剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
什么
What?
好厉害
Wow.
出来 现在 现在
Get out of the car! now! now!
把手伸出来
Hands where I can see them!
干的好 门多萨警探
Nice work, Detective Mendoza.
马里奥·瓦尔加斯
Mario Vargas.
我是洛杉矶警局副局长布兰达·雷·强生
I'm deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson of the l.a.p.d.
显而易见的是
And, at the risk of stating the obvious,
先生 你被捕了
Sir, you are under arrest.
我来吧
I'll take it from here.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权委托律师
You have the right to an attorney
在提问过程中可以一位律师在场
And to have one present during questioning.
如果无法负担律师费用
If you cannot afford an attorney,
州政♥府♥可以为你委派一位
One will be provided to you by the state.
你清楚自己的权利了吗 瓦尔加斯先生
Have you heard and understood your rights, Mr. Vargas?
是的
Yes.
你需要律师吗
Do you want a lawyer?
要来干吗
For what?
好的 先生 我现在非常急
All right, Sir, well, I'm in a terrible hurry.
你现在要做的就是
All you have left to do is tell me
告诉我们艾伦·萨默斯在哪儿
Where to find Allan Summers.
为什么 他失踪了吗
Why? Is he missing?
先生 我们现在没空玩
Sir, we are way beyond
"我不知道你在说什么"
The "I don't know what you're talking about" phase
这种游戏了
Of our relationship.
你做了什么 你怎么做到的 我都很清楚
I know exactly what you did and exactly how you did it.
我们终会找到用来
And we will eventually find the computer used
从萨默斯帐号♥转钱出来的电脑
To transfer the money from summers' account,
会连到你在开曼群岛的银行账户
Which will connect you to the bank in the caymans.
你对开曼群岛不太了解吧 孩子
You don't know much about the cayman islands, do you, son?
先生 现在的游戏叫"宽恕政策"
Sir, the name of the game here is "leniency,"
我会尽我所能去安排
Which I will do my very best to arrange
只要你现在就告诉我
If you tell me -- right now --
艾伦·萨默斯在哪儿
Where to find Allan Summers.
我来说下艾伦·萨默斯
Okay, I'll tell you about Allan Summers.
他带走了很多属于别人的钱
He took a lot of money that belonged to other people,
他没有付出却又破产了
And what he didn't spend, he lost.
他毁了上千个人
He destroyed thousands of lives and then just...
就这么走开了
Walked away.
瓦尔加斯先生 你是公♥司♥的风险分♥析♥师
Mr. Vargas, you were your company's risk analyst.
你是说
What are you saying --
你不知道萨默斯要做什么
You didn't know what Summers was up to?
这听上去像我上个求职面试
That sounds a lot like my last job interview--
还有上上一个
And the one before that.
萨默斯是个装成生意人的骗子
Summers was a swindler pretending to be a businessman.
他从信任他的人那儿偷了6亿美元
He stole $600 million from people who trusted him.
换作是你怎么办
And what did you do about that?
我告诉你 什么都不做
I'll tell you -- nothing.
对于艾伦·萨默斯这样的人 我们束手无策
You never do anything about people like allan summers.
你是指为了钱去犯罪的人吗
You mean people who commit crimes for money?
听上去很像你 先生 从我的角度
Sounds a lot like you, sir, because from where I'm sitting,
你伪装成司机 而事实上是
You're nothing but a methodical bank robber
有心计的银行抢匪
Pretending to be a chauffeur.
事实上 你比艾伦·萨默斯还要坏
In fact, you're worse than Allan Summers.
-比萨默斯还要坏吗 -你更暴♥力♥
- Worse than Summers? - Well, you're the violent one.
我暴♥力♥吗 他害死了我妻子
I'm violent? he killed my wife.
拜托
Oh, come on.
艾伦·萨默斯压根不认识你 更别说你妻子了
Allan Summers didn't even know you, much less your wife.
他怎么可能杀她
How did he kill her?
我们失去了工作 同时也失去了医保
When we lost our jobs, we lost our healthcare.
我妻子得了胰腺癌
My wife got pancreatic cancer.
那么是你的保险公♥司♥害死了你的妻子
So your insurance company killed your wife.
如果艾伦·萨默斯是个正直的人
I wouldn't have lost my insurance
我就不会失去医保
If Allan Summers were a decent human being.
即使他是个相对正直的商人
Even if he had been a more decent businessman!
我眼睁睁看着妻子受苦
I watched as my wife lay suffering
还责怪自己
And blamed herself!
你知道她干了什么吗
You want to know what she did?
为了省下那最后的5000美元
To save me our last $5,000...
她自杀了 知道吗
She killed herself, okay?
她用枪射穿了自己的头
She shot herself in the head
因为她治病要花的钱太多了
Because she was too expensive to take care of anymore.
她是可以恢复的 却匆匆走了
She died while she still had a chance to recover.
但她活下来又能怎样
But what did she have to live for?
她带走了一切
He took everything.
一切
Everything.
你们逮捕我
So you arrest me,
却要去拯救艾伦·萨默斯
And Allan Summers, you want to rescue.
这公平吗
How's that fair?
我们只会秉公办事 先生
I don't work for the fairness system, sir.
艾伦·萨默斯做了坏事
Allan Summers has done terrible things.
你告诉我他在哪儿
If you tell me where he is,
我保证会尽我所能
I promise to do my best
为你讨个公道
To get justice for what he took from you.
那我妻子怎么办
And how's my wife gonna get that --
公道
Justice?
你觉得艾伦·萨默斯
How do you suppose Allan Summers
怎么和她算清这笔帐
Can settle accounts with her?
想想你妻子会希望你这样吗
And is this what your wife would have wanted you to do --
你解决了令她受苦的人
Take the man who caused all her suffering and yours
令千万无辜者受苦的人
And the suffering of thousands of others
却将自己变成了杀人犯
And transform him from a criminal into a victim?
艾伦·萨默斯消失得越久
Because the longer it takes for us to find Allan Summers,
他就越可怜
The more sympathetic he becomes.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
你想知道艾伦·萨默斯在哪儿
Okay. you want to know where Allan Summers is?
那好 我告诉你
Fine. I'll tell you.
他在自己建造的地狱里
He's in a hell of his own making.
好的
Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
加布里埃尔警官
Sergeant Gabriel.
应该就是这里
This has to be the place.
第一次 我很高兴我租♥房♥♥子住
For once, I'm happy to be renting.
"自己建造的地狱"
"hell of his own making."
我们进去
Get us inside, please.
浴室没人
Bathroom clear!
我找到他了
I found him.
很好 瓦尔加斯
Ok.Mr.Vargas.Okay
货真价实的谋杀案
Now it's a murder.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表