剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表
你♥他♥妈♥脸怎么回事
What the fuck happened to your face?
极限运动
Extreme sports.
-跟完美公民那伙人玩挺狠啊 -是这样...
- Playing rough with those TC boys? - Look...
... 我得找到打电♥话♥给我的那女孩
... I need to find that girl who called me.
跟每个玛哈莉亚可能认识或共事过的人都谈谈
You know, talk to anyone Mahalia knew or worked with.
找出她爸基尔瑞到底在找谁
Find out who Geary was meeting.
我要去乌库姆
I'm going to Ul Qoma.
乌库姆 我♥操♥
Ul Qoma? Fuck that.
你知道我他妈看录像带看了多久吗
How many fucking hours of tape do you think I looked through?
有多少个摄像头
How many cameras?
我他妈花了一整晚才看完那堆破带子
It took me all fucking night to go through all that shit.
还有谁愿意这么做
Who else is prepared to do that?
新来跟你合作的小贱♥人♥会吗
Is your new bitch going to?
天哪 还真有新来的小贱♥人♥
Christ, there is a new fucking bitch!
没有什么新来的小贱♥人♥
There is no new F-ing bitch, OK?
我只是个游客 必须跟他们合作
I'm a guest. I need to work with one of them.
-就这么简单 -胡扯
- It's that simple. - It's shit.
对 都是胡扯
Yes, it's shit.
过来
Come here.
现在我们要集中精力
Now we need to focus on this.
我以为你已经不要我管这案子了
I thought I'm off the case.
不 只要我还在调查就不会
No, not while I'm on it.
我需要你帮我
I need you to help me.
你盯着西埃德
You stay on Syedr.
贝歇尔任务吗
Besz favour?
贝歇尔任务
Besz favour.
交给我吧 警官
Consider it done, chief.
浸入式课程就是重新培训 准备好进入乌库姆
The immersion course re-orientates you in preparation for Ul Qoma.
以前我去过一次
I've been there once before.
那里人不苟言笑 埋头苦干 不解风情
It's a humourless slog with no surprises.
但第一次去时不是这样
But not that first time.
-巡界者 巡界者 -等等 还不行
- Breach! Breach! Breach! - Not yet, not yet.
-好 去吧 -巡界者 巡界者
- And go, go, go. - Breach! Breach! Breach!
现在还玩这游戏吗
Do they still play that game?
以前的游戏很有教育意义
The old games are very instructive.
-巡界者 巡界者 -好 谢谢 非常好
- Breach! Breach! Breach! - Good. Thank you. Well done.
这次适应培训是全乌库姆的浸入式课程
Your orientation is a complete Ul Qoman immersion course,
旨在帮助贝歇尔市民了解真正融入乌库姆的情况
designed to initiate a Besz citizen into actually being in Ul Qoma.
我们每天会带领大家了解一个交错区域的另一边
Each day, we'll take a different cross-hatched area of the city,
训练大家看见一直在身边但从未见过的人和建筑
and train you to see the buildings and people that have been right
忽视大家原本熟悉的世界
by your side you all this time, and unsee everything you know.
我们从交错最密集的伏尔克夫街开始
Let's start with the heavily cross-hatched area of VulkovStrasz.
在乌库姆 这半条街叫乌玫丁大道
The Ul Qoman parts of this street are known as Ul Maidin Avenue.
现在离开贝歇尔 进入乌库姆
You are now leaving Beszel and entering Ul Qoma.
不好意思 我们可以看这个吗
Sorry, should we be seeing this?
当然可以 你在乌库姆
Absolutely. You're in Ul Qoma.
这个女人... 戴毛绒帽子和珍珠耳环 在贝歇尔还是乌库姆
This woman here... fur hat, pearl earrings, Beszel or Ul Qoma?
乌库姆
Ul Qoma.
不 你看这建筑
No. Look at the buildings.
注意它年久失修 她在贝歇尔 持有游客通行证
Note the disrepair. She's in Beszel on a visitors pass,
正在穿过伏尔克夫街
crossing VulkovStrasz now.
不在乌库姆
Not in Ul Qoma.
颜色可以帮你定位
Colour will help you orient yourselves.
如果你看到红色的东西
If you're seeing something red,
八成你是在乌库姆
more likely than not, you're in Ul Qoma.
看到黄色 记得皱眉无视
Yellow is frowned upon.
卡崔妮娅 酒店旁的这位男士在哪里
Katrynia, this gentleman next to the hotel?
看样子 是贝歇尔的商人
A Besz businessman, from his look.
非常棒
Very good.
提亚多 这辆车呢
Tyador, this vehicle?
是奥迪A8全时四轮驱动轿车
That's an Audi A8 Quattro saloon.
在贝歇尔还是乌库姆 博鲁先生
Besz or Ul Qoma, Mr Borlu?
自动变速 带天窗 定速巡航
Well, automatic gearbox, sun roof, cruise control.
要是在贝歇尔 我就会拘捕车主
If it's in Beszel, I'm arresting the owner,
因为这是走私车辆 是违法的
because it's smuggled and it's illegal.
谢谢 是乌库姆
Thank you. Ul Qoma.
你要小心 她可能是卧底
You should be careful. She could be undercover.
不会 她就是个走运的小学老师
No, she's just a primary school teacher who got lucky.
"我不会牵着手带你们去乌库姆"
"I won't be in Ul Qoma to hold your hand."
这么说只是吓唬我们
She's just trying to scare us.
你做什么的 警♥察♥吗
What are you, Policzai?
重案组
Extreme Crime Squad.
好
Okay.
有个乌库姆毒贩子 向对手开枪
An Ul Qoma drug dealer, shoots one of his rivals, you know,
一颗子弹没打中 进入了贝歇尔
one of the bullets misses, goes into Beszel.
我得把弹道报告交给乌库姆的国民卫队
I have to take the ballistic report to the Ul Qoma Militsya.
我知道有家餐馆不错 你看...
Look, I know a nice place for lunch if you...
真的吗
You do, do you?
对
Yeah.
真的
Yeah, I do.
我想要经典调制酒
I like klassnikos.
不错
That's good.
-那我们要两杯 -不吃点什么吗
- Yeah, we'll have two of them. - Nothing to eat?
不用了 会影响酒的美味
Well, no. Why spoil a good drink?
谢谢
Thank you.
你去乌库姆... 为了什么 参加准新娘聚会
So, Ul Qoma... what is it, a hen party?
我看起来是这样的人吗
That's how I come across?
你一看就是我高攀不起的样子
You come across as out of my league.
嘴真甜
Sweet.
我对哲学人类学很感兴趣
I'm into philosophical anthropology.
我说得没错
Well, there you go.
-那里有非常丰厚的文化遗产 -对
- They've got an incredibly rich heritage over there. - Yeah.
我听说过 很多老古董
Yeah, I've heard that. Lots of old stuff.
最近在西乌库姆 波尔叶安 找到新的考古点
Well, they've opened up a new dig in Bol Ye'an West Ul Qoma.
挖到了许多神奇的东西
They're finding amazing things.
而且戴维·鲍登还有个讲座
Plus David Bowden's giving a lecture.
我听说过他
I know that name.
怎么可能 除非你读过煽动性作品
Not unless you read seditious literature, you don't.
你读过吗
Do you?
读大学的时候 我...
When I was an undergrad, I...
... 我读过戴维·鲍登的"城与城之间"
... I read Bowden's Between The City And The City.
包了"国富论"的书皮
I put a Wealth Of Nations cover on it.
他是什么人 合并派吗
So what is he, some sort of Unificationist?
听过奥辛尼吗
You heard of Orciny?
一个... 不受乌库姆和贝歇尔法律管辖的城市
A city... free of Ul Qoma and Beszel laws.
藏在两城之间的第三个城市 它在...
A third city hidden between the cities. It's in the...
...分歧之地
... Dissensi, maybe.
-那些地方... -那时我什么都没听进去
- You know, places... - Back then I wasn't listening to the words.
只听着她的声音
I was listening to her voice.
只记得那些思想越危险
I remember how the more dangerous the idea,
她的形象越动人
the more she came alive.
适应培训怎么样
How did the orientation course go?
不错
Yeah, fine. Really well.
我想也是
That's what I thought.
-你笑什么 -我没有
- Why are you smiling? - I'm not.
有 你在笑我
You are. You're laughing at me.
我他妈根本没有笑你 警官
I'm not fucking laughing at you, chief!
去你的 警官
Fuck you, chief!
-你妈跟乌库姆人鬼混去了 -什么
- Your mum takes Ul Qoman cock up the arse. - What?
开玩笑的
It's a joke.
警官...
Chief...
好吧
OK.
我想念贝歇尔饺子
I miss Besz dumplings.
你说什么
Sorry?
-就是"我有麻烦了" -你逗我呢
- Means, "I'm in trouble." - You're kidding me.
我没有逗你 我也觉得很蠢
I am not kidding. I am feeling stupid.
说吧
Say it.
-"我想念贝歇尔饺子"就是"我有麻烦" -好
- "I miss Besz dumplings," means, "I'm in trouble." - Good.
还有吗
Any more?
这就够了
That's all we need.
剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表