剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
That I need to see him down here right away?
好 知道了 还有个事情
Yeah, you got it, oh, and just so you know,
桑切斯正在一号♥审讯室审格里森的女友
Sanchez has Greeson's current girlfriend in Interview 1.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你 小家伙 谢谢
Here you go, sweetheart. thank you.
没事
Sure.
奥林警探 我们单独谈谈 行吗
Detective Olin, may I speak with you for a moment, please?
-怎么了 -奥林警探
- Yes? - Detective Olin,
谁授权您去通知这些家庭的
Who gave you the authority to notify these families?
我认为这事不需要授权
Well, I wasn't aware I needed authority.
我只是不希望 他们看新闻才知道
I just did not want them to hear on the news
我们已经发现他们的女儿了
That we had discovered their daughters.
对不起
I'm sorry
难道验尸官已经出了报告
Is there a coroner's report that I don't know about,
目前就我所知 我们还没有证实死者身份
Because the last I checked, we hadn't positively I.D'd these bodies yet.
拜托 局长 我们都知道
Come on, Chief, we all know,
抱歉 副队长 是我在问问题
Excuse me, Lieutenant. I'm asking a question.
女士 抱歉 我越权操作了
Well, ma'am, I'm sorry if I've stepped out of line,
但我和这些人都认识
But I have relationships with these families,
而且我等了很久
And I've been waiting a long time.
如果您和这些家庭的关系影响我的案子
Look, if your relationships are gonna interfere with my case,
抱歉 请注意
All due respect,
这也是我的案子
This is just as much my case as it is yours.
奥林警探 您已经退休了
Detective Olin, you are retired.
你已经不在这里工作了
You do not work here anymore.
现在我全权负责凶杀案的调查
Now, I have a murder investigation,
但他帮上忙了
Which he helped you solve.
我不是在说这些女孩 副队长
I'm not talking about those girls, Lieutenant!
她们不是我现在最关心的
They are not my priority at the moment.
我现在迫切关心的是那个
I'm currently more concerned with apprehending the person
下流无♥耻♥的
Who is depraved and disturbed enough
把别人挂在他们的车后到处拖的家伙
To drag someone around from the bumper of their car.
对不起
Well, I'm sorry.
也许您之前从没遇到过这类案子
Maybe you've never had a case like this.
它让你牵挂一生
It stays with you.
而且我没有查过那条被大雨冲毁的路
And I did not check that washed-out road.
我失职了 但检查官不给我结案
I made mistakes, but the D.A. is not gonna close my case
-除非我把格里森和那些女孩联♥系♥起来 -什么
- Until I link Greeson with those girls. - What?
你跟检查官说过了
You spoke to the D.A.?!
事实上 是他打电♥话♥给我的 女士
Actually, he called me, ma'am.
知道怎样才能给你结案吗
You know how we close your case?
我们先结了我的案子 因为如果我们是对的
We close mine first, because if we're right
凶手靠折磨格里森来获得信息
And the killer tortured Greeson to get information,
提供给检查官需要的信息
Than the killer provides the link that the D.A. needs.
你认识这些人
Now, you know these people.
告诉我 他们中有谁能做出这样的事情
Tell me who out there is capable of something like this.
他们不是嫌疑犯
They are not suspects.
那是在你的案子里 现在他们是我的嫌疑犯
In your case, but they are in mine.
我们何不从你先谈起
In fact, let's start with you.
-你还有支备用枪 警探 -局长
- You still carry a side arm, Detective? - Chief.
是的
Yeah.
这支比我曾用过的那支大一点
It's a little bigger... than the one I used to have.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why's that?
我的视力不比从前了
Well, I can't see so good anymore
大点的子弹能弥补一下我现在的准度
And, uh, figure the bigger bullets will make up for it.
如果你在找杀死格里森的25毫米口径自动手♥枪♥
If you're looking for a .25 automatic that killed Greeson,
这支很像是他自己的枪
It's probably his own gun.
他曾是商场保安
He was a security guard at the mall.
我知道 警探
I'm aware of that, Detective.
哪个受害人的亲属知道这一点
Which of the victims' relatives knew that?
任何人都可能知道
Anybody can find that out.
有谁对格里森进行反向搜索
Look, has anyone, uh, run a reverse search on Greeson,
跟他住了五年的拉斯维加斯的警♥察♥谈过
Talked to the police in Vegas where he lived for five years,
调查当地的失踪人口情况
Spoken to their missing persons?
你认定这是一个
You're assuming this guy's been
老老实实很多年的小伙子
On the straight and narrow all these years,
但我只知道
And I'm saying
也许还有很多其他被谋杀的女孩
There may be some other dead girls out there
及他们愤怒的家人 不为人知
With some very angry relatives of their own!
你该去找那些人
Look into them.
而不是纠缠这些人
But leave these people alone.
局长 我已经把格里森的情况跟她女朋友说了
Chief, I told Greeson's girlfriend what happened to him.
她有点焦躁 但没哭
She was upset, but there were no tears.
看起来是个急性子
Seems like a real hothead.
总之 她没有 不在场证据
Anyway, she doesn't have an alibi,
但证据不足 还不能逮捕她
But we don't have enough for an arrest.
我想和她谈谈 但不是现在
Well...I want to talk to her, but I can't do it right now.
还有什么办法能把她留到明天早上
We don't have anything to hold her on until the morning?
把她带进犯人室 我有办法
Put her in the murder room. I'll find you something.
别担心 局长 相信我
Don't worry about it, Chief. Trust me.
强森局长
Chief Johnson.
请让我们单独谈谈 谢谢
Thank you, gentlemen. Excuse us.
你听说奥林警探的所为了吗
Did you hear about what Detective Olin did?
-你想让我把他送回去 -不是
- You want me to send him home? - No.
他跟这些人走得很近
He's close to these people.
我想看看 他到底对谁保护最甚
I want to see who he's most protective of.
听着 我知道嫌疑犯可能就在
Look, I, I know one of those people out there
外面这些人里
May be a murder suspect,
但 他们同样也是受害者
But, uh... they're all victims, too.
今天还是有好消息的
Now, a good thing happened today.
我们现在很有希望 破掉两起老案子
We're close to solving two very cold cases,
所以 慢慢来 好吗
So let's tread lightly, okay?
好的
Good.
好吧 我们去和那些人谈谈
All right, let's go talk to these people.
奥林警探已经告知过你们
Now, I know Detective Olin has informed you
关于今天发现两具尸体的事
About the two bodies that were found today,
我相信你们想要知道更多情况
And I know you want more information.
但对于这个案子
But in cases like this
我们需要有很确切的把握
It's important to be as thorough as possible.
因为我们还不知道这两具尸体的身份
And since we haven't actually I.D'd the remains yet,
所以不太确定 我们面临的是怎样的状况
We're not 100% sure about what we're dealing with.
还会有谁被埋在外面
Well, who the hell else would be buried out there?
这是我妈妈失踪前
This is what my mom was wearing
穿的衣服的照片
The day she disappeared.
你们或许能够凭这件衣服或者她的项链来找她
Maybe you could recognize the shirt or her necklace.
谢谢你 这能帮上忙
Uh, thank you. This, this could help.
事实上 我们掌握了很多信息可以帮助破案
We do have, uh, a lot of information to sort through.
我们有三起独♥立♥的调查在进行中
We have three separate investigations going.
三起调查
Three investigations?
你是说 还有另外一个女孩
Well, you mean there was another girl?
打断一下 你是韦斯特先生吗
Excuse me, uh, Mr. West, is it?
是的 我叫托德 凯蒂的哥哥
Todd. Yeah, I'm Katie's brother.
韦斯特先生 没有第三个女孩
Mr. West, uh, there's not a third girl.
第三起案件的受害者是霍华德·格里森
The third investigation is the murder of Howard Greeson,
也就是你们所知的
Who, as you know
你们真的在浪费时间
You're actually wasting time
调查那个无赖的案子
Investigating that dirtbag's case?!
先生 据我所了解的
Well, sir, from what I know of him,
我也并不喜欢他 但他终究是个受害者
I don't like him much, either, but, um, he is a victim.
既然你们都在这里
Look, um, while you're all here,
你们不妨给我们提供点信息
Why don't we get some general information from you,
比如 最近你们见过格里森先生吗
Like if you've seen Mr. Greeson recently?
这算怎么回事 把我们当嫌疑犯吗
What is this?! Are, are, are we suspects?!
先生 这是一个
Um, sir, this is, um
一个很正常的程序而已
This is a common procedure.
或许我们还是和你们分别谈一下比较好
Maybe it would be best if I spoke to each of you separately.
你怎么能这样对待我们
How dare you treat us like this?!
他杀死了我母亲
He killed my mother.
你无权把我扣留在这儿
You have no right to keep me here.
局长 这是金·谢尔曼 格里森的女朋友
Chief, this is Kim Sherman, Greeson's girlfriend.
是他 就是他
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表