剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表
给我寄明信片
Send me a postcard.
-注意安全 -警官 你也是
- Be safe. - You too, chief.
我看你拿到过境许可证了
I see you got your transport license.
先生 谢谢您帮忙
The favour's much appreciated, sir.
这跟我没关系
Well, it was nothing to do with me.
先生 早点回来
Come back soon, sir.
好的
Yeah.
您在贝歇尔
You are now in Beszel.
注意安全
Be safe.
欢迎来到贝歇尔
Welcome to Beszel.
准备好相关文件...
Have your books and papers ready...
停车
Hold.
请出示证件
Papers, please.
"提亚多·博鲁探长"
"Inspector Tyador Borlu."
先生 请到优先队伍
Priority queue, sir.
先生 注意安全
Be safe, sir.
过关检查时 请确保
'Ensure that you have all of your personal belongings
携带好您的个人物品
with you before you arrive at pass control.
-通关文件 -这里
- Orientation paper. - Yeah.
任何插队行为将受到惩处
Any attempts to skip the line will be punished.
过
Pass.
请通过
Pass, please.
是贝歇尔重案组的博鲁探长吗
Inspector Borlu, Beszel Extreme Crime Squad?
你就是高级探长库西姆·达特
Senior Detective Qussima Dhatt?
欢迎来到乌库姆
Welcome to Ul Qoma.
这是你在乌库姆的手♥机♥
Your Ul Qoman mobile,
由国民卫队提供 号♥码在背面
courtesy of the Militsya. Number on the back.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
空调还行吗
AC OK for you?
你这贝歇尔口音可真不错
Your accent's good for a Beszie.
足够让你惹上麻烦
Just enough to get you into trouble.
抱歉 不能吸烟
No smoking. Sorry.
抽屉里有电子烟 需要的话可以取
There's vapes in the compartment if you want.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
那就嚼一嚼吧
Here, have a chew instead.
提提神
Sharpen you up.
不用
No.
第一次来乌库姆吗
First time in Ul Qoma?
很久前来过一次
First time in a long time, yeah.
这里变化很大 等下就能看出来
Big changes. You'll see.
出隧♥道♥就是著名的乌玫丁大道...
We come out on the famous Ul Maidin Avenue...
往前直走就会到达乌库姆老城区的中心
Leads straight into the heart of Old Ul Qoma.
就是这儿了
Here we go.
这里没有开放政策
No open-door policy here, then.
当然没有
No way.
这儿没有被剥夺权利的极端分子
No disenfranchised extremists for us.
没有合并派 没有社♥会♥主♥义♥党 也没有法♥西♥斯♥党
No Unifs, no socialist parties, no fascist parties,
没有宗教团体
no religious parties.
这里完全不一样 博鲁
It's not the same here, Borlu.
我们掌控着一切
We've got things contained.
联♥合♥国♥瞧不上我们的政策 但在我看来
The UN gives us shit about our camps but, the way I look at it,
移♥民♥者不喜欢这里的话 可以搬去贝歇尔
migrants can always go to Beszel if they don't like it here.
反正你们那儿鱼龙混杂
You're a bunch of mongrels and Ebrus anyhow.
无意冒犯
No offence.
我有几件事要做
There's a couple of things I need.
追踪一辆货车的车牌号♥
There's a van licence plate I need tracking,
还要和受害者的导师戴维·鲍登谈谈
and I want to talk to her supervisor, David Bowden.
我还想去波尔叶安的挖掘现场看看
I want to pay a visit to that dig at Bol Ye'an.
你的停留时间有限 博鲁
You only have a short stay permit, Borlu.
我们在和波尔叶安的人联♥系♥ 会联♥系♥你的...
We're in contact with Bol Ye'an. We'll let you know...
提亚多 别管太多... 这是我的案子
Tyador, just to get things out of the way... this is my investigation.
你在这不具有警♥察♥的权力 我才是这儿的警♥察♥ 明白吗
You don't have police powers. I'm the officer here, cool?
-什么 -另一只手
- What? - The other hand.
我只想尽我所能帮点忙
Well, I'm here to be any help I can.
很感谢
And I appreciate that.
把那个也交上来
Hand over that thing, too.
我们已经和玛哈莉亚的大部分同学老师谈过了
We already talked to most of Mahalia's teachers, her classmates.
大家什么都不知道
No-one knows anything.
都以为她只是请了几天假
They just thought she'd gone off for a couple of days.
我们查了她的电脑
We checked her computer.
都是些"老妈 爱你"的邮件
Lots of "Hi, Mum, love you" e-mails.
缓存文件里也没什么特别的
Nothing much in her cache.
你大概不知道还有另一个人吧
I guess you don't know about the other one.
-另一个人 -悠兰达·斯塔克
- The other one? - Yolanda Stark.
玛哈莉亚的朋友
Mahalia's friend?
她最好的朋友
Her best friend, apparently.
你听说过她吗
You know her from somewhere?
大家很久没见过她了
No-one's seen Yolanda for a while.
也没人联♥系♥得上她
No-one can reach her.
可能生病了
She might be sick.
也可能是手♥机♥关机
She might have turned her phone off.
但事实可能要更严峻
But you and I know it might be more serious than that.
走吧
Let's go.
你要追踪的那辆车
That van you wanted tracked?
你抓到的人来过这儿
Your man used to come here.
我们有拍到他
We've got footage of him.
注意到那些贝歇尔的车牌没
Clock the Besz number plates?
每天有很多像他这样的贝歇尔拾荒者来到这里
Beszel scavengers on day passes like your van driver.
如果他们要找慈善商店的话 完全可以去富人区
If they need a charity store, go to a rich district.
这些垃圾可以在贝歇尔卖♥♥个好价钱
That junk fetches good prices back in Beszel.
别随意评判别人谋生的方式
Don't condemn people for the way they have to make their living.
逼不得已的话我也会这么做
Hey, don't think I wouldn't do the same if I had to.
二十年前 为了把我们养大
20 years ago, my mother held down two jobs,
我妈打着两份工 时代变了
and dragged us kids up, too. Times change.
所以她被扔在了这里
So she's dumped here.
你的贝歇尔朋友把她装进了偷来的车里 跨过了边境
Your Besz friends load her into the stolen van, drive over the border,
她就成了贝歇尔的案子
she's Beszel's problem.
不过现在是我的了
And now she's mine.
如果需要的话 你可以离开酒店
You can leave the hotel if you have to,
但你一个人的时候就只是个游客
but you're strictly tourist when you're on your own.
不出酒店最好
It might be better if you didn't.
你可能一不小心就越界了 后果你知道的
You could breach without meaning to, and then what?
我们明天继续
We'll make a fresh start in the morning.
祝你今晚愉快
Have a good evening.
亚细安酒店禁止吸烟
No smoking on The Asyan's premises.
-你好 -是我 长官
- Hello? - It's me, chief.
柯维
Corwi.
这就想我了
Miss me already?
那边怎么样
What's it like?
电视频道比咱们多
They have more TV channels than we have.
你的联络人怎么样 乌库姆版的我
What's your contact like, your Ul Qoman me?
老实说 我觉得... 我倒成她的助手了
Actually, I think... I'm her you.
说实话 有点奇怪
It's a bit weird, to be honest.
我不记得上次这样是什么时候了
I don't remember it being like this last time.
可能是无政♥府♥主义者往供水系统里放酸的时候
Maybe anarchists dropped acid in the water supply.
不是 这里没有破坏分子
No, there's no subversives here.
他们五年前来了一次大清理
They had a big clear-out about five years ago.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
大学里的激进分子都被彻底赶走了
The university got rinsed clean of radicals.
你跟玛哈莉亚的闺蜜 斯塔克小姐聊过了吗
You speak Mahalia's bestie, Ms Stark?
悠兰达不见了... 没有人当回事
Yolanda's gone AWOL... and nobody's panicking.
妈的
Shit.
警长 注意...
Well, chief, be...
-喂 -警长
- Hello? - Chief?
喂
Hello?
操
Fuck.
喂
Hello?
天
Jesus.
每偷瞥一眼乌库姆 我都会不安...
Stolen glimpses of Ul Qoma always fill me with anxiety...
... 但是另一座城市 奥辛尼
... but that other place, Orciny,
剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表