剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
我急需找到那辆车
I really need that car,
你今天下午看起来精力充沛
And you seem to be awfully frisky this afternoon.
是的 没错
Well, yes, i am.
头儿 今天风和日丽
And, chief, this is perfect weather
正适合进行地毯式搜索
To organize a grid search for a town car.
我顺便环游一下洛城
And i could really go for a nice, long walk around l.a.x.
有益我身心健康
It'd be good for me.
好吧 这儿有呼气测醉器吗
Okay, do we have a breathalyzer up here?
谢谢 副队
Uh, thank you, lieutenant.
地毯式搜索一定很有用
A grid search would be very helpful.
我这就去
You got it.
陶副队 有司机的手♥机♥号♥吧
Lieutenant tao, i assume we have the driver's cell number.
我正在追踪他手♥机♥
Hmm. i'll try pinging it.
也许可以确定他的位置
Maybe i can triangulate his position.
谢谢 副队
Thank you, lieutenant.
保罗局长 我想是时候找他家人了
Chief pope, i think now is a good time to bring family in
不 不行 不准和他家人接触
No. no way. you are to stay arm's length from the family.
为什么
Why?
如果这次绑♥架♥事件
If this kidnapping turns out
到头来又是艾伦·萨默斯的老把戏
To be another one of allan summers' frauds,
那他的妻儿一定参与其中
His wife and son could be involved.
如果不是 你就等着萨默斯被撕票吧
And if it's not, you could wind up getting summers killed.
你可以尽情搜查司机的下落 现在开始
Look for the driver all you want, but for now,
我们得假设这是一起货真价实的绑♥架♥案
We have to assume this is a legitimate kidnapping.
如果我不能和嫌犯面谈
If i can't interview potential suspects,
而考虑到这起绑♥架♥案涉及金融诈骗
And given that this kidnapping is partially a financial crime
至少你得派一名法务会计给我
Can we at least agree that i need a forensic accountant
去查看萨默斯的资产
To go over the summerses' finances?
头儿
Chief.
如果FBI能给我些相关资料
I think i could follow the summerses' money trail
我就可以追查萨默斯的资金走向
If the fbi would just share their files with me.
好吧 警官 尽力而为吧
All right, sergeant. do the best you can.
门多萨警探 既然你考虑这么周到
And, detective mendoza, since y'all are so thorough,
也许你可以派些人
Maybe some of your people
在司机家附近监视着
Can keep an eye on our missing chauffeur's residence
以防他露脸
In case he shows up.
十分高兴我们能帮上什么忙
We'd be more than happy to help in any way we can.
快点陶 我来开车
Come on, tao! i'll drive!
头儿
Chief.
啥事
Yes?
普罗文茨今天打着条崭新领带
Provenza is wearing a brand-new tie.
全新的啊
It's brand-new.
你可以稍后查查看
Something to investigate later.
副队 与此同时
Lieutenant, in the meantime,
你和桑切斯警探
If you and detective sanchez here
协助门多萨警探
Could help detective Mendoza...
警官
And, sergeant...
你找到失踪司机的长♥期♥客户了吗
Have you located our missing chauffeur's regular fare yet?
你不是刚让我
You -- you just told me
询问FBI钱的下落吗
To have the FBI help with the money trail.
你是想要我
What would you prefer --
先联♥系♥凯瑟琳·奥尔特加还是FBI呢
Me to contact katherine Ortega or the FBI?
有什么关系吗 警官
What's the matter, sergeant?
你就不能双管齐下吗
You can't do two things at once?
双管齐下
Two things at once.
你好 奥尔特加小姐
Hi, Ms. Ortega.
我是洛杉矶警局的加布里埃尔警官
Sergeant Gabriel from the l.a.p.d.
想问一下有关戈麦斯先生的事
I was calling regarding Mr. Gomez.
这么说 马里奥还没找到
So, Mario's still missing?
奥尔特加小姐 好消息是
Well, here's the good news, Ms. Ortega --
你了解马里奥 所以你可以帮助我们找到他
You know Mario, so you can help us in our search.
马里奥目前是每天晚上载你去上班
Now, Mario was driving you to work every night
然后早上再接你回来 是吗
And picking you up in the morning, is that right?
天哪 什么工作能让你忙活一晚上
Goodness. What kind of job keeps you out all night?
在律师事务所誊抄数据
Oh, uh, data entry at a law firm.
很枯燥的工作
Not very exciting.
誊抄数据
Data entry, huh?
你们在一起时不太谈工作吧
So, I'm assuming y'all didn't talk too much about work.
是 是的
No. No.
马里奥有跟你提过他的家里人吗
Did Mario mention any family members --
妻子或是女朋友
A wife or a girlfriend, maybe?
没有
No.
他结过婚
He was married,
但他妻子去年去世了 好像死于癌症
But his wife died last year -- of cancer, I think.
也许这就是他当司机的原因吧
Um, I think that's why he's a driver now.
他必须辞职 在家里照顾妻子
He needed to quit his job, be her nurse.
她全天都得有人看着 他们没有医疗保险
She needed 24-hour care. They didn't have insurance.
他妻子过世后
And after his wife passed away,
他也不能回去工作了
He couldn't get his old job back,
所以就到洛杉矶来了
So that's why he came to L.A.
你是说马里奥到洛杉矶来了
So, you said that Mario came to L.A.
他之前在哪儿
From where?
听着 你是唯一能联♥系♥到马里奥·戈麦斯的人
Look, you're my only link to Mario Gomez.
如果你不马上告诉我事实
If you're not straight with me, and I mean right now...
我可能永远也找不到他了
...I might never find him.
时间拖得越久他就越危险
Every second you delay could be risking his life.
好
Okay.
他是非法移♥民♥
He was an illegal.
我讨厌用这个词 但他就是非法移♥民♥
I hate that word, but he was an illegal.
他觉得每晚都有人跟踪自己
He thought someone had been following him home
到公♥寓♥
To his apartment every night.
我求他报♥警♥
I begged him to call the police.
可他说不想再回墨西哥
He said he didn't want to go back to Mexico.
我应该自己来找你们的
Look, I should have called you myself.
可马里奥求我千万别这样
Mario begged me not to.
马里奥·戈麦斯用的是别人的社保号♥(相当于身份证号♥码)
Mario Gomez's social security number
那人已经死了两年了
Belongs to a guy that died two years ago.
所以那女孩是对的 他真可能是非法移♥民♥
So the girl's right -- he's probably an illegal.
头儿 来了这么多警♥察♥
A lot of police here, chief.
法官可能纳闷了
A judge might wonder
查一个福利账单为什么要这么多警♥察♥
Why we need this many people for a welfare check.
我就说
And I'll say
因为我太关心马里奥的福利了
It's because I'm concerned about Mario's welfare.
我确实关心
And I am.
警探
Detective.
没关系 我拿了钥匙
Never mind. I'll just pick the lock.
女士 让一下
Step aside, Ma'am.
不
No!
门多萨警探 你太心急啦
Detective Mendoza, you are jumping the gun!
前面安全 我去检查里面
Front's clear. Checking the back.
给我一秒就行
I only needed a second.
没有妻子的照片
There's no pictures of his wife.
也没什么私人物品
There's nothing personal here at all.
头儿 当你偷偷越境时
When you sneak across the border,
不会随身带很多东西的
You don't get to bring a moving van, chief.
看起来他想去机场接完人
Looks like he was planning on being home
马上就回家的
After his airport run.
头儿
Chief.
卧室安全
Bedroom's clear.
在卫生间找到了有血的毛巾
Found some fresh blood on this towel from the bathroom.
也许是他刮胡子时弄的
Maybe he cut himself shaving?
总算有一点他的踪迹了
Well, that was kind of him.
去查一下DNA和血型
Let's have s.i.d. check it for DNA and blood type.
戈麦斯是不是已经猜到是谁跟踪他
I wonder if Gomez knew who was after him.
喂 普罗文茨副队
Yes, lieutenant Provenza?
花一个半小时找到了
Found it 90 minutes in.
司机的手♥机♥被扔进了车下面
The driver's cellphone was thrown under the car.
头儿 做好心理准备
This isn't pretty, chief.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
没找到弹壳
No casings anywhere.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表