剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
所有分队注意 有居民举报1400布利兹处有枪击
All units. citizen reports shots fired at 1400 blease advise.
大概地点是6a-37
Possible location of 6a-37.
这里是空中13号♥ 我们这就过去
Air 13. we'll be en route to that call.
约30秒后到达
We got about 30 seconds.
收到 空中13号♥
Copy that, air 13.
319号♥警车正在赶来
319 en route.
274号♥警车收到
274 responding.
这里是空中13号♥ 已到达弗里阿维斯帕上空
Air 13. I'm over friar and vesper.
在该地点6区发现一辆警车
I got a black-and-white. code 6 in the area.
10-4 空中13号♥请指示
10-4, air 13. please advise.
我觉得有人受伤倒下了
I think i got someone down here.
指挥中心 派遣一辆救护车
control, send me an ambulance
地点是弗里阿维斯帕
To my location right here -- Friar and vesper.
收到 空中13号♥ 知道警员的确定位置吗?
Copy, air 13. do you have a fix on our officers?
联♥系♥他们没有回应
They're not responding.
伙计们 空中13号♥到达弗里阿维斯帕了吗?
Hey, guys, friar and vesper -- can you come up for air 13?
在542号♥店铺 空中13号♥快来
Shop 542, come in for air 13.
明白了吗 搭档
You up, partner?
弗里阿维斯帕有警员 空中13号♥飞近点
Officers at friar and vesper, come up for air 13.
搭档 飞近点让我看看
Partner, bring me around real quick.
我想我找到警员了
I think i got some officers here.
指挥中心 目标地点发现警员受伤倒地 请指示
Control, be advised -- i have officers down at the location.
地点弗里阿维斯帕 请求救援
Friar and vesper -- officers need help.
请派送两辆救护车到目标地点
Get me two paramedics to my location
弗里阿维斯帕
right here -- Friar and vesper.
警员受伤倒地 重复一遍 警员受伤倒地
Officers down. i say again -- officers down.
收到 空中13号♥ 警员受伤倒地
Copy, air 13. officers down.
319号♥店铺 我指引你到达现场
Shop 319, i got you there.
它后面好像是274号♥店铺
It looks like shop 274 behind him.
向右转后 在你右手边上前方
Right turn, and they're right there in front of you.
就是这里 警惕行事
There you go. use caution in the area.
指挥中心 派两辆救护车到我所在的位置
Control, get me two paramedics to my location right here --
弗里阿维斯帕
Friar and vesper.
10-4 空中13号♥ 救护车正火速赶来
10-4, air 13. paramedics rolling.
我需要至少三辆警车到现场
I'm gonna need at least three more units at my location.
伙计们 这起事件我们需要所有警力
We need everybody on this one, guys.
东边楼房♥上方和
All right, the east building tops
北边楼房♥上方都没人
And the north building tops are clear.
这些楼顶没有可疑人物
I got no suspect activity on these rooftops.
指挥中心 救护车大概什么时候到达
And, control, what's the e.t.a. on my units?
我需要救护车马上到达
I need paramedics here now.
警探
Detective.
巴斯 请确保把这边的死者录下来
Buzz. Make sure to get the body over here, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
发生了什么
So, what happened here?
从警车被枪袭的位置看
Based on where the black-and-white got fired on,
我们的警员追着一辆车来到这个角落
Looks like our guys followed a car around this corner here
可能是做路障拦截
Probably making a traffic stop --
他们还来不及下车就中了埋伏
Got ambushed before they could even get out.
他们甚至没时间停好车
They didn't even have time to put the car in park.
警员被突然截击了
The officers were short-stopped.
陶副队
Lieutenant Tao?
这样推算 嫌疑犯的车大概在这个位置
That would put the suspect's car about... About here.
好的
Okay.
那么...
So...
他们转弯 跳下车
They turn the corner, jump out of the car...
朝着开来的警车开火
Fire on the black-and-white as it drives up.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们的警员受到他们重型枪♥械♥的袭击
But our guys got lit up by some pretty heavy firepower.
看看这些子弹壳
I mean, look at the casings.
突击步♥枪♥
Assault rifles.
看起来这孩子站在这里 用的是0.25口径的自动枪
Looks like the kid was standing here, firing the .25 auto.
那不是他开的车了
So he wasn't the driver.
或者他根本就不在车里
Or maybe he wasn't in the car at all.
布朗警官 我认为那块塑料板
Sergeant Brown, i think that piece of plastic
是汽车尾灯的碎片
Is from a car's taillight.
只要送去做侧面冲击试验
We'll be able to get the make and model
我们就可以知道车的品牌和型号♥了
As soon as s.i.d. is through with it.
强生副局长
Deputy chief Johnson.
雷德队长
Captain Raydor.
请稍等一下
O-one moment, please.
埃利奥特警官 把这个拍下来
Sergeant Elliot, get a picture of this.
看来方向盘后的警员
It would appear that the officer behind the wheel
不得不打穿了挡风玻璃作为回击
Had to fire back through the windshield.
那名警员是有名字的 队长
Uh, that officer had a name, captain.
他叫麦克·斯特恩 我搭他爸爸的车来的
It's Mike Stern. I rode with his father.
是的 麦克的搭档安立奎·杜兰
Yeah, and Mike's partner, Enrique Duran --
他当街失血过多血而死
He bled to death on the street.
真让人伤心
It's upsetting.
但接下来几天
But we all have to be very careful with our emotions
我们大家要控制好自己的情绪
Over the next couple of days.
雷德队长 请允许我旧话重提
captain Raydor, pardon me for bringing this up,
侦缉部门来现场是不是为时过早
isn't it a little early For force investigations to be on the scene?
警员当街遭到杀害归属重案组
Officers murdered in the street belong to major crimes.
而平民被洛城警♥察♥打死归我
And civilians killed by l.a.p.d. belong to me.
所有的证据显示这是黑帮所为
Everything about this says gangs.
除了那边死去的白人青少年
Everything except the dead white boy over there,
在事件查明前我将他视为一名受害者
Who I have to treat as a victim until proven otherwise.
很显然你的受害者朝我们警员开枪
It's obvious that your victim Was shooting at our police officers,
我们警员遭受猛烈枪击
Who, despite being immensely outgunned,
仅仅出于自卫而回击
Only fired back in self-defense.
光站在这里 你就能证明
And you can prove that right now as we stand here?
那枪属于那个孩子? 是他开的火?
That gun belonged to that boy, and he fired it?
如果你不能的话 我所看到的是
Because if you can't, what i see is
拦截车辆而导致的大规模枪战
a traffic stop That ended in a massive shootout,
我得问 为什么?
And i've got to ask, "why?"
我的工作职责就是回答这个问题 队长
It's my job to answer that question, captain.
这也是我的工作职责
It's my job, as well...
当这些警员自卫时
Because these officers, while defending themselves,
开枪回击 而一♥平♥民中枪死亡
Discharged their weapons, and a civilian died.
如果你到我的指挥部来...
If you'll just step into my command post for --
我不会跟着你走
i'm not going anywhere with you.
我不能阻止侦缉部门介入此案
I can't stop f.i.d. from interfering,
但是你想介入此案的话 就跟我走
But you want to be involved, you're gonna have to follow me.
死掉的这个孩子 知道名字了吗?
So, this, dead kid here -- does he have a name?
凯文·韦伯 驾照上登记他18岁
Kevin Weber. his driver's license says he's 18 years old.
住在西米谷(加州一城市)
He has a simi valley address
未成年时因恣意破坏公物而被捕一次
And a juvenile arrest for vandalism.
知道了 在我们通知他家人前
Okay, i want the search warrant for his home ready
准备好搜查令
When we notify the family.
局长 目前没有枪战时的目击证人
Chief, so far, no eyewitnesses to the gunfight,
但有许多人看见两名男子驾着一辆深棕色车
But lots of people saw two guys in a dark-brown car --
往东开 还不知道车的牌子和型号♥
No make or model -- taking off, heading east.
有人看见车牌号♥码吗?
Anyone get a license-plate number?
没有 局长
No, ma'am.
我向媒体设立了情报热♥线♥
I released a tip-line number to the press.
马上就接到了蜂拥而来电♥话♥
We'll get a lot of crazies calling in,
-可能会有点线索 -谢谢 长官
-But we may also get some leads. -thank you, commander.
你们准备调集洛城所有警♥察♥
You're gonna have every cop in the city
把每一辆深色车都查一遍吗
pulling over every dark car they see.
所以我才不把这个消息告诉任何人
That's why i'm not handing that information over to anyone,
包括我们自己的警员
Including our own officers.
我不想打草惊蛇
I'm not here to inspire a lynch mob.
我需要你的协助时我会问的 队长
When i need your assistance, i'll ask for it, captain.
谢谢
Thank you.
陶副队 你可以开始回答热♥线♥的问题了
lieutenant Tao, why don't you field the calls from the tip line?
富林副队 你来陪着侦缉队
Lieutenant Flynn, why don't you stay on s.i.d.
追踪尾灯和弹道这条线索
And make sure they follow up on that taillight and ballistics
加布里埃尔警官
And, Sergeant Gabriel,
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表