我懂了 你在生我的气
Okay, you're mad at me. I get it.
现在 我们已经提出指控
And now that we have filed charges,
他可以在监狱里蹲两年 等着审判
He can sit in jail for the next two years awaiting trial
与此同时 我会找其他有利证据
While I find the rest of the evidence I need
把他关上一辈子
To put him away for life.
所以 我希望你慢慢等着
So...I hope you're expecting to wait
因为 最近你的案子 是结不了了
Because you won't be closing your case anytime soon.
好的
All right.
听说陶副队
I hear that Lieutenant Tao
彻查过酒吧周围的情况
Canvassed the neighborhood around that bar,
而豪伊失踪的当晚
And, the night that howie disappeared,
没有任何争吵
There were no reports of arguments or fights.
所以 无论他跟谁离开 他都是自愿的
So whoever he left with he left with willingly,
不管是否醉酒 都肯定不是托德·韦斯特
And it would not have been Todd West, drunk or not!
听着 如果你认为托德·韦斯特是无辜的
Fine, look, if you think that Todd West is innocent,
让他来跟我说
Have him come in here and talk to me...
不要带律师
Without a lawyer.
没门
I can't do that.
你真想结案吗
How badly do you want to close your case?
做梦吧
Because that's not gonna happen
除非找到杀霍华德·格里森的凶手
Until I find out who murdered Howard Greeson.
你还好吧
How you holding up?
乔 这太荒谬了
This is crazy, Joe.
或许只是和她坐坐
Maybe if you just sit down with her
说出真♥相♥
And tell her the truth.
没有律师吗
Without my lawyer?
你没有什么好隐瞒的 不是吗
You don't have anything to hide, do you?
当然没有
No. Of course not.
听我说
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表