剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
I am looking for a killer and as usual,
杰克神父一直很不合作
Father Jack has been uncooperative
一直和我们作对
Every step of the way.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do about that?
首先 你可以抚慰下他的正义感
Well, for starters, you can help me calm his holiness,
也就是说你得完美的像个修女
Even if it means you have to behave like a nun to do it.
这已经够糟了
It's bad enough
洛杉矶警方不尊重那些
The l.a.p.d. won't respect our outreach program
帮助孩子和黑帮的延伸计划
To these children and gangs,
但是当我们的人遭到枪击时
But when one of our own becomes a target
我们还被当成嫌疑犯
And we're being treated like suspects,
那就另当别论了
That's another thing altogether!
我们要的不是质疑 而是答案
We don't need more suspicion. We need answers.
我们正在寻找答案
We're searching for those answers.
在我的教堂吗 而且还没有搜查令
In my church and without a warrant
并且还不回答我们的问题
And without responding to any of our questions.
我们6小时前才接手这个案子
We just got this case six hours ago.
我们上哪儿去找目击者和凶器
We can't pluck witnesses and guns out of thin air.
这种奇事只会出现在你的管辖范围内
Miracles like that fall more under your jurisdiction
我那儿很和谐 神父
Than mine, Father.
好了 我们都是为了一个目的
All right, look, we are all after the same thing here.
你凭什么这么说
And what makes you say that? well...
你难道不想找到杀害雷金·格雷的凶手吗
You want to find Reggie gray's killer, don't you?
我当然想
Of course I do!
但我怎么知道洛杉矶警方是不是想借这谋杀案
But how do I know the l.a.p.d. isn't using his murder
在我的教区开展另一场政♥治♥迫♥害♥
To start another witch hunt in my parish?
把你社区的人带来
Let's bring your community together.
我们当面和他们谈
We'll talk to them directly.
真的吗
Seriously?
当然
Absolutely.
你愿意和我的人♥民♥谈话
You'd be willing to speak with my people
开诚布公
In an open dialogue?
我觉得社区会议行不通
Oh, I don't think a community meeting is really a good idea.
这主意太妙了
That is a fantastic idea.
可以告诉公众我们所掌握的信息
We can tell the people what we know,
他们也能告诉我们
And they could do the same for us.
能让整个社区知道
It'll show the community
我们认真对待这件案子
How seriously we're taking this crime.
我不得不提醒你
Well, I have to warn you.
我的社区觉得被抛弃了
My community feels abandoned.
他们对雷金的死非常愤怒
They're angry about Reggie's death,
相信我 他们不会轻易放过你的
And trust me, they won't go easy on you.
我们受得了 神父
We can take it, Father.
走着瞧
Try us.
这种事警方已经司空见惯
Police see the same things day in and day out!
老百姓被枪击 居民的车被盗
People getting shot, getting their cars stolen,
人们躲在角落交易毒品
Drugs sold on the corner!
警♥察♥为什么不管管呢
Now, why can't the police stop that?!
我知道你很沮丧
I understand your frustration.
我们今晚专程前来
We came here specifically tonight
就是希望找到方法
To find ways that we might help
可以帮助彼此
Each other put that, ma'am,
我看到警♥察♥在刮墙上的涂鸦
I saw you guys taking paint off the wall outside.
你们认为是黑帮杀害了雷金
Do you think some gang members shot Reggie
就因为他们的涂鸦被覆盖了吗
For covering up their graffiti?
我们正在查 女士
We checked into that, ma'am,
那是一个当地人干的 不是黑帮成员
And that was done by a local tagger, not a gang member.
如你们所有人一样
But like all of you,
我们在尽力调查
We are trying very hard to figure out
为什么格雷先生会被杀
Why this happened to Mr. Gray.
你们有谁知道任何
A-a-and anything that you know
与昨晚枪杀事件有关的
about the shoot last night
哪怕只是小细节也能帮到我们
Even the smallest detail, could help us.
强森局长
Chief Johnson,
您有没有推测过可能的杀人动机
Have you narrowed down any possible motives yet?
还没 不过谢谢提醒
No, but thank you for asking that,
因为我尤其关心杀人动机
Because I'm especially interested in motives.
有时知道杀人动机
Sometimes knowing why someone was shot
能帮助我们深入寻找凶手
Can take us a very, very long way into figuring out who
难道有人被杀
So, somebody got murdered
是要我们抓凶手吗
And you want us to figure it out?
如果透露了消息
How do we know we'll even be
你们如何保证我们的安全
protected if we tell you anything.
你们已经无法保护这个社区
You can't even protect this community center anymore!
这件事肯定与
I bet this has something to do
雷金的前科有关
with Reggie's stain present.
不
No!
绝对不可能
No, it didn't!
我儿子 雷金
My son, Reggie
已经受过了惩罚
He paid his debt.
他重新做人了
He straightened out his life.
不应该有如此的下场
He didn't deserve this!
他努力做好每件事情
He was trying to make something better for himself,
来弥补曾经犯下的过错
To make up for all the wrong he did,
谦卑待人
With humility...
心怀友爱
And love...
努力工作
And hard work!
如果我们依旧以这样的态度
And if we can't turn this place around
不去改变现状
With spirit like that...
你们总有一天就会落到和我一样 或许明天
Then one of you is gonna be sitting where I am tomorrow...
或许下周 或许明年
Or next week... or next year!
承受丧子之痛
Mourning the loss of your only child...
在这场灾难结束之前
How many children do we have to bury
还要葬送多少年轻的生命
Before this ends, huh?!
多久才能结束
When is this going to end?!
还要多久
When?!
警♥察♥才不在乎
The police don't care.
不 不 先生 我们在意
No. no, sir, we do.
我们非常在意 所以站在这里
We care very much. That's why we're here.
既然你这么说
Yeah, you say that,
但是昨晚发生了另一起纠纷
But last night, we had another run-in
就在街那边的食品加油站附近
At the central food and gas mart down the street.
有人朝人群射击
I mean, someone started shooting at people,
而警♥察♥只是开车路过
And the police just drove through and left.
先生 很多时候
Sir, many times,
当警员到达时如果没有人
If there's no one there when the officers arrive,
他们会接下一个任务
They move on to their next call.
难道有人在墙上涂鸦式我们报了警
You tell us to call when people put up graffiti.
然后我们再返回往墙上添上两笔吗
And then we go back and paint over it,
谁会笨的等你抓
Someone else comes back, does it all over again.
过来 普罗文茨
Psst! provenza.
你叫巴斯
Would you please call Buzz
带人到这里的加油站
And send everyone over to this gas station,
查一下是否有枪击痕迹
Check it out for signs of a possible shooting,
再查询无线寻呼
And see if there was a radio call
或者报案记录
or a report made about it?
谢谢
Thanks.
小姐 你为什么不告诉大家
Miss, why don't you tell them about the crimes
你看到的犯罪现场
That you are seeing?
告诉你们犯罪现场什么样
What crimes can we talk about
你们会保护我们吗
with a guarantee protection
这些你们考虑过吗
Have you thought about that?
我向你保证
Ma'am, I assure you, the entire
我们会尽力保护
force is doing everything we can
社区的安全
To keep your neighborhood safe.
我们全家晚上都不敢出门
I won't even take my family out at night anymore.
我们害怕在夜晚出去
We're afraid to go out after dark.
这完全没问题
And that should not be the case.
我们想知道谁可以提供帮助
Now we want to konw who you could turn to
今晚我们会派两名警员
So tonight we have two officers
在你们附近保护
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表