剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表
最后一次见到是在冈特街
last seen on GunterStrasz.
你看过报道 事情经过就是那样
You've read the report. You know what happened.
她失踪了 这种事随处可见
She disappeared. It happens every day in every city.
没准她过得很好
So maybe she's OK?
没准她在别的城市过着另一种生活
Maybe she's living another life somewhere.
她的案子交给巡界者了 对吧
Her case was handed over to Breach, wasn't it?
对 但这次不会
Yeah, well, this one won't be.
于贝歇尔 见贝歇尔
When in Beszel, see Beszel.
五百年前
500 years ago,
贝歇尔迎接现代社会
Beszel welcomed the modern world
向第一批贸易伙伴学习了英语
and adopted the anglicised tongue of the first traders.
于乌库姆 见乌库姆
When in Ul Qoma, see only Ul Qoma.
欢迎来到贝歇尔 于贝歇尔 见贝歇尔
Welcome to Beszel. When in Beszel, see Beszel.
所有游客必须立即到游客培训中心报到...
All visitors must report immediately to Tourist Training...
走吧
Let's do this.
是基尔瑞夫妇吧
Mr and Mrs Geary?
-柯维先生 -不是 我是贝歇尔重案组探长提亚多·博鲁
- Mr Corwi. - Er, no, I'm Inspector Tyador Borlu of the Beszel ECS.
这位是莉兹别特·柯维警官
This is Officer Lizbyet Corwi.
节哀顺变
We're deeply sorry for your loss.
-谢谢 -你们旅途一定很辛苦
- Thank you. - We know it's been an arduous trip for you.
我们先带你们去酒店休息一下
We'll take you to your hotel so you can get some rest.
我们只想做最要紧的事 警官
We just want to do what we came here to do, Officer.
我们要见她
We need to see her.
没问题
Of course.
-柯维 -请拿好
- Corwi. - Take those, please.
你的任务是看好他们 不是旅游观光 知道吗
Baby-sitting duties, OK? No sightseeing.
他们要在酒店待到正式移交尸体后
They stay in their hotel until the official handing over of the body.
那得要几个月呢
Well, that could take months.
这我不管 只要他们在这儿 上个厕所
Well, I don't care. While they're here, they don't even take a piss
都得让我知道 听见没 来吧
without me knowing about it, all right? Come on.
请上车吧
Shall we get you into the car?
我来拿
I'll take that.
我们想和玛哈莉亚的朋友
We'd like to speak to some of Mahalia's friends,
还有她的教授谈一谈
talk to her professors.
恐怕不行 基尔瑞先生
I'm afraid that won't be possible, Mr Geary.
她的大学在乌库姆
Mahalia's university is in Ul Qoma.
你知道这儿的规矩 约翰
You know how it works here, John.
我只想和认识她的人见个面
I just want to meet the people who knew her.
基尔瑞先生 基尔瑞太太
Mr and Mrs Geary,
你们得牢记贝歇尔和乌库姆是不同的城市
you have to remember that Beszel and Ul Qoma are separate cities.
当局严格要求隔离
The authorities demand strict avert decorum.
-真的吗 -通常有一个长达两周的强制教程
- Do they really? - There's usually a mandatory two-week introduction
-让游客了解这里 -废话一堆
- course for visitors. - That's a load of crap.
简直是瞎扯淡
More of your bullshit.
-约翰 别这样 -不光是我们这儿 基尔瑞先生
- John, please! - It's not just ours, Mr Geary.
巡界者是跨境警力
Breach are a cross-border police force.
我们都在他们的监管之下
We all come under their jurisdiction.
-这是你们的选择 -基尔瑞先生 你要知道 我们不看他们
- It's your choice. - Mr Geary, you have to understand, we don't see them,
他们也不看我们
they don't see us.
就是这样 一直如此
That's the way it is, the way it's always been,
如果你看了乌库姆的人 建筑或是车辆
so if you so much as look at a person or a building or a car
巡界者就会把你抓走
that's in Ul Qoma, and Breach will come for you.
相信我 你不会喜欢的
Believe me, you don't want that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
外来者因为我们和我们的法律
Foreigners are either bemused or irritated
都很不解和愤怒
by us and our laws.
这对夫妇...
This couple...
他们恨我们
.. they hated us.
他们的女儿在这里丧命
We had done this to their daughter.
很遗憾...
I'm sorry about...
她成了太平间冰冷的一具尸体
Reduced her to meat for the mortuary.
是她
That's her.
是我们的女儿
That's our daughter.
博鲁
Borlu.
去喝点咖啡吧
Go and get coffees.
我们把那个合并派的疯子给放了
We've released that Unif nutter.
那个疯子是我调查的线索 长官
Well, that nutter was part of my investigations, sir.
你没有在调查
You don't have an investigation.
你以为你接长途电♥话♥
You think you can receive long-distance calls
我会不知道吗
without me knowing about it?
来电的人是玛哈莉亚·基尔瑞的好朋友
That caller was a close friend of Mahalia Geary's.
可你没告诉我
Which you didn't tell me about!
因为我不想连累你 长官
Because I didn't want to incriminate you, sir,
因为打电♥话♥的人在乌库姆
because that caller had seen one of our flyers
看到了我们的告示
and she'd seen it from Ul Qoma.
好吧
Right.
我们上报给监察委员会
We're going to the Oversight Committee.
请求巡界者的帮助
We're going to invoke Breach.
这是我的案子
This is my case!
乌库姆的女孩死在贝歇尔
A girl from Ul Qoma winds up dead in Beszel.
跨境犯罪
Border transgression.
这是巡界者的案子
It's a Breach case.
是的 但巡界者不现身
Yeah, but Breach didn't manifest.
博鲁 我理解你为什么不想上交这个案子 我明白
Borlu, I understand why you don't want to hand over, I get it,
我真的明白
I really do.
因为你的妻子
Your wife.
但现实世界就是这样
But this is the world.
巡界者就是巡界者
Breach is Breach.
我不想冒险
I'm not risking it.
不知道你喜不喜欢 长官
I wasn't sure how you liked it, sir.
有好消息吗
Good news?
我们要把基尔瑞的案子移交给巡界者
We're referring the Geary case to Breach.
妈的
Shit!
是啊
Yeah.
看着很帅 博鲁先生
Looking very sharp, Mr Borlu.
-我现在是众矢之的 -很遗憾 博鲁先生
- I'm the one in the dock. - Sorry to hear that, Mr Borlu.
注意安全
Be safe, sir.
你开出租车多久了
How long have you been a cabbie?
刚开始 先生
Provisional at the moment, sir.
我还没有贝歇尔的驾驶执照
I still need my Besz transport licence.
还在等警方批准
It's just waiting on police approval.
也许我可以帮你
Well, maybe I can help you with it.
我很感激 先生
I'd be grateful for that, sir.
贝歇尔人就要互相帮助 这才是生存之道嘛
Besz favours, that's how we survive, isn't it?
很奇怪吧 联合大厅
Strange, isn't it, Copula Hall,
同时隶属于两个城市
being in both cities?
这让我感觉 像是犯罪了
It makes me feel, well, a bit guilty, I suppose.
联合大厅位于两座城市的中心地区
Copula Hall, the neutral heart of both cities.
监察委员会将在这里决定
This is where the Oversight Committee will decide
是否把玛哈莉亚·基尔瑞的案子移交巡界者
if Mahalia Geary breached or not.
巡界者会从我手里夺走这个案子
Breach can snatch this away from me.
他们以前就这样做过
They have before.
我和货车司机库鲁希谈过了
I spoke to Khurusch, the van driver.
我倒是希望你能
Yeah, well, I hope you got a stepladder
给他点颜色看看
and kicked him up the arse.
没这必要 有人已经这样做了
I didn't need to. Someone else already had.
比我还吓人 直接让他闭嘴了
Someone scarier than me made him keep his mouth shut.
是啊 我怀疑这和让他把旅游证件
Yeah. My guess, it's the same someone who made him leave
留在货车里的是同一人
his travel documents in the van.
他被陷害了 你看
He was set up. Have a look at this.
特别是31-04和90-09
Especially 31-04, and 90-09.
我知道我这个信差贼鸡♥巴♥了不起
Yeah, I know, I'm your divine fucking messenger.
不用客气
You're welcome!
-你没事吧 -没事 先生
- Are you all right? - Yeah, absolutely, sir.
我知道你不喜欢这样
I know you're not comfortable with this.
你也说过 长官 这不值得冒险
Well, like you said, sir, it's not worth the risk.
很好
Well, good.
很好
That's good.
主席女士 我想感谢监察委员会...
Madam Chairman, I'd like to thank the Oversight Committee...
...抽时间处理这件事
.. for their time on this matter.
剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表