剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表
没有哪里像这两座城市一般...
Nowhere else works like the cities...
... 贝歇尔...
... Beszal...
... 和乌库姆
... and Ul Qoma.
玛哈莉亚·基尔瑞 几天前在乌库姆失踪
Mahalia Geary, a few days ago she disappeared in Ul Qoma.
却出现在贝歇尔
She turns up in Beszal.
戈兹先生
Mr Gorse.
鲍登是这件事的核心人物
Bowden is at the centre of this.
奥辛尼存在的想法总是威胁到当局政♥府♥
The idea of Orciny has always threatened the authorities.
-注意安全 -悠兰达
- Be safe. - Yolanda!
如果那是真的呢 或许我们也该相信 去找出真♥相♥
What if it's real? We need to start believing it just to find out what happened.
为什么这案子对你如此重要
Why is this case so important for you?
是你老婆吗
It's your wife, right?
她和鲍登 因为私事 你不适合这份工作
Her and Bowden, your personal makes you the wrong man for the job.
因为这件私事 我才更适合
Maybe it makes me the right guy.
看与不看 有时很难
It can be hard to see, to unsee.
一眼看错就会受到惩罚
Get it wrong and they punish you.
我早该明白 我曾经是个警♥察♥
I should have known. I was a cop.
做恶梦啦
Bad dream.
你被邀请了
You're invited.
你活下来了 不是每个人都能活下来
You survived. Not everybody does.
你们对我做什么了
What have you done to me?
我们想对你做什么 就做什么
We can do whatever we want to you.
你在界域
You are in breach.
我们需要处理越界行为
We have to fix a breach.
根据条款 做些交易
Terms and conditions, deals to be made.
早交代早轻松
We can make it easy for you.
你可以让自己轻松一点
You can make it easy for you.
看着我
Look at me.
你归我们管
You belong to us.
都由我们说了算 你要受什么刑
It's up to us how you go under,
要多久 你看见的 你说的...
how long, what you see, what you say...
你何时醒来... 能不能醒来...
when you come round... if you come round...
这间屋子就是法庭
This room is the court.
如果你还想看那边的风景 合作一点
If you want to see what's on the other side, cooperate.
你天生就是当巡界者的料 博鲁
You're a born breacher, Borlu.
利用这一点
We can work with that.
你就能帮助我们
You could help us.
奥辛尼的事你了解多少
What do you know of Orciny?
卡崔妮娅·佩拉教授就坚信奥辛尼存在吧
Professor Katrynia Perla was a believer in Orciny, wasn't she?
你们对我妻子做了什么
What have you done with my wife?
回答问题
Answer the question.
她是个学者 研究奥辛尼
She was an academic, she studied it.
不止如此吧
We think more than that.
你妻子是个颠覆分子
Your wife was a subversive.
你们杀了她
You killed her!
你们杀了所有与奥辛尼有关联的人
You're killing everyone connected to Orciny!
-我们不杀人 -那就是让她消失了
- We don't kill. - You disappeared her, then!
我们不知道你妻子或者玛哈莉亚出了什么事
We don't know what happened to your wife or Mahalia.
鲍登把他们带到奥辛尼了 对吗
Bowden got them to Orciny, didn't he?
卡崔妮娅失踪那天 他们在一起
The day Katrynia disappeared, they were together.
讲讲那天的事 博鲁
Tell us about that day, Borlu.
你们怕死了吧
You are shitting yourselves.
你们害怕了
You're scared.
如果奥辛尼存在 就一定会出现有预谋的入侵
If Orciny exists, it means systematic transgression,
一座寄生城市
a parasite city.
是个威胁
A threat.
如果玛哈莉亚和卡特发现奥辛尼真的存在...
Because if Mahalia and Kat discovered Orciny's real...
... 你们该怎么办
... where would that leave you?
战争
At war.
做恶梦啦
Bad dream?
-今天你下班很早 教授 -要准备讲座
- You're off early today, Professor. - Lecture to prepare.
-是吗 -你不会想听的
- Yeah? - I don't think you'd want to hear.
讲讲试试
Try me.
贝歇尔与乌库姆 无形的边界 分♥裂♥状态...
Beszel and Ul Qoma: Invisible Borders. A state of division...
好了好了
All right.
-我就说嘛 -边界煽动论
- I warned you. - Borderline sedition.
我一会儿就拷上你
I'll have to get the cuffs on you later.
十分期待
Look forward it.
谢谢收留我 博鲁探长
Thank you for having me, Inspector Borlu.
注意安全
Be safe.
你自己注意安全吧
Be safe yourself.
鲍登
Bowden.
老天爷 博鲁 怎么...
Christ, Borlu. How... ?
你想干什么
What do you want?
-我在查一起谋杀案 -基尔瑞的案子吗
- I'm investigating a murder. - The Geary case?
-对 基尔瑞一案 -那案子归巡界者管
- Yeah, the Geary Case. - The Geary case is with Breach.
-已经结案了 -那我就查悠兰达·斯塔克一案
- It's closed. - Well, the Yolanda Stark case, then.
或我妻子那个案子 一直有人送命啊
My wife's case. Jesus, man, people have been murdered!
已经结束了 博鲁
It's over, Borlu.
-谁说的 -我们说的 他们说的 大家都同意
- Who thinks that? - We do, they do. It's unanimous.
去你大爷
FUCK THAT!
我要重新调查这案子
I want the case reopened.
戴维·鲍登和迈克·戈兹有联♥系♥
There's a connection between David Bowden and Michael Gorse.
他们是伯克利大学的同学 一起去印度旅行过
They were mates at Berkeley, they travelled to India together.
你在胡说什么
What are you raving about?
迈克·戈兹 烙印核心的首席执行官
And Michael Gorse, CEO of Sear & Core,
他和你的好伙伴 西埃德主席 有猫腻
is connected with your mate, Major Syedr!
-你被停职了 -我不查这案子了
- You're stood down. - I'm off the case.
你给我离开警局 留下你的警徽
You're off the force. I need your badge.
也希望你能自觉与其他警员保持距离
And I'd appreciate it if you refrained from contact with other officers.
在通往胜利的道路上 谢谢有你们的支持
Thank you for your support! On the road to victory!
这座城市将首次听到时代的召唤
The sign of the times will be heard for the first time in this city!
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
车里有位美国先生想和您谈话
There's an American gentleman in the car would like to speak to you.
跟着我们
Follow us.
杀悠兰达的杀手是你的手下 对吗
Yolanda's killer was working for you, wasn't he?
他是个不错的完美公民党人
He was a good true citizen.
-跟我可没关系 -你是个杀人犯 西埃德
- Nothing to do with me. - You're a murdering bastard, Syedr.
我一定会抓到你
I'm going to take you down.
高尔夫球场有人告诉我你已经被停职了 博鲁
News on the golf course is you've been discharged, Borlu.
你不是警♥察♥了 你甚至不是个爱国者
You're no policeman. And you never were a patriot!
但我也不是那种跟美♥国♥佬♥做肮脏交易的人
I'm not the one doing dodgy deals with the Yanks, am I?
-这话什么意思 -你 迈克·戈兹 戴维·鲍登
- What does that mean? - You, Mike Gorse, David Bowden,
两个姑娘死了 为什么 她们知道什么了
two dead girls. Why? What did they know?
你根本不知道自己惹了什么事
You have no idea what you're dealing with.
这是新秩序 博鲁 已经开始了 我们就在这里
This is a new order, Borlu. It's happening. We're here, now.
鲍登在哪
Where's Bowden?
这是我们的城市
This is our city.
我会当上市长 而你会死得很难看
I'll be mayor and you'll be dead!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
长官
Chief?
柯维
Corwi.
坐
Sit down.
我看了鲍登的家庭录像 "印度1983" 你说得对
I saw some of Bowden's home movies. "India '83", you're right.
他跟戈兹是老交情了
Him and Gorse go way back.
歹人常常胜出 对吧
Hippies always make the cut, don't they?
你其实违反了禁止接触令
You know you're breaking the No Contact Rule.
我可以自己决定去哪里 要见谁
I can decide for myself where I go, who I see.
是吗
Really?
巡界者现在把我拴住了
Well, Breach have got me on a leash.
事情现在有些复杂吧 探长
Things got a bit complicated, didn't they, Chief?
-都他妈乱套了 -注意措辞
- Things got a fucking mess. - Language.
我很想你
I've missed you.
我也想你
Me, you.
戈斯 西埃德 鲍登... 都与此有关
Gorse, Syedr, Bowden... they're in this up to their necks.
探长 是奥辛尼
Chief, it's Orciny.
奥辛尼就是他们之间的联♥系♥
Orciny's the connection.
他们跟你我没有差别 是吧
They look just like you and me, don't they?
我是巡界者 当了很久了
I'm Breach manifest. Have been for a long time.
我就是拴着你的人
I'm your leash.
剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表