剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表
我没有想到
I just didn't get it together.
-三天都想不到 -我能把车要回来吗
- For three days? - Can I have it back?
现在是犯罪现场了 对吧 混♥蛋♥
It's a crime scene, isn't it, arsehole?
别再这么叫我了
Stop calling me that.
-没必要打我吧 -有
- There's no need for that! - There is.
老天
Jesus!
她被撞了吗
Was she hit?
肇事逃逸
Hit and run?
-你打他 -一个女孩死了 谋杀
- You hit him! - A girl died, someone killed her.
警官 里面这位只是用来分散我们注意的
Chief, our friend in there is a distraction.
他就是障眼法 不是他干的 对吧
He's just in the way. It's not him, is it?
他三天都没有上报自己的货车被偷
He doesn't report his van stolen for three days.
就是怕失去自己的旅行特权
He's just scared his travel rights'll be revoked.
为什么还没有人打电♥话♥来问死者
How come no-one's phoning in about our girl?
太奇怪了 她应该有朋友 家人
It is weird. She'd have friends, family.
你在街上看到几张告示
And how many flyers have you seen on the street?
-不知道 一些 -再印一倍
- I don't know. A few. - Well, double the print run.
我要她的脸出现在今天的晚报上
And I want to see her face in tonight's papers as well, OK?
巡界者无处不在...
Breach are everywhere...
...你最亲近的朋友 你的兄弟 孩子...
... your closest friend, your brother, your child...
... 你的妻子
... your wife.
他们跟你我没有差别
They look just like you and me.
我知道还有一个我不敢正视的世界...
I knew there was another city I dare not see...
... 就在那里...
... just there...
...就在可以看的世界的另一边
... just on the other side of where I was permitted to look.
我要面对的恶心的人啊
The stinking people I have to deal with.
你抽的这恶心的烟啊
The stinking things you smoke.
我可能还是该抽克拉尼克
Maybe I should just stick to the Klassnikos?
一个孩子的玩具而已
It was only a kid's toy.
能有多危险
How unsafe could that be?
你应该还给她的
You should've given it back to her.
-你好 -是博鲁探长吗
- Hello. - Is that Inspector Borlu?
-对 你是谁 -一个朋友...
- Yeah, who's this? - A friend of...
抱歉 可以大点声吗
Sorry, can you speak up?
信♥号♥♥不太好
It's a really bad line.
我认识玛哈莉亚
I knew Mahalia.
那个女孩 玛哈莉亚·基尔瑞
The girl. Mahalia Geary.
就...
Yeah, just...
抱歉 等一下
Sorry, just give me a second.
能再跟我说一遍吗
Can you just give me that again?
-她叫什么 -玛哈莉亚·基尔瑞
- What was her name? - Mahalia Geary.
她也是美国人
She was an American, too.
玛哈莉亚...
Mahalia...
... 基尔瑞 什么 你是...
... Geary. What, and you're a...
... 你是她的朋友 对吧
... you're a friend of hers, yeah?
我是她最好的朋友
I was her best friend.
你能当面跟我说吗
Look, can you come in and talk to me?
-信♥号♥♥真的很差 -不行
- It's a really bad line. - I can't.
我是从别的国家打给你的
I'm calling from outside your country.
嗯 你现在是在美国还是...
Right. So, are you in America now or where...?
你从哪里打过来的
Where are you calling from?
我从乌库姆打过来的
I'm calling from Ul Qoma.
天啊 我这样跟你打电♥话♥
God, I'm talking to you like this
可我都不相信这一切
and I don't even believe all this shit!
玛哈莉亚呢 她相信吗
What about Mahalia? Did she believe,
她遵守吗
did she respect it?
她对这一切很感兴趣
She was into all of it.
-整个地下网络 -什么 你是说...
- All the underground. - What, you mean like...
... 她是合并派中的一员 对吧
... she was into the Unificationists, yeah?
不光这样
More than that.
她想知道所有事
She needed to know everything.
抱歉 我不明白 她对什么感兴趣
Sorry, I don't understand. What was she into?
玛哈莉亚是因为发现了真♥相♥才死的
Mahalia is dead because she found out the truth.
你怎么知道她死了
How do you know she was dead?
你的告示
Your poster.
-在贝歇尔的吗 -乌库姆
- In Beszel? - Ul Qoma.
你 你不可能...
Y-Y-You can't have...?
我可以 我正看着呢
I can. And I am.
乌库姆没有...
There are no flyers...
... 告示
... in Ul Qoma.
我得挂了
I need to go.
你叫什么名字
So, what's your name?
该死
Shit!
那是...
That was...
卡崔妮娅被带走后的每一天...
Every day since Katrynia was taken from me...
...我都要一直提醒自己这儿的规矩
.. I have to remind myself of the rules.
这儿的法律
Remind myself of the law.
也许她一直在看着我
She could be watching me.
我可能一直不能看见她
I could be unseeing her.
也许她一直在等我...
She could be waiting for me...
不断在那座城市...
calling to me...
...呼唤着我
.. from the other city.
他们把其他人都放走了
They let the others go!
我叫他们放的
Yeah, that's 'cause I told them to.
-那为什么把我关在这儿 -我叫他们关的
- Why are they keeping me here? - Because I told them to.
我总有朋友被抓 之后就再也没见过他们
My friends get taken all the time, and I never see them again.
我知道 但今天不会
Yeah, but not today, though.
这是你欠我的 所以你得待在这
So you owe me, and you owe me here.
记得吗
You remember that.
认识这女孩吗
You know this girl?
她死了吗
Is she dead?
她死了
She's dead.
-玛哈莉亚 -她是不是在联♥系♥乌库姆的合并派吗
- Mahalia. - So, what, she makes contact with the Unificationists in Ul Qoma, right?
对 但她是冒险非法越界 来参加在贝歇尔的会面
Yeah, but she risked it, crossed illegally, joined our meetings here, in Beszel.
她是个大♥麻♥烦 可能把巡界者引过来的
She was trouble. She could've brought Breach down on us.
她惹上的破事 是...
The shit that she was into, it was...
什么破事
What shit?
太操蛋了
It's crap.
跟那些古怪下♥贱♥的美♥国♥佬♥一样操蛋
Like, weird, decadent Yank shit.
什么意思
Like?
奥辛尼 你听说过吗
Orciny. Have you heard of Orciny?
跟我来
Follow me.
假设我接到一个电♥话♥
Suppose I got a call.
假设
Let's pretend.
一个朋友打来的 亡美人的一位女性友人
A friend, you know. A girlfriend of Miss Nice Dead Girl,
-她看见了我们的告示 -想帮我们吗
- she sees our flyer. - Girlfriend wants to help?
结果发现亡美人其实身处一场一个大阴谋
Turns out Nice Dead Girl is into dodgy underground stuff.
像你火车站的朋友一样吗
Like your friend from the train station?
不 比合并派还复杂
No, way dodgier than Unifs.
我...
I just...
我感觉他俩有过联♥系♥
I just had a hunch that he might have contact with her.
你感觉
You had a hunch?
-直觉 -我们不是一条战线上的吗
- A hunch. - Hey, I'm on the team, right?
我不能告诉你 这样你就变成从犯了
I can't tell you. It would make you an accessory.
不是假设的吗
I thought this was hypothetical!
重点是 我不知道现在要怎么做
The point is, I can't act on this information.
那位女性友人 从乌库姆打来电♥话♥
The friend, the girlfriend, was calling from Ul Qoma.
她在乌库姆看见了告示
She saw the flyer in Ul Qoma.
但是乌库姆没有告示
But there aren't any flyers in Ul Qoma?
没错
Right.
我的天呐
Jesus Christ on the cross!
死者的名字叫玛哈莉亚·基尔瑞
The dead girl's name is Mahalia Geary.
她住在乌库姆
She lives in Ul Qoma.
结果却死在贝歇尔
She winds up dead in Beszel.
现在我俩在一条船上了
So now you're an accessory.
-真是谢谢你 警官 -怎么了
- Thanks, Chief! - What?
是你想掺和进来的
You said you wanted to be on the team.
他们还没找到她吧
They never found her, did they?
你说什么
Sorry, what are we talking about?
你老婆
Your wife,
剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表