剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表
激发
Excite.
启发
Inspire.
创新
Innovate.
-西埃德 -是啊
- Syedr. - Yeah.
玛哈莉亚的死
Mahalia didn't die
不是因为相信第三座城市的存在
because she believed in the existence of a third city.
-而是不再相信它的存在 -没有奥辛尼
- She died because she stopped believing. - No Orciny.
没有 就是个骗局
No, it's just a scam.
一个姑娘为此丧命
And a dead girl.
-两个姑娘 -或许更多
- Two dead girls. - Maybe more.
卡崔妮娅也没去奥辛尼
Katrynia didn't go to Orciny either.
好吧 别说西埃德了 我要立刻去找鲍登
Look, forget Syedr. I need to get to Bowden now.
鲍登失踪了 我们已经收到消息了
Bowden's gone AWOL. We take the bird we know we've got.
我们要找到他 或许他现在去了分歧之地
We need to look for him. I mean, he could be in the Dissensi maybe.
-他了解这些地方 -我向你保证 我们会找到鲍登
- You know, he knows those places. - I promise you, we will find Bowden.
但会有人先找到他们想要的东西
But someone else is going to get their lemons squeezed first.
约·西埃德主席 65岁那布罗派资深政♥治♥领袖 赢得了...
Major Yorj Syedr, the 65-year-old political veteran leader of NatBloc has won the...
走吧 皮金
Come on, Pigeon.
该带你回家了
Time to take you home.
我们赢了
We won.
人♥民♥的意志胜出了
The will of the people won.
纯粹的贝歇尔
A pure Beszel.
这是大家都想要的结果
It's what we all want.
你们是巡界者
You're with Breach.
你 戈兹 鲍登
You, Gorse, Bowden.
全都要垮台了
It's all falling down.
鲍登藏了起来 但我保证会把他找出来
Bowden's in hiding, but I promise you, we'll find him.
鲍登本就堕落
Bowden was a degenerate.
是他杀了她 是吗
He killed her, didn't he?
-是他杀了玛哈莉亚 -他说那是场意外
- He killed Mahalia? - He said it was an accident.
我的人总在给他收拾烂摊子
My boys were always clearing up after his mess,
帮他解决麻烦
emptying his trash.
我要是有办法 早就用炸♥弹♥解决掉他了
If I had my way, that IED would have taken him out for good.
那现在呢 古董流进黑市了吗
So what? Antiques on the black-market?
特殊合金
Special alloys.
戈兹想得到它们
Gorse wanted them,
但是乌库姆当局禁止他入境
but the Ul Qoman authorities wouldn't grant him access.
他便找到另一个办法
He found another way.
开采...
Exploitation...
他进行了开采
it's what he does.
那布罗派和美国人是一伙的吗
NatBloc works with the Americans?
政♥治♥活动需要资金支持
A political campaign needs funding.
你为什么不把真♥相♥告诉玛哈莉亚的父母
Well, why don't you tell that to Mahalia's parents,
-和悠兰达的父母 -间接伤害
- or Yolanda's? - Collateral damage.
我们处于战争之中
We're at war.
你们没发现吗
Haven't you noticed?
我儿子...
My boy...
两年前在一场边境冲突中
Border skirmish two years ago.
战死沙场
Blood gets spilt.
这是一场交易
It was a business arrangement.
我得到国家
I got a nation.
戈兹得到特殊合金
Gorse got his special metals.
巡界者
Breach.
我的妻子只有我了
My wife has got no-one else.
你很久都见不到你妻子了
You're not going to see your wife for a very long time.
我们会给你24小时处理自己的事
We'll give you 24 hours to get your affairs in order.
你可以准备先辞职
You can start with your abdication.
他们在等你
They're waiting.
我们是巡界者 要和迈克·戈兹聊几句
We're Breach. We're here to speak to see Michael Gorse.
悠久的历史 我很期待
The rich history, I'm looking forward to it.
迈克·戈兹 我们需要谈谈
Michael Gorse? We need to talk.
-我们不是已经聊过了吗 -我是巡界者
- Didn't we already do that? - I'm Breach.
你想和我们聊聊你和那布罗派政党之间的生意往来吗
Want to tell us about your business connections with the NatBloc party?
巡界者 那布罗派 完美公民党
Breach, NatBloc, True Citizens?
这场表演很差劲 比刚果还烂
It's a freak show. Worse than the Congo.
除了你们这两座破烂城镇的人意外
You think anyone outside these shanty towns actually
有谁真的关心这些啊
cares about any of this?
跨境走私无价之宝
Smuggling priceless objects across the border.
-先生 我们得走了 -没事
- Sir, we've got to go. - It's OK.
那些小首饰你们拿走吧 我们不需要了
You can have your trinkets back. We're done with them.
我们只管分♥析♥和合成
We analyse, we synthesize.
它是一种比钛更坚硬 更轻的合金
It's an alloy that's tougher and lighter than titanium.
这是接下来的重大发现 这座城市正好在它上方
It's the next big thing, and this place is sitting right on it.
我要去赶飞机了
Plane to catch.
我是探长提亚多·博鲁 你转告鲍登 我可以帮他
I'm Inspector Tyador Borlu. You tell Bowden, I can help him.
-博鲁 -是的
- Borlu? - Yeah.
你知道戴维最大的毛病是什么吗
You know what David's problem is?
他总是用下半身思考
His head is always ruled by his dick.
传闻说...
And the rumour is...
... 他还睡了你女人 探长
... he had one of yours, Inspector.
老实告诉我他在哪
You just tell me where he is!
还是回你的避风港吧 探长
You better get back to the shtetl, Inspector.
-风浪要来了 -先生 我们该走了
- The tide's coming in. - Sir, we got to go.
待在这别动 航♥班♥已经全部取消
You will stay where you are! All air traffic is grounded.
没有其他方式出城
There is no passage out of the cities.
五年以后 就不会再有什么贝歇尔或乌库姆
Five years from now, there won't be a Beszel or an Ul Qoma.
只会是美国的又一个矿产殖民地
This'll be just another US mining colony.
一座新兴城市
A boom town.
这就是你们的变革
And that will be your revolution.
你们那些边境控制处 奇怪的道德准侧
And all your border controls, and your quaint moralities,
你们的法律 都将不复存在
and your laws, all gone.
看着我的眼睛
Look into my eyes.
没有天生的服从
No obedience reflex.
你知道他在哪 我能帮他
You know where he is. I can help him.
-我♥干♥嘛要管 -因为你是他朋友
- Why should I care? - Because you're his friend.
你们不是有老交情吗
You go way back, don't you?!
告诉他我们在他家等他
Tell him we're waiting in his apartment.
告诉他我们是巡界者 可以跟他商量
Tell him we're Breach and we can make a deal.
你是叫我帮你偷东西吗
You just sent me to just go steal shit for you?
天哪 你跟我说的时候我完全不能理解
My God! Like, it didn't make sense to me when you were telling me,
但我还是相信你了 因为我信任你
but I believed you because I trusted you.
放开我
Let go of me!
鲍登
Bowden?
你在哪里
Where are you?
他在哪
Where is he?
我要自己去 好吗
I need to do this alone, OK?
相信我
Please?
这可能会派上用场... 探长
This might come in useful... Chief.
我需要你追踪一通电♥话♥
I need you to trace a call.
随着西埃德主席的辞职...
Following the resignation of Major Syedr...
博鲁
Borlu?
我需要你帮忙 博鲁
I need your help, Borlu.
告诉我怎么回事
You tell me what happened.
玛哈莉亚就像个被宠坏的孩子 发现世上没有圣诞老人
Mahalia was like a spoilt child who found out that there was no Santa.
她威胁我
She threatened me.
我们争吵 她摔倒了
We fought, she fell.
那卡崔妮娅怎么回事
What happened to Katrynia?
卡崔妮娅
Katrynia?
这是你来的原因啊
That's why you're here.
卡崔妮娅想过去 到另一个王国 到新大♥陆♥
Katrynia wanted to cross over, another realm, a new continent.
别逗我 我是巡界者 随时能打倒你
Don't bullshit me. I'm with Breach, so I can take you down any time.
我逃跑 你就会开枪
I'll run, you'll shoot.
你还是什么都不知道
You'll learn nothing.
你到底要不要帮我
Are you going to help me or not?
她到底怎么了
What happened to her?
你要我当坏人
You need me to be the villain.
你什么都不知道 是不是
You don't know anything, do you?
她荒废了一生
She put her whole life on hold.
就为你 一个警♥察♥
For you, a policeman.
你救了她
You saved her.
剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表