剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
你想知道原因吗
You're looking for a why?
毒品是不会给你原因的
My god. Drugs don't give you a why.
你想知道奥斯汀的生活吗
You want to know about Austin's life?
去找那个孩子谈谈吧
Try talking to that kid
就是在他家接电♥话♥的那个
That's answering the phone at his house.
你是说他的男朋友吗
You mean his boyfriend?
我怎么知道他是谁
How should I know who he is?
给我坐下 你叫什么名字
Sit down! now, what's your name?
特拉维斯·迈尔斯 到底怎么回事
Travis. Travis myers. what's going on?
到底发生了什么
W-what's going on here?
你们找到奥斯汀了吗
Did you find Austin?
你能把那个放下吗 我没允许你...
Hey, will you put that down? I don't have permission to
我们不需要你的许可
We don't need permission, okay?
我们有搜查令
We have a search warrant.
屋里就你一人吗
Is there anyone else in this house?
是的 你们知道奥斯汀在哪里吗
No. Do you know where Austin is?
你们找到他了吗 他是入狱了还是怎么了
Have you found him? Is he in jail or something?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
一个月前我报♥警♥说他失踪了
I reported him gone a month ago.
离那里远点
Hey, will you stay away from there?!
离那里远点 你不能
Hey, get out of there. y-you can't --
坐下
Sit down.
巴斯 拍这里
Hey, Buzz, up here!
中尉
Lieutenant!
可真不少
Party time!
你冰箱里都是这玩意 我带了测试用具
The fridge is full of these. I brought my test kit.
我猜是G仔
My guess is GHB.
你男朋友在吸食毒品
All right, so we know your boyfriend is doing drugs.
他也贩毒是吗
Is he selling them, as well?
你们给我出去 滚出我的房♥子
Will you get out? get out of my house!
首先 这里不是你的房♥子
First off, this is not your house,
所以要走也是你走
So you're the one who's getting out.
除非你告诉我奥斯汀在哪 否则我不会走的
I'm not going anywhere until you tell me where Austin is.
是吗 好吧
Yeah? okay.
你想知道他在哪对吗
You want to know where he is?
我们在停尸房♥找到你男朋友
We found your boyfriend in the morgue.
他一个月前就死了
He died a month ago.
好了好了
All right, all right.
你们就是这样回答问题的
That's how you tell people?
-你因藏有... -你们这群混♥蛋♥
- We're arresting you for possession... - You bastards!
-非法物品而被逮捕 -放开我
- ...of a schedule-1 substance... - Let go of me!
以及谋杀奥斯汀·布莱尔
...and the murder of Austin Blair.
是的 局长
Uh, yes, Chief.
放开我
Let go of me!
你们找到什么了吗
Did you find anything?
是吗
Uh, yeah.
我们找到他男朋友和一笔钱
We found the boyfriend with lots of loose cash
还有一冰箱的G仔
And a fridge full of, uh, GHB.
局长 我不认为FBI想谈话的对象
Chief, I don't think this was just some guy
是这个家伙
That the FBI wanted to talk to.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
桑切斯找到一张名片
Well, Sanchez found a business card.
谁的名片
Whose business card?
联邦调查局特工福瑞茨·霍华德
Special agent Fritz Howard the FBI
哦 吓我一跳
Hi. oh, my goodness!
现在情况是 FBI让你找的这位奥斯汀·布莱尔
So, the FBI asks you to find this Austin Blair,
这位死去的毒贩子
Who turns out to be a dead drug dealer
有你丈夫的名片
Who has your husband's business card.
也就是说你的FBI特工同事
So, your fellow FBI agents,
即你的小队和我
I.e. your squad and me,
怀疑他可能是
Are wondering if he might have been
政♥府♥的线人
A government informant, maybe.
如果你想问我是否知道详情 答案是否定的
If you're asking me if I knew that going in, I did not.
好了
Okay?
我们晚些再谈
We'll discuss it later.
FBI的这个行动几乎失败
So, the FBI has an operation that goes south,
所以期望我们能有所补救
And they expect us to fix it for them.
其实你可以不用带着
You know, maybe you should just not bring
你死去的宠物来工作
Your dead pets to work.
你好
Hello?
-你现在一个人吗 -不
- Are you alone? - No.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你到走廊后面来
Step into the back hallway.
听着 我要好好思考一下 我保证
Look, I-I'm gonna figure this out. I promise.
我需要...
I just have to...
不好意思
Excuse me.
你说什么
Hi. what?
为什么
Why did --
为什么你不告诉我你们的线人失踪了
Why didn't you just tell me you were missing an informant?!
首先 我们不知道奥斯汀失踪了
First of all, we didn't know Austin was missing.
他完全可能是逃跑了
He could have just run away.
其次如果我们找他的话
And looking for him ourselves
可能会破坏一起重大毒品案的调查
Could have jeopardized a major drug investigation.
你们的人找到他就会看起来很 正常
Look, your team finding him makes it look more...ordinary.
太好了 梦想成真
Oh, wonderful. My wildest dreams achieved.
我们是凡夫俗子
We're ordinary.
听着 听着 好消息是
Hey, look, look, the good news is
一切进展顺利
Everything is going very well.
什么是一切 而且哪里顺利了
What is "everything"? and how's it going well?
听着 我只能告诉你这么多
Look, ju-- this is what I can tell you.
我们在巡游派对上抓到奥斯汀贩卖♥♥G仔
We caught Austin dealing GHB at a circuit party.
我们放过了他 但条件是
We offered to let him go
他协助我们调查一起案子
If he would help us with an investigation
具体什么案子我不能讲
I can't talk about.
然后他就失踪了
But then he disappeared.
失踪 他根本没失踪
Disap-- he didn't disappear!
他是死了
He died!
好吧
Well, granted.
的确不尽如人意
It's not ideal,
但你为我们在他家里
But you have retrieved vital evidence
找到了重要证据
From his house for us.
你还关押着嫌疑犯
You have a potential suspect in custody.
涉嫌什么
Suspect in what?
莫拉斯医生推测他是注射过量
Dr. Morales assumed it was an O.D.
他的继父也推测他是注射过量
His stepfather assumed it was an O.D.
我为什么不这么认为
Why shouldn't I?
好吧 但我们假设一下奥斯汀
Okay, but let's just pretend Austin's death
是被人谋杀的
Looks just a little more like murder.
你又在他家找到了他男朋友
And you found some boy living in his house
和一大笔钱和毒品
With lots of drugs and money.
接下来你会怎么做
What would you do then?
我会把这男孩当作嫌疑犯
I would treat the boy like a murder suspect.
对了 这是你的直觉...
Well, if that's your instinct...
我们找到价值3万美元的毒品
We found $30,000 worth of GHB,
还有8万美元现金
Plus another $80,000 in cash.
当调查失踪人口的人问你
And when missing persons asked you
奥斯汀是否是瘾君子并酗酒时
If Austin had a drug or alcohol problem,
他怎么回答的 中尉
What did he say, lieutenant?
他说"据我所知事情不是这样"
He said, "not that I know of."
这些毒品和钱
All those drugs, all that money,
难道你还没意识到奥斯汀是个毒贩吗
And you still didn't know that Austin was a drug dealer?
他自己不吸毒的
He wasn't a user.
尸检结果可不是这样的
That's not what the autopsy said.
还有呢 中尉
What else, Lieutenant?
他说他最后看到奥斯汀晚上出去了
He said he last saw Austin going out at night.
当被问及时 特拉维斯回答说"我不确定"
When asked where, Travis answered, "I'm not sure."
我当时很害怕
Look I was afraid
如果你们知道他去了哪里
That if you guys knew where he'd gone,
你们认为他去了派对
Then you'd just think he'd been
然后会去找他
partying and you would look for
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表