剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表
这里是著名的完美公民党聚会场所
This is a well known TC hangout, you know.
-完美公民党 -对你来说就是法♥西♥斯♥
- TC? - It's fascists to you.
他们怎么会让你进来
How come they let you in?
我是婊中之婊
I'm the token bitch.
其他人都很好
The others are really nice.
-你是媒体的人吗 -怎么这么问
- Are you press? - Why?
你和主席有秘密约定吗
You and the Major a closet item?
-不是 我们什么关系都没有 只是个外交会谈 -是吗
- No, we aren't anything at all. It's a diplomatic meeting. - Ooh.
你是秘密警♥察♥还是什么
Are you secret Policzai or something?
不秘密
No secrets.
所见即所知
What you see is what you get.
我看有人行为越轨了
Well, what I see is someone overstepping the mark.
我只是感兴趣
I'm just taking an interest.
西埃德主席 那布罗派首领... 可能是下一任市长
Major Syedr, leader of NatBloc... maybe our next mayor.
郑重声明
For the record,
我在各个国家会见过各种政客
I meet all kinds of politicians in all kinds of countries.
我帮助低效政♥府♥ 比如你们政♥府♥
I help inefficient governments, like yours,
做正确决策 做对的事...
make the right choices, do the right thing...
通常会违背他们糟糕的直觉
usually against their worse instincts.
现在该洗手了
Now wash your hands.
上面写了什么 你看得懂吗
What does it say? Can you read it?
我不太擅长 不过...
I'm not great at it, but...
"有种东西正在显现 它不是梦"
"Something that was not a dream was appearing.
"是奥辛尼"
"Orciny."
玛哈莉亚说你可以过去
Mahalia said you could go there.
他们邀请你 你只需要等待
They invite you, and you wait.
他们会来找你
They find you.
我来处理 没事
OK, I'll handle this. It's all right.
我知道我们不该来这
OK, I know we're not supposed to be here.
我是... 我是警♥察♥... 警♥察♥
I'm, erm... I'm a police... kriserai.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer. Kriserai.
-警♥察♥ -闭嘴
- Kriserai! - Shut up.
一座难以解释的城市 在巡界者控制之外
An unaccountable city, beyond Breach.
我能保护你的程度有限
There's a limit on how much I can protect you!
我的妻子
Well, my wife's got nothing to do
-与此调查无关 -你确定
- with this investigation. - Are you sure about that?
说出真♥相♥是有代价的
There's a price for speaking the truth.
-他们很害怕 -我也一样
- They're scared. - So am I.
人们失踪还有其他原因
There are other reasons for people to disappear.
剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表