剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
《罪案终结》第五季 第9集
The Closer S05E09
妈妈 气色不错啊
Oh, mama. you look so wonderful.
布兰达·雷 你出门真早
Brenda leigh, you left so early.
而且下班很迟
And i was at work so late,
昨晚回到家 你们都睡了
Y'all were asleep by the time i got home.
天啊 沙林 都长这么大了
Oh, my goodness, charlene, you have grown.
叫我查理 布兰达姨妈
It's "charlie" now, aunt brenda.
没人再叫我小名沙林了
No one calls me "charlene" anymore.
说好的 我们这就去迪斯尼
So, are we going to disneyland, like we planned,
还是你要留下来
Or do you have to stay and testify
指证可怕的谋杀嫌疑犯
At some horrible murder trial?
不用留下来 妈妈 被告已经认罪
Uh, no, mama, the defendant already confessed
并和法♥院♥检察官达成协议
And made a deal with the d.a.
福瑞茨和我就能去度蜜月了
While fritz and i were on our honeymoon.
现在只要他在法庭上亲口承认
Now he just has to admit to the killing in court,
这不是法庭审理 是正式认罪而已
So it's not a trial -- it's an allocution.
抱歉
So sorry.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
小姐 你真漂亮(法语)
Enchant? mademoiselle.
你是我世上见过最美的女子(法语)
Une femme est plus belle que le monde ou je vis.
我都不敢看了(法语)
Et je ferme les yeux.
法庭上什么人都有
Run into all types, at court.
我们怎么不先坐下呢
Um, why don't y'all have a seat?
我很快就好
And i'll be done here, lickety-split.
我不晓得陶副队担心什么
I don't know what lieutenant tao's So worried about.
你应该陪你家人去
You should be off with your family.
我同意 长官
I agree, commander,
自打罗素·克拉克
But, um, since russell clark lawyered up
在被问讯之前找来了律师
Before y'all had a chance to interview him properly,
陶副队就让我今天过来看看
Lieutenant tao asked me to be here today,
这种情况不会拖太久
And these things never take long.
-那我先过去了 -好吧
-Excuse me. -all right.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! dad!
我回来了
I'm back here.
我很想你
I miss you.
这是被告人的儿子
There's the defendant's son?
是的 名叫詹姆斯·克拉克
James Clark -- yes.
看起来不像精神分♥裂♥的样子
He doesn't look schizophrenic to me.
今天他的精神状态比上次我讯问他时好多了
he looks a lot better Than the last time i interviewed him.
我想他重新服用治疗药物了
But, uh...i think he went back on his meds.
全体起立
All rise.
早上好 女士们先生们
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
请坐
Please be seated.
我这有庭前和解缓刑报告
So, i have the pre-plea probation report here.
控辩双方都准备好了吗
Are both sides ready to proceed?
公诉人安德里亚·霍布斯 理查伍德法官
Andrea hobbs for the people, judge richwood.
我们准备好了
we're ready.
辩护律师加布·凯利代表罗素·克拉克
Jeb kelly for russell clark.
我们也准备好了 法官阁下
We're ready, too, your honor.
好 控辩双方都同意不必宣读被告人♥权♥益条文
All right, since you both agreed to waive the formal reading
我们就切中正题 开始吧
Of the defendant's rights, let's just jump in, shall we?
凯利先生 你的当事人
Mr. kelly, i understand your client is prepared
对二级谋杀罪供认不讳吗
To enter a plea of guilty to murder in the second degree.
是的 法官阁下
Yes, your honor.
被告人起立
Will the defendant rise?
让我们回顾案发经过
Let's review the statement of facts here.
克拉克先生 记录上说你的儿子 詹姆斯
Mr. Clark, it says here that your son -- James?
詹姆斯 是的 法官大人
James. yes, sir.
你的儿子正在凯斯·米拉诺医生那
Your son was receiving some kind of holistic treatment
接受精神分♥裂♥症整体功能治疗
For schizophrenia from dr. keith milano.
你能详细解释吗
Could you explain?
是的 我岳母打听到米拉诺能治疗精神分♥裂♥症
Yes, James was seeing a psychiatrist When my mother-in-law
就安排詹姆斯去接受心理治疗
Discovered milano's alternative cure for schizophrenia.
我坚决反对我儿子更换原来的治疗
I was absolutely against my son changing his therapy,
但詹姆斯已经成年了 我岳母则提供治疗费用
But James is over 18, and my mother-in-law offered to pay,
因此詹姆斯就不服用治疗药物
So James went off of his medication
而去接受米拉诺的那贵得吓人的养生法
And started in with milano's outrageously expensive regimen,
结果他情况变得越来越糟
And, um, he got much, much worse.
今年2月26号♥
So, on february 26th of this year,
你来到米拉诺的办公室
You appeared at dr. milano's office, Where you confronted him
就你儿子每况愈下的精神状况指责他
About your son's deteriorating mental condition.
你攻击并杀死了他 是这样的吗
You attacked him, and you killed him. is that true?
是的 法官大人
Yes, sir.
记录上说你掐死了米拉诺医生米拉诺怎么掐的
The notes also state that you strangled dr. milano. how?
什么意思
Sir?
我问你是怎么掐死他的
I'm asking you how you strangled him.
我抓住他的脖子 就掐死他了
I grabbed him around the neck, and i choked him to death.
-光用双手吗 -是的 法官阁下
-With your bare hands? -yes, your honor.
好的 被告人已经认罪
Okay, the defendant has admitted his guilt,
我接受他的庭前协议
And i accept his plea.
下一个环节 被害人影响陈诉
Let's move on to the impact statement.
我知道受害人的妻子和家人在场
I understand that the victim's wife and parents are here.
法官阁下 抱歉打断 请允许我上前
Your honor, excuse me, please. permission to approach?
我申请推迟宣判
I would like to request a continuance before sentencing.
什么 为什么
What? why?
我同意辩诉方 原因
I agree, mr. kelly. what? why?
克拉克先生关于受害者被掐死的陈诉
Mr. clark's statement About how the victim was strangled
与受害人致死伤口特征不符
Doesn't comport with the physical evidence.
他说他用双手掐死了受害者
He says he strangled the victim to death with his bare hands
而尸检照片证明
The autopsy photo indicates that dr. milano was strangled
米拉诺医生是被不明物体所勒死
With a yet-unidentified implement.
法官阁下 我强烈反对
Your honor, i must strenuously object.
我们已经达成协议了
We've had a plea deal in place --
反对无效 人♥民♥有权认真到底
Overruled. the people have a right to nitpick.
我们再等等
But let's get it over with.
明天下午4点继续
Call me back here 4:00 tomorrow afternoon
宣读被害人影响陈述及被告人宣判
For victim impact statements and to pass sentence.
为什么杀害我丈夫的凶手没有当庭定罪
Why wasn't my husband's killer sentenced?
你说过今早这一切都会结束的
You said that this would all be over this morning.
关于米拉诺医生 我不知道该说什么好
Dr. milano, i don't know what to say.
有时会有意料之外的延迟
Sometimes, there are unexpected delays.
明天 这会...
Tomorrow, this will --
我的私人物件 你们还要扣留多久
And how much longer are you gonna hold onto our things?
到现在已经个把月了
It's been months now.
我已经受够了
I-i can't take this anymore.
这样吧 让我再检查一次证物
Look, let me review our evidence,
明天下午就把能还给你的都归还 可以不
And i'll give you back what we can tomorrow afternoon, okay?
节哀顺变
I'm very sorry for your loss.
失陪一下
Pardon me.
好吧 这不是我的错
Okay, this -- this isn't my fault.
让我把事情的经过告诉你
Let me tell you what happened.
太好了
That would be great.
我从案发现场接过克拉克和他儿子
I picked up clark and his son from the crime scene.
把他们带回局里审问
I brought them in for an interview.
刚过5分钟
Five minutes in,
父亲就说"是我♥干♥的" 然后叫来了律师
The father says, "i did it," and lawyered up.
接下来
Next thing i know,
检察官就接受他二级谋杀罪的提议
The d.a. accepts his proffer for murder two.
我从没有见过那些照片
And i have never seen those photos before in my life.
局长 这是我的过失
Chief, it's my fault, really.
这是被告人的过失
Look, it's -- it's the defendant's fault.
不知他是为保护儿子而撒谎
Whether he was lying to protect his son
或是为了获得从轻发落
Or to get a lighter sentence,
今天在法庭上他肯定没有说出真♥相♥
He definitely didn't tell the truth in court today.
我得弄清原因 失陪一下
And i need to know why, so excuse me.
大伙 我很抱歉
Um, i'm so sorry, y'all.
被告人的供词出了问题
There's been a problem with the defendant's confession,
我没有时间解决这事
And i don't have a lot of time to sort it out.
你们只能自个儿去世界上最快乐的地方了
So y'all are gonna have to go to the happiest place on earth
我迟点再过来
Without me, and, um, i'll meet up with you later.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表