剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表
没事
Everything's fine.
至少在我走进来以前没事
At least it was until I walked in here.
找到死因了
And hello, cause of death.
我把这些交给警局画师
I'll get these to a police artist.
关于合并派今日在冈特街的非法抗♥议♥
Commenting on illegal unificationist protests today on GunterStrasz,
那布罗领导西埃德对
NatBloc leader Major Syedar was critical
联合政♥府♥未能成功处理此次
of the coalition government's failure to deal with the rise
所谓危险及煽动叛乱的激进行为的事件持批评态度
of what he termed dangerous and seditious activism.
那布罗有责任制止合并派在城市中的所有活动
NatBloc has a duty to crush all unificationist activity in our city.
历史告诉我们 贝歇尔和乌库姆
Our history teaches that Beszel and Ul Qoma
永远不能共存
can never live together.
合并只会变成大屠♥杀♥
It would be a bloodbath.
合并派往好了说是天真
Unificationists are at best naive,
往坏了说 就是国家公敌
and at worst, enemies of the state.
你喜欢往艺术家里扎堆啊
You get off on the arty crowd, do you?
波西米亚风格那家 曼尼尝试了清♥真♥食品
The Bohos. Manny tries out halal,
他的同伴穆♥罕♥默♥德♥喜欢墨鱼丸
his mate Mohammed's into Gefilte fish.
有性格
It's very cool.
这地方真干燥
It's dry this side, innit?
我在工作 你来干嘛
Well, I'm at work. What are you doing?
我一直在工作 警官
I'm always working, Chief.
二十四五岁 身体大体健康
OK. 24 or 5, good overall health.
-除了已经死亡 -死亡时间大概晚上10点
- Apart from being dead. - Which took place around 10pm.
玻璃片刺入心脏
That glass shard pierced her heart.
-有过性行为吗 -我还是她
- Sexual activity? - Me or her?
最近没有 我俩都没有
Not recently. Neither of us.
有自卫伤痕吗
Any defensive wounds?
太快了 她猝不及防
It came quick or when she wasn't expecting it.
她有纹身 他们都有
She had tattoos. They all do.
-嗑药吗 -不太严重
- Drugs? - Nothing heavy.
只是抽烟
Just a bit of smoke, is all.
你应该把她的脸弄脏
I think you should mess up her face a bit.
画点血能引起他们注意
A bit of blood makes them sit up.
好 把告示贴出去 看看能不能找到什么
Right, let's get the poster up and see what we can find out about
亡美人的线索
Miss Nice Dead Girl?
要下雨了
Here it comes.
谢谢你要我来调查
Hey, thanks for asking for me.
我们人手不够
We're short-staffed.
好吧
Right.
注意安全
Be safe.
要是仔细看她的脸...
If I look hard enough at her face...
我几乎可以看到另一个人的影子
I can almost see someone else.
乌库姆 乌库姆
'Ul Qoma, Ul Qoma, Ul Qoma
乌库姆 乌库姆
Ul Qoma, Ul Qoma, Ul Qoma,
乌库姆 乌库姆
Ul Qoma, Ul Qoma, Ul Qoma,
乌库姆 乌库姆
Ul Qoma, Ul Qoma, Ul Qoma,
乌库姆 乌库姆
Ul Qoma, Ul Qoma, Ul Qoma.
安全
Be safe.
你被逮捕了 扭送巡界者
Taking you down, inciting people to Breach!
看我后面 看我肩膀后面
Look behind me. Look behind my shoulder now.
-是... 是巡界者 -对 巡界者
- It's... it's Breach. - Breach, yeah.
该死...
Fuck. For Christ...
你要帮我 我们没看不该看的东西
You've got to help me. We didn't see anything we shouldn't.
够了 你们
About time! Right. You lot!
我要把所有合并派都带走
I want all these Unificationists taken in now!
所有人 把他们都带到警♥察♥局
All of them! I want them down at the station.
过来 大家出去
Come on! Everybody out now!
合并派
Unificationists.
娇生惯养长不大的小孩
Spoiled kids who never grew up.
他们不懂 这两座城市就是喜欢互相憎恶
They don't get that the cities love hating each other.
这样我们才得以生存
It's what keeps us alive.
没人喜欢巡界者
Nobody loves Breach.
但在巡界者前...
But before Breach...
只有伤亡
there was only blood.
还好吗
How are you?
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
从空间来看 贝歇尔和乌库姆是一体的
From space, Beszel and Ul Qoma appear as one.
扬走在贝歇尔的街上
Jan walks the streets of Beszel.
他在想玛丽亚
He's thinking about Maria,
玛丽亚 与此同时
who, at this precise moment,
走在异域乌库姆的同一条街上
is walking the same streets in the foreign city of Ul Qoma.
扬只看到贝歇尔
Jan only sees Beszel.
玛丽亚只看到乌库姆的玻璃和铁栏杆
Maria only sees Ul Qoma's glass and steel.
的确如此吗
Do they do it?
原本不是
Not in the original.
当然是通过塞尔兹尼克剪辑出来的
They do in the Selznik cut, of course.
巡界者会出现吗
What, then Breach manifests?
我想看看这场景怎么拍的
I'd like to see how they portray that.
你不会想看的 很蠢
You wouldn't. It's dumb.
长得像半兽人似的
You look like Orcs, or something.
不幸的恋人...
Star-crossed lovers...
不能逾越分隔他们的鸿沟...
unable to gaze into one another's eyes...
注视对方的双眼
across the gulf that separates them.
你确定要看这个
Are you sure we should be watching this?
你才是警♥察♥
You're the cop.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
无聊的电影
Stupid film.
我累了
I'm tired.
相信巡界者
Trust in Breach.
注意安全
Be safe.
在那儿 长官 黄色奔驰 贝歇尔牌照
Over there, sir. Yellow Mercedes, Beszel licence plates,
废弃 未上锁
abandoned, unlocked.
你没拿什么东西出来吧 文件之类的
So you've not taken anything out, no paperwork or anything?
现场都保持原样了
That's how we found it.
旅行证件
Travel documents?
可以凭这个把他抓起来
We could nick him for that as well.
你怎么知道就是这辆
So how do we know this is it?
看后面
In the back.
这都是什么鬼
What's all this crap?
这就是你说的棕色的东西
That's your brown stuff.
铁锈
Rust.
跟她血型相符 我们还在等匹配结果
It's her blood type. We're waiting for a definite match.
货车的主人是米基耶尔·库鲁希
The van belongs to Mikyael Khurusch.
我知道 我们在车里找到了他的旅行证件
Yeah, I know. We found his travel documents in the van.
坏男孩
Naughty boy!
♪ 帮帮我 我是块石头 ♪
♪ Help I'm a rock ♪
♪ 帮帮我 我是块石头 ♪
♪ Help I'm a rock ♪
♪ 帮帮我 我是块石头 来人啊 ♪
♪ Help I'm a rock Somebody ♪
♪ 帮帮我 我是快石头 拜托... ♪
♪ Help I'm a rock Please... ♪
不该给我配个律师吗
Shouldn't I have a lawyer here?
-你的货车呢 混♥蛋♥ -被偷了
- Where's your van, arsehole? - It was nicked.
后备箱里怎么装着那么些垃圾
What was all that junk in the back?
没什么 都是些小东西
Nothing. Small-scale stuff, that's all.
-什么东西 -我收集废料 电视 光盘 旧衣服
- What stuff? - I trawl skips -- tellies, CDs, clobber,
各种另一座城市不要的东西
whatever the other city are throwing out.
-像这种破玩意儿 -有人买♥♥就行
- Like this decadent crap? - Whatever people'll buy.
你周二晚上在哪里 米克
Where were you Tuesday night, Mik?
周二
Tuesday?
我...
I, er...
音乐这么响 我都没办法思考了
I can't think with this so loud!
为什么把旅行证件留在车里
Why did you leave your papers in the van?
把乌库姆的证件留在车里
Leaving Ul Qoma travel documents in a vehicle,
要判五年呢 混♥蛋♥
that's five years, arsehole.
我犯了个错
I-I-It was a mistake.
人难免有失策的时候
I-I-It happens to everyone.
情况是这样的 混♥蛋♥
Here's the thing, arsehole,
你的车烂透了 但你需要它
your van's a piece of shit, but you need it.
你做垃圾买♥♥卖♥♥为生
You deal in junk.
却没有上报你的车被偷
But you don't report it stolen.
也没找保险公♥司♥索赔 什么都没干
No insurance claim, nothing.
剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表