剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表
是啊 你真会少插手
Yeah, you'll back off.
艾卡姆上了那辆巴士 我知道他对我们有所隐瞒
Aikham's on that bus. I know he's not telling us everything.
快上车 不然就跟丢了
Get in, or we lose him.
我就知道他会让我们惹上麻烦
I knew he'd lead us somewhere bad.
看起来他要养很多人
Well, it looks like he's got quite a few mouths to feed.
是我
It's me.
悠兰达
Yolanda?
-警♥察♥ -悠兰达 我是博鲁
- Politsya! - Yolanda. I'm Borlu!
他是无辜的
He hasn't done anything!
我知道去见玛哈莉亚父亲的就是你
I know it was you that went to meet Mahalia's father.
所以你应该是个好人
So you're a good man.
拜托
Please!
听着 我是来帮你们的 我不想伤害任何人
look, I'm here to help. I don't want to hurt anybody.
好 你走吧 行了吗
All right, off you go. All right?
-你没事吧 -悠兰达
- Are you Okay? - Yolanda?
你想这么样
What do you want?
好吧
All right!
-我是来帮你的 -他们是合并... 他们都是合并派
- I'm here to help you. - They're Unifs... It's all Unifs.
好吧
All right.
冷静点 不如我们把武器都放下
Just calm down. Why don't we put those down?
我们进去吧
Let's go in there.
妈的 他们都是合并派
They're all Unifs, for fuck's sake!
玛哈莉亚
Mahalia.
她也是帮派成员吗
Was she part of this gang?
别假惺惺了
Like you care.
她不属于我们
She wasn't one of us.
她一点儿也不关心合并
She didn't give a fuck about unification.
不过是对一些古怪的东西着了迷
She was just into weird fantasy shit.
不准接电♥话♥ 伙计
No phones, man!
好吧 我正在关机
Right, look. I'm turning it off.
你也把电池拿掉
And you. Take the battery out.
-把电池拿掉 -你冷静点
- Take the battery out! - You stay cool.
好了
Okay.
悠兰达 你需要联♥系♥你的父母 好吗
Yolanda, you need to contact your parents, Okay?
-他们需要确认你安全 -我不能这么做
- They need to know you're safe. - I can't do that.
他们正在找我
They're looking for me.
你知道玛哈莉亚的结局 他们想杀了我
You know what happened to Mahalia. They want to kill me.
因为这股势力不希望我们合并
Because the powers don't want us unified.
因为他们在保护自己
Because they're protecting themselves.
那他们是谁
So, who are they?
奥辛尼
Orciny.
玛哈莉亚当时在为他们效力
Mahalia was helping them.
他们...
They...
他们想得到些什么
They wanted something.
奥辛尼这些人 玛哈莉亚说过她相信他们吗
And these people from Orciny, did Mahalia say she trusted them?
我问过她 "你怎么知道奥辛尼会站在我们这边"
I asked her, "How do you know Orciny's on our side?"
她朝我笑了笑说 "我不知道 他们没和我们站一边"
And she laughed at me. Said, "I don't, they're not."
胡说
It's bullshit.
这就是他们的统治方式
That's how they rule.
-奥辛尼只是个概念 -怎么可能藏得了几个世纪
- It's a concept. - How do you stay hidden for centuries?
合并的理想
An ideal of unity.
-她曲解了 你也曲解了... -他们一直都在
- She got it wrong, you got it wrong... - They never went away.
先别争...
Okay, look...
你们都想为朋友伸张正义 对不对
You all need to get justice for your friend, don't you?
他们会杀了所有暴露他们的人
They will kill everyone who brings attention to them.
巡界者把她抓走了
Breach took her.
-他们也会来找你的 -巡界者什么都不是
- They'll come for you too. - Breach are nothing.
奥辛尼统治一切
Orciny rules over everything.
他们无处不在
They're everywhere!
听着 我想帮你
look, I'm going to help you.
但你要告诉我所有你知道的有关玛哈莉亚和奥辛尼的事
But you have to tell me everything you know about Mahalia and Orciny.
先这样
Okay.
我要带她离开 这里不安全
I need to get her out of here because she's not safe.
我能找到她 别人也能
If I've found her, other people can.
如果能带她回家 我可以搞到假证件然后保护她
If I can get her home, I can get false papers and I can protect her,
我能好好保护她
I can protect her properly.
我要把他们拿下
I am taking the lot of them down.
不行 这样她会不相信我 我就会失去她
No, because then she won't trust me, and I will lose her.
这是个他们的窝点
This is a rat's nest.
在我看来都他妈是不法分子
Very fucking illegal in my world.
-我有自己的生活 不像你 -不行
- I've got a life. You don't. - No.
我需要她
I need her.
我不能就这么撒手不管
I can't just walk away from this, can I?
我不能 我需要她 也需要你帮忙
I can't! Now, I need her and I need you to help me.
拜托了
Please.
真巧啊 是不是
That was a coincidence, wasn't it?
别话里有话
Don't do that to me.
我不知道他在贝歇尔
I didn't know he was in Beszel.
说好的没有秘密呢
No secrets, though?
夫妻间肯定会有秘密 提亚多
Secrets are how couples survive, Tyad.
但我们没有 对不对
That's not how we are, is it?
我... 过了这么久再见戴维
I just... After meeting David after so long,
-我才想起真正的我... -真正的你
- I just remembered who I was... -Who you were.
从他身边溜走的女孩吗
The girl that slipped from him.
-这是你的说法 -不 你摆脱他了 卡特 记得吗
- That was your story. - No, you slipped, Kat, remember?
他向我展示过不可能的事 说我们可以把它变成现实
He showed me something impossible, and said we could make it real.
他... 也在很多黑暗的夜晚陪我度过
And he... He got me through some dark nights.
他是骗子 都是假的 卡特 这不是你
He's a fraud, and it's not real anyway. Kat, this isn't you.
你错了 提亚多 这是我
You're wrong, Tyad. This is me.
你见到的 是我停止寻找时的样子
What you see, this is what I've become when I stop looking.
整件事因戈兹而起
The whole business is built round Gorse.
个♥人♥崇♥拜♥什么的
Real personality cult stuff.
伯克利大学开除了他
Berkeley fails him.
他便前往印度继续深造
He takes off on a trip to India, on a quest for higher learning.
回国之后...
Comes home, turns...
慢着 他进过伯克利大学
Just back up. So, what, he went to Berkeley?
82届 没毕业
Class of '82, failed to complete.
这样
Right.
鲍登也去过伯克利大学
Bowden went to Berkeley as well.
这有什么联♥系♥ 西埃德 戈兹 鲍登 你妻子
What's the connection? Syedr, Gorse, Bowden, your wife.
奥辛尼是关键
Orciny's the connection.
长官 你走得太久了
Been away too fucking long, Chief.
回来吧
Come home.
注意安全
Be safe.
你也是
You too.
相信巡界者
Trust in Breach.
于贝歇尔 见贝歇尔
When in Beszel, see Beszel.
到点了 走吧
It's time. Let's go.
-我也要去 -不 你不能来 留在这里
- I'm coming too. - No, you're not coming too, you're staying here.
告诉他
Tell him.
我会打给你的
I'll call you.
从贝歇尔
From Beszel.
然后我就带你去美国
And I'll bring you to America.
我保证
I promise.
快 我们走 快走
Quick, let's go. Move! Come on!
现在
Now!
走吧
Come on.
后面有衣服
There's clothes in the back.
把破衣服脱掉 换上制♥服♥
Get out of your old rags and into the uniform.
直接穿吧 公主
Just put them on, princess!
快点 穿上
Come on, put them on.
我说过 我还有自己的生活
I told you. I got a life.
悠兰达
Yolanda!
-悠兰达 -不要
- Yolanda! - No!
悠兰达
Yolanda!
悠兰达
Yolanda!
出来
Come on out.
没事 来吧
All right, come on.
你要离开这里
You get to leave this place.
没事的 到达检查点后 跟紧我
Right, Okay. When we get to the check point, stay close to me, Okay?
剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表