剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
绿拇指
"green thumb"...
陶副队 我似乎记得
lieutenant tao, i -- i seem to remember
泰迪的姑姑说过鲜花的事
Teddy's aunt saying something about fresh flowers.
该死的
damn it!
惨了 老兄 这次死定了
this is bad, man. this is so bad.
好的 我们应该接近目标了
okay, i think we're getting closer.
拜托
come on.
副队 左边花盆下面有什么
lieutenant, what's under the planter to the left?
不 是你的左边
no, no, no. your left.
你告诉她什么了?
What did you tell her?! huh?!
泰迪 我以母亲的名义发誓 我什么都没说
Teddy, i swear on my mother, man -- i didn't say anything.
-就是你干的 -不 我发誓我没有
- yeah, you did! - no, i didn't, i swear!
这就是证据
there's our evidence.
泰迪 我真没有告诉她任何事
I didn't tell her anything, Teddy.
我以母亲的名义起誓 你要相信我
i swear on my mother, man. you got to believe me.
我不相信
i don't believe you!
是你开枪的
you had to come out shooting, didn't you?
我只是开车而已
i wanted to keep on driving!
你和我一样有罪
you're as guilty as i am.
我发誓 如果你出♥卖♥♥♥我
i swear -- if you rolled on me,
我立刻拧断你的脖子
i will cut your throat so fast.
泰迪 我真没出♥卖♥♥♥你
Teddy, i-i didn't roll on you.
我没出♥卖♥♥♥你 泰迪 冷静
look, i didn't roll on you, Teddy. calm down.
这就是他们的招供
and there's our confession.
卑鄙的家伙
Rat bastard!
谢谢
Thanks.
警官
Officer.
警官
Thank you.
没有律师陪同 我拒绝回答任何问题
I'm not saying anything without my lawyer.
可以
That's okay.
这里的录像机已经记录了你们的口供
i already have your confession on our little camera here.
打个招呼吧
say hello, gentlemen.
什么
what?
说再见吧
say goodbye.
我们发现一支M16步♥枪♥和一支AK47步♥枪♥
got an m16, ak-47,
还有一大包冰♥毒♥
and a big bag of crystal meth.
干得好
excellent work, gentlemen.
你在做什么
what are you doing?
泰迪 你在做什么
Teddy, what are you doing?
别做啥事啊 老兄
Teddy, don't do anything stupid, man.
警♥察♥都在那里呢 泰迪
they're all right there, Teddy.
泰迪
Teddy!
头儿 他似乎挣脱手铐了
chief...looks like he must have slipped his cuffs.
泰迪
Teddy!
去死吧 你这混♥蛋♥
die, you little bitch!
我想我们该做点什么吧
i suppose we should do something.
混♥蛋♥ 混账
bitch! you little bitch! you little...
好了 队长
now, now, now, now, now, captain,
这还无需警♥察♥插手
there's no police involvement.
除非泰迪杀了他 还轮不到你来管
unless Teddy kills him, it's not your problem.
强生警官 你还是做点什么吧
chief Johnson, you got to do something.
-你该立即下令了 -好的 警官
- you got do something right now. - all right, officer.
我掐死你
choke you to death!
桑切斯警探
detective sanchez.
让你久等了
sorry for the wait, captain.
只希望我们的武力使用
Just wanted to make sure that our use of force
是合理合法的
was appropriate and responsible.
强生警官
chief Johnson.
雷德队长
captain Raydor.
-我看到你提出的最后期限了 -是的 长官
- i see you made your deadline. - yes, ma'am.
斯特恩和杜兰警官已经证明无罪了
officers Stern and Duran have been completely exonerated.
而且因为暴♥力♥调查组的调查方式问题
and because of the way force investigation division operates,
我会负责调查像他们那样好警♥察♥
i'll be investigating the murder
却不幸被杀的谋杀案
of more good cops just like them.
什么意思
excuse me?
若警员在执勤中被射杀
when officers are shot and killed in the line of duty,
将由我调查
they're investigated by me.
而他们开枪回击 则由你来调查
when they shoot back, they're investigated by you.
这就是说他们会在保护自己前
that means that they'll think twice
思考再三
before defending themselves.
可这点犹豫将会葬送更多的优秀警官
that hesitation will mean that more good cops will die.
我不得不问
i have to ask --
你考虑过你的原则所造成的代价吗?
have you ever considered what your principles cost?
7千万美元
$70 million.
这是中心区警员自卫性案件的花费
that was the settlement in the rampart case.
100件
这是由于警方内奸
that's how many convictions were overturned
和缺乏独♥立♥监督系统
due to renegade policing
而被法庭推♥翻♥的定罪数量
and lack of oversight in one division alone,
更不说洛杉矶警局为了维持调查的高效性
not to mention the loss of trust
而失去了民众的信任
the l.a.p.d. needs to remain effective.
应该有更好的办法
there has to be a better way.
是啊
well...
到那时 我帮你
until then, you've got me.
你是要去葬礼吧
well, i see you're going to the funeral.
是的
yeah.
别担心
don't worry.
我能自己开车去
i have my own car.
所有人都各就各位了?
everyone ready?
是 长官
yes, sir.
今天
today...
我们前去缅怀他们的逝去
...is for honoring our fallen.
我们所能做的是
and the fact that we can now do that
将凶手绳之以法
with their killers in custody...
这是对死者的家庭和亲人
is the best thing that you could do for their families...
最好的慰藉
...and their loves ones.
你们所做的不仅仅是完成你们的工作
you've not only done your jobs...
你们更减轻了他们的痛苦
you've helped to ease their pain.
对此 我衷心感谢你们
and for that, i thank you.
这是我们的荣幸 长官
it's our privilege, sir.
谢谢
thank you. oh.
这里又只有我们六人了 副队
it's just the six of us again, lieutenant.
现在起
for now.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表