剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表
那就谢谢你的分享
Well, thanks for sharing, as they say.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - No problem.
他叫我什么
What did he call me?
"柏突德" 就是乌鸦或捡破烂的
"Byetud" means crow or scavenger.
那说的不就是我在垃圾站的朋友吗
Just like my friends at the rubbish tip, then?
也可以是赞美
It can be used fondly, too.
顺便说一下 我知道 "傻蛋" 在乌库姆怎么说
I know the Ul Qoman word for "wanker" by the way.
你给我看的是什么照片
That photo you showed me, what's that?
我都说没什么了
I said it's nothing.
也许我们应该聊聊官方协议
Maybe we should revert to the official protocol.
你说呢
What do you think?
你就待在三星级酒店里 一边上网看毛♥片♥一边打飞机 等着回家
You stay in your three-star hotel and wank yourself stupid on Ethernet porn until it's time for you to go home.
-不过谁是柯维 -你监听我的电♥话♥
- Who's Corwi anyhow? - You tapped my phone?
还真惊奇
Now, there's a surprise.
不管你信不信我 都必须告诉我
Either you trust me or you don't trust me, but you have to share.
有个女孩... 从乌库姆给我打过电♥话♥
A girl called me... from here, from Ul Qoma.
然后呢
OK.
打那通电♥话♥就是犯罪
That call was a crime.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
她看到了 视线越过了边界 是吧
She saw, she looked across the border, right?
她没说她的名字 但她说
She didn't tell me her name, but she said
她是玛哈莉亚最要好的朋友
she was a friend of Mahalia's, you know, her best friend.
-悠兰达·斯塔克 -我也这么觉得
- Yolanda Stark. - That's what I think, yeah.
说明她还活着
Means she's alive.
说明她打那通电♥话♥时还活着
Means she was alive when she made the call.
她说玛哈莉亚因为发现真♥相♥才丢了性命
She said that Mahalia died because she found out the truth.
什么真♥相♥
The truth about what?
两名女生 喜欢...
Two girls, into, like, erm...
...地下那些另类怪异的东西
... alternative weird shit, underground shit.
都对奥辛尼感兴趣吗
Both into Orciny?
我猜都崇拜鲍登
Into Bowden is my guess.
鲍登是这件事的核心人物
Bowden, he's at the centre of this.
这工作... 从来都没有好结局
This job... never a happy ending, is it?
我结第三次婚了
I'm on wife number three.
你呢
You?
我看起来像结了婚吗
Do I look married?
你看起来很饥渴
You look hungry.
-卡特... -我要走了
- Kat... - I need to go.
是卡崔妮娅吗 希望她带了访客徽章
Was that Katrynia? I hope she had her visitors' badge and everything.
她不能穿着黄色衣服出去 还不带向导
She should not be going outside wearing yellow or without a guide.
她可能会越界
She could breach or anything.
-我跟着她 -好
- I'll go after her. - OK.
我靠 走路长眼睛啊
Jesus Christ, look where you're going, will you?
-重案组 -行 我的错
- Extreme Crime Squad. - OK, my fault.
卡特
Kat!
卡特 醒来 振作一点
Kat, come on. Come on.
醒醒 卡特 醒醒
Come on, Kat. Come on! Come on!
卡特 醒醒
Kat, come on!
好了 没事了
Come on, that's it.
我们以前也这样过吧
We've been here before, haven't we?
乌库姆不鼓励吸烟
Smoking is not encouraged in Ul Qoma.
你的关心真是温暖我这颗贝歇尔的心
Well, it warms my Besz heart that you care.
博鲁先生
Mr Borlu?
有位女士在酒吧想见你 先生
There is a young lady to see you in the bar, sir.
-你好 -你喝个不停啊
- Hi. - You running up a tab?
免费的 不是吗
They're free, aren't they?
没什么是免费的 想再来一杯吗
Nothing's free. Do you want another one?
-我喝的差不多了 -你站得起来吗
- Maybe I've had enough. - Well, can you stand?
没试过
I haven't tried.
-你知道怎么调经典调制酒吗 -什么
- Hey, do you know how to make a klassniko? - What?
经典调制酒
Klassniko?
-经典调制酒 -对
- Klassniko? - Yeah.
再来杯那个
And one of them.
好
OK.
你听说过奥辛尼
You heard of Orciny, yeah?
秘密之城
The secret city.
玛哈莉亚相信它存在... 相信现在...
Mahalia believes it exists now... present time. That...
它在管理一些事
That it runs things.
她非常着迷 是吗
Well, she was a fan, wasn't she?
忠实的鲍登论者
A real little Bowdenite.
她爱他
She loved him.
他对她来说有点太老了吧
He was a bit old for her, wasn't he?
像爸爸又不是爸爸
Dad but not dad.
你懂那种感觉
You know that thing.
他们分开的时候她真的很难过
She was really bad when they split.
-难过到做出傻事吗 -不 她不会
- Bad enough to do something stupid? - No, not her.
她太骄傲
She was too proud.
他们让她在全封闭环境工作
You know, they let her work in the closed-off section.
只让他们自己感兴趣的人进去 外来者
They only let the ones they really like in, the foreigners.
他们跟我说在那工作不安全
They told me it was unsafe to work there.
他们一直从那拿东西出来
They bring stuff out of there all the time.
什么东西
What type of stuff?
神奇的东西
Amazing things.
不像是乌库姆和贝歇尔早期的东西
Things that don't fit early Ul Qoma or Beszel.
你见过这地方吗
You've seen this place?
见过... 一两次吧
Once... or twice.
我里面有人
I've got my little inside man.
你能把我弄进去吗
Do you think you can get me in there?
保安半夜换班
Security changes over at midnight.
走的时候给我发短♥信♥
Text me when you're leaving.
你知道怎么发短♥信♥吧
You do know how to text, don't you?
-你好 -想念贝歇尔的饺子吗 警长
- Hello? - You missing Besz dumplings, chief?
不 这儿吃得挺好
No, the food here is quite good.
你呢
You?
我要找个新地方
I'm going to find a new place.
我知道的地方吗
Anywhere I know?
你的军人老朋友喜欢的
Your old soldier friend's fond of it.
他们的民族美食做的不错
They're very big on national cuisine.
我上次去的时候
OK, last time I was there,
有些传统菜不合我胃口
some of those traditional dishes didn't agree with me.
你知道我在说什么吗
You know what I'm saying?
-我会仔细选的 -好
- I'll choose carefully. - Right.
我要挂了
OK, I've got to go.
小情妇在勾引你吧 警长
Mistress yanking your leash, chief?
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
注意安全
You be safe.
在乌库姆这几天感觉怎么样
How you enjoying your visit to Ul Qoma?
世界上最好的城市
Best city in the world.
我来这四年了
I am here four years.
在营地待了一年 又学习了三年 才拿到乌库姆国籍
One year in camp, three years study for Ul Qoma citizenship.
你不想去贝歇尔吗
You never wanted to go to Beszel?
贝歇尔有什么 乌库姆是最好的地方
What's in Beszel? Ul Qoma's the best place.
完美公民 完美公民
TC! TC! TC!
给你留了老位置 主席
You've got your usual table, Major.
炸凤尾鱼 一杯贝歇尔古咒酒
Fried anchovies and a shot of Besz Gootrot?
你太懂我了 亲爱的
You know me too well, my dear.
我们这里很少有美国人来
We don't get a lot of American gentlemen in, sir.
我很惊讶
I'm surprised.
你们都这么... 热情
You're all so... welcoming.
主席在等你
The Major's waiting for you.
戈兹先生
Mr Gorse.
能不能把烟掐一下
Do you mind?
能不能给我们来瓶起泡酒
Could we get a bottle of sparkling?
当然
Of course.
鉴于你们还在考虑
Maybe I can interest you gents in
需不需要推荐一下传统的贝歇尔前菜
a selection of traditional Besz appetizers while you're perusing?
我们自己看吧
We're all right.
戈兹先生
Mr Gorse?
-你进错门了吧 -没有
- Haven't you got the wrong room? - No.
你进错门了吧
Have you?
剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表