剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表
现在
Today?
没人
No-one.
有人在用
Well, somebody is.
不可能啊 我...
That can't be true. I mean...
人们可以在这里用这些符号♥联♥系♥奥辛尼吗
Could people connected to Orciny be doing this here?
我要知道
I need to know!
全部出去
All get out now!
给鲍登的邮包
It was for Bowden.
这个装置装在从乌库姆之外的地方寄来的包裹里
The device was in a package that came from outside Ul Qoma.
通过贝歇尔邮局寄的
It was sent via a Beszel post office.
你很幸运 艾卡姆
You were lucky, Aikham.
不像收发室那个男孩
Not like the post room boy.
你确定是贝歇尔寄来的
Are you sure it came from Beszel?
也许来自其他地方呢
Maybe it came from some place else?
-比如哪里 你说什么 -更糟糕的地方
- Like where? What are you talking about? - Some place worse.
什么
What?
他们有人 也有神秘力量
There are people. They have secret powers.
好了 艾卡姆
All right, Aikham.
艾卡姆 留个号♥码吧
Aikham. Hey. Why don't you give me your number?
秘密力量
Secret powers?
-祝你平安回家 探长 -回家
- Safe trip home, Inspector. - Home?
我这里的工作还没结束
I've not finished my work here yet.
可能已经结束了
Well, maybe you have.
怎么回事
What was that?
他们要封锁挖掘现场
They want to close the dig down.
采访各院系负责人
Interview the various heads of faculties.
可能要遣返外国人
Maybe repatriate foreign nationals.
真是高压政策
It's a bit heavy-handed, don't you think?
这儿不是贝歇尔 我们自我管理
This isn't Beszel. We police our own.
不知道从哪儿来的炸♥弹♥
A bomb from who knows where,
无论发生什么 都会威胁到乌库姆的安全
and whatever's going on here threatens the security of Ul Qoma.
你不觉得有趣吗 无论是你的人
Don't you think it's interesting that your people, my people,
还是我的人 人人都想结束这个案子
everybody, they want this case shut down?
他们想... 他们只想封♥锁♥消♥息♥
They want to... They just want to wrap it up.
-他们很害怕 -我也怕
- They're scared. - So am I.
-如果那是真的呢 -什么
- What if it's real? - What?
狗屁秘密城市
Secret city shit?
抱歉 我不相信
I'm sorry, I can't go there.
那正是鲍登所相信的
That's what Bowden believed.
他坚信它存在 现在... 现在他消失了
He believes that. And now... Now, he's missing.
玛哈莉亚 可能还有悠兰达 卡特... 他们...
Mahalia, maybe Yolanda, Kat... They...
这是他们的共同点
That's what they have in common.
或许我们也该相信 去找出真♥相♥
So maybe we need to start believing it, just to find out what happened.
我们今天得去找那个门卫 艾卡姆谈谈
We need to speak to that guard, Aikham, today.
我们俩自己行动
We just need to keep it between ourselves.
行啊
Sure.
你是警♥察♥ 我也是警♥察♥
You're police, I'm police.
谁他妈在乎我上司交代我什么
Who gives a fuck what my boss is telling me,
-你上司又交代你什么 -拜托
- or what your boss is telling you? - Come on.
那儿的食物有多糟
How bad's the food in that place?
酒店吗
The hotel?
太恶心了
Disgusting.
和别的酒店一样差
Well, no worse than any other hotel.
想来看看小狗吗
Want to come back and see the dogs?
什么意思
I'm sorry?
委婉地表达要不要去我家
Come meet my significant euphemism?
... 你确定吗
Well... Are you sure?
没有乌库姆乱炖 我保证
No Ul Q Fusion, I promise.
好啊
I'd like that.
梦想
Dream.
创新
Innovate.
启发
Inspire.
激发
Excite.
改变
Change.
烙印核心研发部
Sear and Core R&D.
梦想
Dream.
创新
Innovate.
试试电子烟吧 虽然可能也好不到哪去
You should try vapes while the jury's still out on them.
抱歉
Sorry.
我在贝歇尔的加就在广场那头
You know, I think my place in Beszel backs onto this square.
希望你没在做我以为的那件事
I hope you're not doing what I think you're doing.
"于乌库姆 见乌库姆" 这很...
"When in Ul Qoma, see Ul Qoma". It's just, um...
很奇怪
It's weird.
你和我住在同一广场的两头
You and I on opposite sides of the same square.
确实很怪
Yeah, that's weird.
走吧
Let's go.
孩子 亲爱的
Kitde, elzda?
你回来了
There you are!
这是贝歇尔重案组的提亚多·博鲁探长
Please meet Inspector Tyador Borlu of the Besz Extreme Crime Squad.
-你好 -嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
在乌库姆 要三下
It's three in Ul Qoma.
经典调制酒吗 博鲁
Klassniko, Borlu?
看 我认真准备过的
See? I did my homework.
当自己家一样
Please make yourself at home.
你第一次来乌库姆吗 提亚多
Is this your first time in Ul Qoma, Tyador?
上次来是很久前的事了
Yes, my first time in a long time.
你觉得这儿怎么样
And how are you finding it?
我觉得...
Well...
... 我很喜欢
... I like it very much.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
坐吧
Sit.
希望你不会觉得太辣
I hope it isn't too spicy for you.
看起来很不错
looks beautiful.
那么... 案子怎么样了
So... How's the case going?
没有案子
There is no case.
只有一系列不合常理又没有意义的事
Just a series of implausible events that don't make any sense,
总之有个女孩死了
with a dead girl at the end of it.
为什么总有女孩死
Why is it always a dead girl?
我妻子也会这么说
The type of thing my wife would say.
你结婚了吗
You're married?
看不出吗
Can't you tell?
看到了
Yeah.
我对死掉的女孩一无所知
I know almost nothing about the girl who died.
你从来不问
You never ask.
她二十四岁 对吗
She was 24, wasn't she?
跟我一样大
My age.
不太一样
Well, not quite.
-差不多了... -她就喜欢让我显得很老
- Almost...! - She just loves to make me look very old.
没错
I do.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
那太好了 谢谢
That'd be great, thank you.
-我喜欢咖啡 -我去煮点
- I would love a coffee. - I'll make some.
今晚很棒 谢谢你
It been a lovely evening, thank you.
雅尔雅 她...
And Yallya, she's, um...
你很幸运
Well, you're very lucky.
你得少插点手 放我一马吧
I need you to back off a bit. Give me some slack.
这是最高层的指示
This is coming from the very top.
一直追究什么狗屁秘密城市可能引起巡界者的注意
Your secret city shit is going to evoke Breach.
-可能会把我们关起来 你知道的 -好的
- They'll shut us down. You know that. - Yes, Okay.
真的吗
Yeah?
我会少插手
I'll back off.
我保证
I promise.
照片上的是你老婆吗 她和鲍登
It's your wife in the photograph? Her and Bowden.
对
Yeah.
他们几年前在一起过
She had a thing with him years before.
但我知道她失踪那晚他们见过面
But I know they met up the night she went missing.
你觉得发生了什么
What do you think happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
她就那样消失了
She just disappeared.
剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表