剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表
他开始了这一切
He started it all.
非要说的话 奥辛尼更像是存在于压♥迫♥时期的挑战
If anything, Orciny is more of a challenge in these oppressive times.
你一定很难过
You must be very upset.
玛哈莉亚 现在又是悠兰达
About Mahalia. Now Yolanda too.
我当然很难过 我们都非常难过
Of course I am very upset. We all are extremely upset.
她被杀那晚你在哪儿
Where were you the night she was killed?
你们是想说我有嫌疑吗
You're not honestly telling me I'm a suspect?
我们要跟每个与玛哈莉亚·基尔瑞有关的人谈话
We are speaking to everyone connected to Mahalia Geary.
我们看了一下挖掘点的禁区
We took a look at that restricted area of the dig.
下面发生了什么
What's going on down there?
有些日子了 很难说
Early days. Difficult to say.
那里戒备森严
Very heavy security.
一定很敏感
Must be sensitive.
这座城市一切都很敏感
Everything is sensitive in this city.
我们要注意安全
We have to be careful.
工业污染威胁世界遗产
Industrial pollution threatens heritage sites globally.
你就是这么看待那个地方的吗
So, that's what you think it is?
大型乌库姆遗址
A major Ul Qoma heritage site?
我说乌库姆了吗 我不是政客 探长
Did I say Ul Qoma? I'm no politician, Inspector.
玛哈莉亚是为数不多可以进去的人吧
Mahalia was one of the few people who could get in there, wasn't she?
所以你们以前很熟吧
So, what you knew, you must have been close.
你的提问怎么那么耳熟
What is it about your line of questioning that sounds so familiar?
玛哈莉亚很难掌控 她很难对付
Mahalia was a handful, she could be tricky.
甚至可以说 有点任性
Perverse, even.
你和她有私情吗
Did you have an affair with her?
我觉得你用词不当
I'm not sure that's the right word.
-用什么词正确 -我必须结束这一切... 随你怎么说
- What is the right word? - I had to end it... whatever you want to call it.
-因为 -因为她满嘴胡言
- Because? - Because of her bullshit.
她忘了自己是学生 或许是我对她说的太多了
She forgot she was the apprentice. Perhaps I was too open with her.
所以 你们吵架了 然后呢
So, you had an argument. Then what?
对 然后... 她就走了
Yeah, and then... Then she left.
就是她失踪那晚吗
This was the night she went missing?
我说的都完全是实话
look, I've been completely honest.
她自尊有点受挫 就是这样
Her ego was a little bruised, that's all.
她不是因自尊受挫而死的
It wasn't a bruised ego that killed her.
你去找她了吗
Did you go looking for her?
她说得很清楚 不想我跟着她
She made it very clear that she didn't want me chasing her.
她更多的是生气 不是难过
She was more angry than upset.
玛哈莉亚...
Mahalia was...
很聪明
She was intelligent.
她本可以成为研究奥辛尼的学者
She had a future as a scholar of Orciny.
一个无法解释又触不可及的城市
An unaccountable city beyond reach?
向别人灌输奥辛尼的想法很危险 是吗
They're dangerous ideas to put into someone's head, aren't they?
是吗
Aren't they?
奥辛尼存在的想法总是威胁到当局政♥府♥
The idea of Orciny has always threatened the authorities.
说出真♥相♥是有代价的
There's a price for speaking the truth.
你觉得她就是因此付出生命了吗
Is that what you think happened to her?
玛哈莉亚 她付出代价了
To Mahalia. That she paid that price?
我知道我们在哪见过了
Now I know where we met!
卡崔妮娅听过我的危险演讲
Katrynia had time for my dangerous talk.
我们都想念卡特
We all miss Kat.
我的妻子与此调查无关
Well, my wife's got nothing to do with this investigation.
-你确定吗 -什么意思
- Are you sure about that? - What do you mean?
意思是我觉得在你想报复我 失陪
It means that I'm feeling victimised. Excuse me.
我要去波尔叶安挖掘点值班了
I'm due at the Bol Ye'an dig.
你们应该会付钱吧
I'm sure you'll take care of the cheque, won't you?
他在耍我们
He's playing us.
我觉得鲍登说得对
I think Bowden was right.
你是想报复他
I think you were victimising him.
-什么 -你妻子... 和他
- What? - Your wife... and him
这是私事
That's personal.
或许因为私事 你不适合这份工作
Maybe your personal makes you the wrong man for the job.
-因为这件私事 我才更适合 -他是个明显的目标
- Maybe it makes me the right guy. - He's an obvious target.
他可能处境危险 博鲁
He could be in danger, Borlu.
你不会相信他吧
Don't you fall for that.
不会吧
Not you.
你看不出他在隐瞒玛哈莉亚的事吗
Can't you see he's hiding something about Mahalia?
他说他要去波尔叶安挖掘区
He said he was going to the Bol Ye'an dig.
我们可以搜他的公♥寓♥ 你有搜查证吗
We can search his apartment. Did you get the warrant?
他们让我继续等
They're making me wait.
多亏你最近的行动
Thanks to your recent activities,
我们被当局政♥府♥追踪了
we're being tracked by the authorities.
我以为你就是当局政♥府♥
I thought you were the authorities.
欢迎来到乌库姆
Welcome to Ul Qoma.
我看看我能做什么
I'll see what I can do.
-你好 -钥匙不管用
- Hello? - 'The key's not working.
我下去吧
Er, I'll come down, yeah?
-没事 我进来了 -好
- 'It's Okay, I'm in. - Right.
-你好 -你好
- Hey! - Hey.
剩下的我帮你搬
I'll get the rest of it?
没有其他东西了
There is no rest of my stuff.
-可以放这里吗 -可以
- These Okay up there? - Er, yeah, yeah.
那是... 你的书架
That's... That's your shelf.
就这些东西吗
Is this all there is?
就这些
This is it.
没拿的都不重要
I don't miss what I haven't got.
-我... 我喜欢收集东西 所以... -看出来了
- I guess I, er... I collect things, so... - I can see that.
你很会收拾
You're a nest maker, aren't you?
-能拿几个衣架吗 -可以
- Got a couple of hangers? - Sure, yeah.
但恐怕只有铁丝衣架
I've only got wire ones, I'm afraid.
有件T恤 上面有个女孩子拿着枪
There's a T-shirt, with a girl holding a gun,
下面写着 "要咖啡"
and underneath it says, "Needs coffee."
什么
Sorry?
我想喝咖啡
I need coffee!
好
Right!
我去倒
I can do that.
-衣架呢 -这
- The hangers? - Yeah, sure!
谢谢
Thanks.
没问题吗
So, this is all right?
可以 我拿到搜查证了
We're Okay, I've got the warrant.
老实呆着
Hey, stay back.
也许只是个警告
Maybe it's just a warning.
也许他们在找东西
Maybe they were looking for something.
也许他只是想销毁证据
Yeah. Or maybe he's just destroying evidence.
别这样 博鲁
Drop it, Borlu!
承认吧 他是目标
Just admit it, he was a target.
这是什么... 家庭电影
What's this... Home movies?
印度1983
India 1983.
这不是乌库姆的语言
It isn't Ul Qoman.
不... 也不是贝歇尔的
No... Not Besz either.
跟我在洞里看到的符号♥很像
It's similar to the things I saw in the cave.
你现在能不能不要急着上报
Look, can you not call this in right now?
我们是非法入室 我没有授权书
This is trespass. I don't have authorisation.
所以...
So...
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
非法入室 为什么 我以为你有搜捕证
Trespass? Why? I thought you had a warrant.
我错了
My mistake.
这是泰餐菜单
It's a menu of the local Thai.
希望鲍登没有危险
Let's hope Bowden is safe.
教授
Professor?
戴维·鲍登在哪
Where's David Bowden?
-他在哪 -不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
我们刚刚从戴维·鲍登的公♥寓♥出来
We've just come from David Bowden's apartment.
天哪 发生了什么
My God. What happened?
他没事吧
Is he Okay?
墙上画着这些
This was written on the wall.
还有其他东西
There was other stuff.
跟我在这儿的洞里看到的符号♥一样
They're exactly the same signs as I saw written in the caves here.
它们很像 我...
They're similar, I mean...
现在谁会用这种符号♥
Who would use signs like this? Now, today?
剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表