剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表
操♥你♥妈♥
Yeah, well, fuck you.
你才是那个操蛋的 探长
You're the one that's a bit fucked, Chief.
他们的能力远不止如此
What they did to you in there, they can do some more.
-他们无处不在 -不是他们 你 你无处不在
- They're everywhere. - They? No. You. You're everywhere.
-你耍了我 -我没有陷害你
- And you've played me. - I never set you up.
你根本不需要我
You didn't need me for any of this.
我没有更好的选择
I couldn't have made a better choice.
我们想要奥辛尼 你想为死去的女孩讨回公道...
We want Orciny, you want justice for a dead girl...
还有你的妻子
and for your wife.
就是他 抓住他
That's him. Get him.
抓住他
Get him!
你怎么这么不清醒
You're not thinking straight.
你杀了完美公民党的人 处境很危险
You killed TC, you're a marked man.
我们在哪
Where are we?
呼吸 放松
Breathe. Relax.
你在乌库姆
You're in Ul Qoma.
不可能
That's not possible.
你跟我在一起
You're with me.
是巡界者的人
You're with the Breach.
饿了吗
You hungry?
闻到了吗
Smell that?
贝歇尔饺子
Besz dumplings.
我离家里的饭菜太远了
I am a long way from home cooking.
没那么远
We're not so far.
-我们越界了 -对 越界了
- We crossed over. - Yeah, crossed over.
你可以过来 因为你跟我在一起
You can do that, you're with me.
看到了吗
See those things?
你喜欢那些吧
You like those, don't you?
想吃什么就去买♥♥吧
Take what you want.
-抓住他 过来 -是他 是他
- Get him. Come on. - That's him. That's him.
无视一座城 遂见另一城
You unsee one city, you see the other.
你越界了
You cross over.
调整一下 再回去
You adjust, cross back.
放弃吧 博鲁
Give it up, Borlu.
你在贝歇尔还是乌库姆
Are you in Beszel or are you in Ul Qoma?
我不知道
I don't know!
你跟我一起 处于两座城
You're with me. You're in both.
呼吸 探长 深呼吸
Breathe, Chief, breathe.
把你带来这儿安全一点
It's safer to move you here.
东西带齐了吗
You've got all your things.
还有什么需要 他们会带给你
Anything else you want, they'll bring you.
用来干嘛
To do what?
你是名侦查员 博鲁
You're an investigator, Borlu.
侦查吧
Investigate.
我不喝 谢谢 探长
Not for me, thanks, Chief.
你一定很不容易
It must have been really difficult for you,
一直扮演助手
playing the secretary all the time.
很有趣
It was funny.
我学到很多
I learned a lot.
我该叫你什么
So, what do I call you?
随便你
Call me what you like.
不过我们要合作找出真♥相♥
But we work together to find the truth.
巡界者跨越所有边界 拥有所有信息
Breach are across all borders, all communications.
我们有秘密基地 行动监控器
We have covert and mobile surveillance,
书面报告 线人 侦查员 录音设备
written reports, wired informers, investigators, recording devices,
电子通讯 还有普通的八卦
electronic communications and plain old gossip.
你们有这么多设备 怎么会不知道谁杀了玛哈莉亚
If you have all this, how come you don't know who killed Mahalia?
怎么会不知道我妻子发生了什么
How come you don't know what happened to my wife?
我们需要你的直觉
We need your instincts.
你的双眼很重要
Your eyes make a difference.
认出她了吗
Recognise her yet?
几分钟...
Minutes...
几小时...
hours...
几天...
days...
几年
years.
这是一生
It's a life.
卡崔妮娅与奥辛尼联♥系♥紧密
Katrynia was deeply connected to Orciny.
我们想知道她是不是找到它了
We need to know if she found it.
给我看她失踪那晚发生了什么
You show me what happened to her, the night she disappeared.
我想看
I want to see.
她去了哪里 肯定有其他视角 其他摄像头
Where did she go? There must be another angle, another camera.
还有一个
One more.
她在哪
Well, where is she?
乌库姆
Ul Qoma side.
我们知道的就这些
That's all we know.
鲍登坚信奥辛尼存在 可以从分歧之地进入
Bowden maintained Orciny exists. It can be accessed via a Dissensi.
你心里清楚得很 你一开始就知道了...
You knew it in your gut, you knew it from the beginning...
破了玛哈莉亚的案子 就能找出你妻子的下落
Solve Mahalia, you solve your wife.
等等...
Wait...
他们像串通的间谍
They colluded like spies.
他们认同的扭曲现实是什么
What was the twisted reality they had agreed on?
我为什么不去见他们
Why didn't I confront them?
为什么不跟着她
Why didn't I go after her?
花了五年 死了两个女人 我才看清现实
It's taken five years and two dead women for me to open my eyes.
早上好
Good morning!
这是什么
What is this stuff?
我一直以为是你做的
I thought you did this all the time.
-是 但你妨碍到我了 -对不起
- I do, but you're putting me off! - Sorry.
这种分♥裂♥阻碍着太多可能在人们之间擦出的火花
This division is preventing so much magic from happening between people.
想想从来没有交集的生命
Just think of all the lives that will never cross,
永远不会发生的爱情
all the loves that will never happen,
只有一半的故事...
all these half-told stories...
-你在拍吗 -对
- Are you filming? - Yes.
欢迎来到波尔叶安挖掘点
Welcome to the Bol Ye'an dig site.
我们就是在这儿找到神奇的艺术品
This is where we find all our amazing artefacts.
我一直在拍这些悲伤的 被遗忘的地方
I've been taking pictures of all the sad, forgotten places,
秘密之地
all the secret places.
你会看出一种模式
You're going to see a pattern.
这些奇怪地方的共同之处
You're going to see consistency in these strange places.
仔细看看
Look at that.
我们干得漂亮
I think we did good.
我好紧张
I'm so nervous.
我写的奥辛尼论文明天就要发表了
My great paper on Orciny happens tomorrow!
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
我借鉴了不少
I filched an awful lot of it.
我偶然间看了篇卡崔妮娅·佩拉的论文
I came across this amazing treatise by Katrynia Perla.
一个早被遗忘的女人
A woman, so, forgotten, obviously.
她简直无所畏惧
She is totally fearless.
不知道她怎么敢写这些 在...
I don't know how she had the balls to write this stuff. It's...
我偶然间看了篇卡崔妮娅·佩拉的论文...
I came across this amazing treatise by Katrynia Perla...
我偶然间看了篇卡崔妮娅·佩拉的论文
I came across this amazing treatise by Katrynia Perla.
一个早被遗忘的女人
A woman, so, forgotten, obviously.
她简直无所畏惧
She is totally fearless.
不知道她怎么敢写这些
I don't know how she had the balls to write this stuff.
在这里写这些是会被杀的
It's the kind of thing that they would kill you for in this place.
从她的文章里能感受到奥辛尼的美妙
You can feel the bliss of Orciny when you read her words.
听起来很疯狂
Yeah, I know it sounds crazy.
但从她的叙述中... 我觉得她找到了
But the way she writes about it... I think she found it.
我觉得她去了什么地方
I think she went somewhere.
我们快走到学校边界的时候
We were out walking near the edges of campus
看到了一栋破旧废弃的大楼
and we stopped by an old, derelict building
他指着从我们头顶飞过的鹅说
and he pointed at some geese flying overhead.
"这是世界上最早的文字"
"And that was the world's first writing," he said.
奥辛尼是怎么交流的
How would Orciny communicate?
我们能明白吗
Could we understand it?
我们能知道这是一条信息 一种邀请吗
Would we even know it was a message, an invitation?
有请卡崔妮娅·佩拉教授
I'd like to welcome Professor Katrynia Perla.
真正的探索者
A true explorer.
奥辛尼没有空间 没有时间念
In Orciny, there is no space and time.
没有过去 没有现在
No past and present.
剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表