剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
天啊
Oh, my.
你好 道布森夫人
Hello, Mrs. Dobson.
今天我能帮你做点什么呢
How can I help you today, ma'am?
你曾说如果我们
Well, you asked if we
有任何关于道格的消息
had any information about Doug.
确实有的 我只是
I do. I just...
我只是不能
I couldn't give it to
在我丈夫面前给你
you in front of my husband.
他禁止我提起道格的名字
He forbids me to even speak of Doug.
这是不是就是你
Is that why you didn't
没有报告你儿子失踪的原因
report your son missing?
因为你害怕你丈夫
You're that afraid of your husband?
我没有告诉他道格一直在跟我联♥系♥
I'm afraid enough not to tell him
这让我害怕到了极点
that doug keeps in touch with me.
怎么个联♥系♥法
In touch how?
直到大概五个月之前
Doug's been writing me...
道格都曾给我写过信
until about five months ago.
我想把信拿给你看看
I wanted to show these to you.
但我不能让我丈夫看到这些
But I couldn't let my husband see them.
道格曾在夏威夷呆过一段时间
He was in Hawaii for some time, Doug was.
然后 他还到过澳洲冲浪
And, um, he moved to Australia to surf.
然后
And, uh...
这就是我从未报告他失踪的原因
That's why I never reported him missing --
因为我觉得我知道他在哪
'cause I thought that i knew where he was.
我已经核实了
I was able to verify
邮戳的信息
the postage cancellations
道布森夫人的这些信是真的
On Mrs. Dobson's letters -- they're genuine.
谢谢
Thank you.
最后一封信是五个月前寄出的
Last one was sent five months ago
根据特伦斯的检查
By a man who, according to Terrence,
这男人已经死了三年了
has been dead for three years.
你叫我吗
You rang?
我靠
Oh, Geez.
是的 是我
Yes, I did...
叫的你
Rang.
为什么呢
Why?
啊 我知道为什么了
Oh! I know why.
我有跟你的结论
I have evidence that
相冲突的证据了
Contradicts your conclusion --
完全根据报纸而来
Based entirely on newspapers --
道格·考特尼应该是06年5月21号♥死亡的
That Doug Courtney died may 21, 2006.
我很感谢你的直率
Well, I appreciate your candor, ma'am,
但我可以负责任的告诉你
but let me respectfully
你错了
Say that you're wrong.
我已经完成了道格·考特尼的尸检
I've completed the autopsy on Doug Courtney,
然后我把结果
And I'm finally able to
交给了你
give you the results.
我在他胃里发现了俩个热狗
In his stomach, I found two hot dogs
以及残余的麦芽酒
and malt-liquor residue,
如果你还记得
which, if you recall,
这都正确的记在了受害者
is exactly what was on the receipt
钱包里发现的收据上
found in the victim's wallet,
收据上显示的日期是06年5月21日
a receipt that was dated may 21, 2006,
跟报纸上的日期
the same date as the newspapers
一模一样
which constitud as well.
如果你想要给我的
So, if you wish to find
专业见解找什么篓子的话
fault with my professional opinion,
我会很高兴的把
I'd be more than happy to
盒装先生给你送回来
send Mr. Box back to you,
然后你就可以提出你的
and you can figure it out your
送回去
"send it back"!
就是这样了
That's it.
送回去 就是这样了
"send it back." That's it!
特伦斯医生 谢谢你
Oh, Dr. Terrence, thank you!
太谢谢你了 谢谢你
Thank you so much! Thank you!
可以了 谢谢 谢谢你
Okay, thanks. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢 谢谢你
That's great. Thanks. Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢你啊 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
桑切斯探员
Detective Sanchez.
我需要一些干净的
I need some clear plastic
塑料薄膜 捆成卷
sheets and, uh, duct tape.
-收到 头儿 -谢谢你
-On it, chief. -Thank you.
加布里埃尔探员 我要四个冷凝机
Uh, sergeant Gabriel, I need four coolers
就像我们找到考特尼时的那个一样
like the one in which we found Mr. Courtney.
收到 头儿
You got it, chief.
然后 陶副官
And, uh, lieutenant Tao,
我想跟你和巴斯
I would like to speak to you and Buzz
到电子室里谈下话
in the electronics room, please.
头儿 你在考虑什么呢
Chief, what are you thinking?
我在考虑无论是谁
I'm thinking that whoever
杀害了道格·考特尼
killed Doug Courtney
他都会为考特尼拜访他们
is gonna be very surprised
而感到惊讶的
when he pays them a visit.
告诉我 咱不会是被送来了
Oh, please tell me we haven't been sent
超过4具的尸体吧
four more dead bodies.
不 先生 这是抓住杀害
No, Sir, this is all part of a plan
考特尼的凶手的全部计划
to catch Mr. Courtney's Killer.
测试 测试 一二三 测试
Testing, testing, one, two, three, testing.
测试完好
That's a good test!
我们准备好了 头儿
We're ready, chief!
好的 谢谢你了 绅士副队
Okay, thank you, lieutenant, gentlemen.
嗯 请解释下吧
Um, explain, please?
每一个冷凝机控制
Each cooler contains
一个定位系统和一个摄像头
a GPS system and a camera.
我们给每个嫌疑人那
We're sending one cooler
都送台冷凝机过去
to each of our suspects --
考特尼的父母 前女友
Mr. Courtney's parents, his ex-girlfriend,
前房♥东和他以前的好朋友
His ex-landlord, and his former best friend.
不管谁打开了冷凝机
Whoever opens the cooler...
我们都能从这里监控
which we can monitor from here.
太天真了
...is innocent.
对了 如果你知道包里是具尸体
Right, because why would you open the box
你又为什么会打开它呢
If you knew it contained a dead body?
所以 不开包的那个
So, whoever doesn't open
可能就是罪犯
it is probably guilty.
正解 然后罪犯会想法扔掉它
Exactly, and will probably try to get rid of it...
然后我们的定位追踪系统
which is where our trackers
就会开始运作
and our GPS receiver come into play.
这一切都包含在预算内了吗
And this is all within budget?
嗯 包含了
Uh, yes, it's the last
用的是巴斯最后的补助金
of Buzz's grant money.
除非我能在完事后
Unless i can return this
把这些东西还回去
stuff when we're done.
先封起来吧
Let's seal it up.
有进展吗
Anything new?
没有
No. No.
还有 咱们的朋友
And, uh, other than our
佳维欧塔先生也在呢
friend Mr. Gaviota here,
能肯定冷凝机
We're sure that the coolers
已经全送出去了吗
were all delivered?
肯定
Positive.
东西一送到
We got confirmation for
我们就进行确认了
each one as they were dropped off.
咱是不是还得一直熬下去啊
Is it just me, or is this taking forever?
约翰逊局长 有情况了
Chief Johnson, we have something.
我就知道
I knew it!
好了 先生们 给钱吧
All right, gentlemen, pay up.
连这都能下赌注吗
Is all this betting necessary?
不是的
Uh, no, ma'am.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表