剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
巴斯 我们先不去作案现场
Uh, Buzz, we're not ready to go to the crime scene yet.
很好
That's fine.
我就是来告诉你 我不能跟你一起去了
I just stepped in to tell you I can't come with you.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
那儿的其他警探说
Well, the other detectives over there
还没有从雷德队长那里
Say they never got word from captain
得到许可令
Rehder to let
可你是我们的人
But you work for us!
我明白
I know.
那个死女人
That woman!
管他的 我们马上行动
Never mind, we're all going.
陶副队 带上你的百宝箱
Lieutenant Tao, would you please bring your bag of tricks?
加布里埃尔警官你也一起去
And, Sergeant Gabriel, you're coming, too.
你不是说我不能参加这次调查吗
You just said I wasn't a part of this investigation.
但你是证人 我现在急需证人
But you're a witness, and I need witnesses.
你们想干什么
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?!
我们要去那报摊偷份报纸
We're headed to the newsstand to pick up a paper,
头版头条就是刑侦组那帮
read about the two f.i.d. guys who got fired
不听保罗命令的家伙被炒了鱿鱼
Because they disregarded orders from the Pope.
-听着 我可不管... -语气 请注意语气
- Listen, I'm not gonna - tone, tone, tone.
尤其是对副队或副局
That's no way to talk to a Lieutenant,
决不能用这种语气说话
Or a deputy chief, for that matter.
先生 如果你做了任何
Sir, if you do anything to interfere
妨碍我查案的事
With my murder investigation,
我会设法让你
I'll see to it that you spend
和下个月的薪水说再见的
the next month all unpaid.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
布斯
Okay, Buzz.
你开始拍摄
Buzz, start filming everything over here,
别落下那个闷闷不乐的警官
Including the unhappy officers over there.
SG
"S.G."
加布里埃尔警官(名字和职称首字母)
Sergeant Gabriel.
在刑侦组字典里称"准嫌疑犯"(首字母也是SG)
Stands for "suspect guilty," as far as f.i.d.'s concerned.
这里就是你所说的
Okay, so, this is where you said
那晚你开枪所站的位置
You were standing and fired your weapon?
富林副队
Lieutenant Flynn,
请你回到埃里克·维特勒的位置
Would you please return to the mark of Erik Whither.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好 警官 请回到这个标记点
All right, sergeant, please return this mark.
然后布斯 你可以...
And, Buzz, could you --
布斯
Buzz?
布斯上哪儿去了
Where is buzz?
在这儿呢
Right here.
你在想什么呢 头儿
Chief, what are you thinking?
如果打死帕索尔先生的
What if there was someone else involved
还另有其人呢
In the shooting of Mr. Parsall?
会是谁 还有第二个枪手吗
What, like a second gunman?
应该是一个开枪的 另一个是帮凶
More like a lone gunman with an accomplice.
有道理 但是头儿
Yeah, but, chief, I saw the gun fire
我确实看见富林站那个位置有火花的
From right about where Flynn is standing.
在你的证词中 你是说见着了开枪后的火花
In your statement, you said you saw the flash of a gun,
而不是一把枪
Not the gun itself.
就像我现在看不到布斯
So, just like I couldn't see Buzz
因为他站在富林副队后面
Standing behind lieutenant Flynn just now,
很可能你也没看见在埃里克·维特勒背后
It's possible that you didn't see the gunman
开枪的人
Standing behind Erik Whither.
对 但是这怎么可能
Y-yeah, but it couldn't be like that.
怎么可能呢
I mean, h-how could it be like that?
朔望现象
Syzygy!
什么
Huh?
朔望现象
Syzygy.
也就是三点一线时
It means when three things are in a row,
比如地球 月亮和太阳在一条直线上时
Like an eclipse when the earth,
出现的日蚀现象
The moon, and the sun are in alignment--
或者这个案子 加布里埃尔
Or, in this case, Gabriel,
埃里克·维特勒
Erik Whither...
和另外那个人
And someone else.
那对离婚夫妇在车里坐了一个小时
The divorced couple were sitting in their car for an hour,
所以 开枪的人和帮凶
So, to the shooter and his lookout,
自然而然认为这附近没人
This whole area would have appeared deserted.
帮凶埃里克 帮他把风
The lookout, Erik, signaled to someone else
告诉他这里很安全
That the coast was clear.
如果那个人杀死了帕索尔
And if that someone else murdered Parsall
逃跑时也向加布里埃尔开了枪
And then fired at Gabriel as he was making his escape,
这就造成了埃里克开枪的假象
Those shots could have looked like they came from Erik.
等等 等等 你是说
Wait. Wait a minute. So what are you saying?
我向手无寸铁的孩子开了枪
You think I shot an unarmed kid?
加布里埃尔当时所站的位置
There were no bullet impacts
没有子弹冲击痕迹
Behind where sergeant Gabriel was standing.
警官
Sergeant...
请把你的手♥枪♥给我
Would you turn over your firearm, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
陶副队
And, lieutenant Tao, can I have a
给我几个空弹夹
clip of blanks,
拿去吧 头儿
Mm, here you go, chief.
谢了
Thank you.
请所有人都站我后面去
Okay, everyone stand behind me, please.
我现在要开几个空枪
I'm firing a weapon with blanks.
请大家保持镇定
There's no need to be alarmed.
不要惊慌
There's no need to be alarmed.
警官 当你开枪时
Sergeant, there's no way you were standing on this mark
你不可能站在这个标记点上的
When you fired your weapon.
对 他应该是站在靠近这里的地方
Yeah, he would have been standing more near here.
找到了
Yeah.
像是冲孔型弹丸
Looks like a wadcutter.
谢了 副队
Thank you, lieutenant.
先生们 不好意思打扰了
Sorry to interrupt, gentlemen.
埃里克·维特勒在哪里
Where's Erik Whither?
在自己的病房♥里睡大觉呢
Uh, in his room, asleep, I think.
他的父母和律师在病房♥外面守着
His parents and attorney are waiting outside there.
我们警方最好别过去
It's not exactly a, uh, police-friendly situation here.
是啊 我们在案发现场
Yeah, ballistics matched the bullet
找到的子弹壳
Found at the crime scene
和霍华德·帕索尔体内子弹吻合
With the bullets that killed Howard Parsall.
那么谋杀受害者的人
So whoever killed our victim
也向加布里埃尔开了枪
Also fired at sergeant Gabriel.
埃里克是否牵涉此案
It doesn't prove that this Erik kid
现在还不确定
Was involved in the crime,
即使他在救护车里说了那些话
Even with what he said in the ambulance.
所以还是应了大卫说的那句话咯
So it's still David's word against this kid.
我不想让你们做这个
I hate to ask y'all this,
因为我知道这不是你们的作风
Since I know it's against your nature,
但是 你们是否能够
But, um, do you think that you could distract
将埃里克的父母和律师
Erik's parents and his lawyer,
引到楼下大厅去呢 最好是发点火
Sort of irritate them down the hall?
请
After you.
我是洛杉矶警局富林副队长
Lieutenant Flynn, l.a.p.d.
我们想谈谈关于你儿子的事
Yeah, we'd like to talk to you about your son.
我们掌握了一些很重要的信息
We have some very important information.
请跟我们到等候室去 好吗
Can we just go over here to the waiting room, please?
那里更好谈话
Be a bit more private.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是洛杉矶警局的布兰达·雷·强生副局长
I'm deputy chief Brenda Leigh Johnson of the l.a.p.d.
很抱歉在这种情况下吵醒你
I'm so sorry to awaken you when you're feeling unwell,
我有几个问题
But I have a few questions.
我已经跟另外一个女士谈过了
I already talked to the other lady.
我来是因为
I'm here
你很可能看到了真正的凶手
Because you may have witnessed the actual murder.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你真的不记得前天晚上
You don't remember another man being shot
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表