剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表
在冈特街
At Gunterstrasz.
冈特街... 那是分歧之地
Gunterstrasz... It's Desensie.
我一直在调查
I never stopped looking.
后来他们抢走我的案子 给了巡界者
But then they took me off the case, invoked Breach.
我... 我不该再找了
I'm just... supposed to stop looking.
之前我希望她在乌库姆 过着不同的生活 但现在...
I hoped she was here in Ul Qoma, having a different life, but now...
... 我不知道 不知道了 真的不知道
... I don't know. I don't, I don't know. I don't know.
人们在分歧之地消失的原因还有很多
There are other reasons for people to disappear, near Desensie.
如果鲍登说的是真的
If Bowden is to be believed.
两周年快乐
Two years.
这是个好主意
This was a good idea.
他来贝歇尔做什么
What's he doing in Beszel?
博鲁
Borlu.
你想做什么
What do you want to do?
我们不能就这么走了
We can't just leave.
-当然可以 我们走吧 -为什么
- Yes, we can. We can go. - Why?
说真的 都过去那么久了 对吧
Seriously. It was a long time ago, wasn't it?
他好像变了
He looks different.
来吧
Here we go.
-卡崔妮娅 -你好
- Katrynia? - Hey, you.
你一点都没变
You haven't changed a bit.
才不是
Yes, I have.
这是我老公
This is my husband.
你好 老公
Hello, husband.
抱歉 提亚多
Sorry! Tyador.
-戴维 -博鲁
- David. - Borlu.
-我们是不是见过... -应该没有吧
- I'm sure we've met... - No, I don't think we have.
你在贝歇尔忙什么呢
What are you doing in Beszel?
大概是来过穷日子
Slumming it, I guess.
贝歇尔太神奇了
Beszel is so amazing.
很真实
So real.
抱歉 这位是萨丽丝卡
Sorry. This is Sariska.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
萨丽丝卡写了篇很有意思的论文
Sariska has written the most fascinating thesis
你也许会有兴趣
that might interest you.
"奥辛尼... 通往外部现实的内部途径"
"Orciny... Inner Path to Outer Reality".
真酷
How cool.
太酷了
So cool.
能再给我来一杯这酒吗 谢谢
Can I have another one of those, thanks?
-你喝的是经典调制酒吗 -是的
- Is that a Klassniko you're drinking? - Yeah.
够经典
Classic.
一起喝一杯吧
Join us for a drink?
算了 你们好像在庆祝什么
No, looks like you're having a private celebration.
两周年纪念日
Two years.
-不会吧 -是的
- No! - Yes.
一起吧 没事
Join us. Please.
好吧 如果你们坚持 那我们就一起喝一杯
All right. Twist my arm, we'll have a drink.
-你想喝点什么 -都可以
- What would you like? - Anything for me.
别啊 选一杯吧 亲爱的
No, you have to choose, darling.
尝一下普洛赛克红酒吧
Have a prosecco.
味道很好
It's nice.
-好的 -我也要一杯
- Okay. - I'll have one, too.
所以这就是你离开我们的原因
So, that's why you left us.
在家乡贝歇尔找到了真爱
Found true love in your home of Beszel.
说真的 我真的挺怀念那些日子
I won't pretend I don't miss those days sometimes.
你随时都可以回来
You can come back any time.
我在贝歇尔波利大学执教 待遇很好
I teach at Beszel Poly. It's very rewarding.
肯定的
I'm sure it is.
戴维就是唯恐天下不乱
David's quite the firebrand.
那是以前
Was.
那是我在伯克利的时候
Back in my days at Berkeley.
现在我出于学术好奇心 准备为美国跨国公♥司♥效力
Now I'm a kind of academic curiosity up for hire for US multinationals.
有点邪门
Cult status.
你从事哪一行 博鲁
What's your line, Borlu?
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
是吗
Really?
你是警♥察♥
You're a policeman?
提亚多在贝歇尔重案组
Tyad works with the Besz Extreme Crime Squad.
我... 真没想到... 好奇怪...
I... I never would have thought... I mean, that is strange...
是啊 委屈她了
Yeah, she's slumming it.
我们很幸福
We're very happy.
我很开心
Well, I'm very pleased.
再为我调一杯吧
You might as well mix me another one of them.
你还在乌库姆大学吗
Are you still with Ul Qoma University?
是啊 官方的职称是荣誉讲师
Yes my official title is Corresponding Lecturer.
但他们不傻 没让我♥干♥什么真正的工作
But they're not stupid enough to give me a real job.
我没有终身教职
I have no tenure.
因为那本书吗
Because of the book?
还因为它
Still?
戴维提出了一个假设 当旧城分♥裂♥时 会分成三部分
David postulated the idea that, when the old commune split, it split into three.
他想象出了一个隐藏的殖民地
He imagined a hidden colony,
一座充满光明没有约束的自主城市
a spontaneous city filled with light without constraints.
像... 像高♥潮♥一样
Like... Like an orgasm!
高♥潮♥
An orgasm?
你听说过吧
You've heard of them, right?
当然 我打个比方而已
I'm speaking figuratively, of course,
可它不是什么神秘的地方
but it isn't some mythic place.
之所以感觉这么神秘
It only feels like it
是因为我们朝着错误的方向走了太久了
because we've learned to look the wrong way for so long.
奥辛尼是存在的
Orciny exists.
我们... 甚至有一天还能去那里
We... We may even be able to go there one day.
你收到邀请了
You get invited.
他们找到你了 对吗
They find you, right?
是的
Yeah.
是的 是这样
Yeah, that's it exactly.
于贝歇尔 见贝歇尔
When in Beszel, see Beszel.
她在哪里并不重要
It doesn't matter where she is.
这里 那里 过去 现在
Here, there, then, now.
我总能看见卡特的身影
I can never unsee Kat.
无论何时
In any time.
无论何地
In any city.
于贝歇尔 见贝歇尔
When in Beszel, see Beszel.
欢迎参观烙印核心公♥司♥的现代化设备
Welcome to our new state-of-the-art facility at Sear and Core.
不管是印度 爱尔兰的工匠
Be they the craftspeople of India and Ireland,
或者是这片领土上伟大的工程师和矿工...
or the engineers and miners of the great continent, we celebrate...
-需要帮忙吗 -是的
- Can I help you? - Yeah.
我要见戈兹先生
Here to see Mr Gorse.
我这里没有记录
I don't have anything down here.
那就奇怪了 迈克跟我确定过啊
That's strange. Mike was adamant.
迈克
Mike?
迈克 迈克·戈兹
Mike. Mike Gorse.
麻烦您等一下
Could you give me a second to sort this, please?
...不再躲于墙壁和人为障碍之后
...not hiding behind walls and artificial barriers.
作为一名年轻人 他曾去印度
As a young man, he travelled to India
进行改变他一生的旅行
on a trip that would change his life.
答案不在大企业中
The answers did not lie in big business,
而是要向世界各地的原住民学习
but in learning from indigenous people around the world.
他离开伯克利 加入烙印核心
He left Berkeley, and joined Sear and Core
他肩负重任 要架起公♥司♥与全球各国友谊的桥梁
with a mission to make it a friend of communities across the globe,
将他们的智慧带给全世界
bringing their wisdom to the world,
帮助各地的年轻人进行创新 找到灵感 实现梦想
helping young people everywhere to innovate, inspire and dream.
我坚信一句话
I firmly believe the maxim,
"在巨富中死去 是一种耻辱"
"The man who dies rich dies disgraced."
你该走了
You need to leave.
-好吧 -走吧
- Yeah, Okay. - Let's go.
我在贝歇尔遇到麻烦了 探长
I got those Besz dumplings, Chief.
这些美国友人一点也不友善
Our American friends aren't very friendly at all.
晚点打给我
Call me later.
我得挂了
I've got to go.
注意安全
Be safe.
剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表