剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表
人与人紧密相连
Everyone is connected.
我们挖出的这些奇妙 美丽的东西
All these strange, beautiful things we're digging up,
现在都明朗了 它们不属于乌库姆或是贝歇尔 或是我们
it's so clear now! They don't belong to Ul Qoma, or Beszel, or us.
人们不敢承认 但它们属于奥辛尼
People are scared to admit it, but these things belong to Orciny.
这些东西属于奥辛尼
These things belong to Orciny!
在奥辛尼的是什么人
Who are the people in Orciny?
他们... 他们掌控着一切
Well, they... they rule everything.
他们是主宰者
They are overlords.
是受到邀请的人
They are the people who have been invited.
他们知道一切
They know everything.
在奥辛尼 可以看见永恒
From Orciny, you can see forever.
那儿没有时间空间 没有过去现在
There's no time and space, no past and present.
那里甚至没有语言 没有什么是分...
There's no language, even. Nothing divi...
我们挖出的这些奇妙 美丽的东西
All these strange, beautiful things we're digging up,
现在都明朗了
it's so clear now!
它们不属于乌库姆 或是贝歇尔 或是我们
They don't belong to Ul Qoma, or Beszel, or us.
人们不敢承认 但它们属于奥辛尼
People are scared to admit it, but these things belong to Orciny.
这些东西属于奥辛尼
These things belong to Orciny!
你好 我想见你一面 情况紧急
Hi, yeah, I need to see you, it's really urgent.
出事了 他们好像想联♥系♥我
Something happened and I think they're trying to contact me.
快接电♥话♥吧
Please pick up.
没错
Yeah.
我以前见过几次 但... 从来没写下来
I've seen it a few other times, but like... not written out.
以前见到的 是在树叶和...
Like, I've seen, like, leaves and...
-终于来了 -什么意思
- It's happening. - I don't understand.
他们来找你了
Yeah, they're coming to you.
找我 真的吗
Me? Do you really think so?
我知道你还不确定
I know you're not quite sure about this,
但这是无上的荣耀
but it's an incredible, incredible privilege.
不敢相信
I can't believe it!
你知道他们为什么要联络你吗
You know why they're trying to connect with you?
他们在邀请你
They're inviting you.
你只需弄清去哪找他们的记号♥
You just need to know where to look to see their signs.
这就是个例子
I mean, this is an example.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
你知道的 你会知道的
You know. You do. You know.
这些东西属于奥辛尼
These things belong to Orciny.
我们来见乌娜迪教授
We're here to see Professor Ul-Nadi.
相信巡界者
Trust in Breach.
好的
OK.
由巡界者处理
Let Breach deal.
我现在和巡界者一起了 教授
I'm with Breach now, Professor.
你有什么要告诉我们的吗
So is there anything you want to tell us?
好吧
Yes.
我不知道要怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
给我们看看吧
Just show us, please.
这是我们部分的发现
This is one of our finds.
龙虾爪 原始齿轮装置
Preserved lobster claw, proto-clockwork mechanism.
未知的金属合金
Unknown metallic alloy.
简直是举世无双的炼金术
They were such unparalleled alchemists, you know?
这是什么年代的东西
So what dynasty's that?
还有呢
There's more.
她用这些垃圾把艺术品换走了
This trash was left in place of the original artefacts.
你没想过上报吗
You didn't think to go to the authorities?
暴露的话 我的事业就完了
If this gets out, it's the end of my career,
我的人生也完了
it's the end of my life.
现在报案也迟了
Yeah, well, it's a bit late for that.
女士 我要锁门了
Miss, I have to lock up.
-没关系 艾卡姆 我帮你 -不行啊
- Don't worry, Aikham. I can do it. - I am not allowed to.
我知道她在等你
I know she's waiting for you.
之后可以把它放进柜子里吗 女士
Can you please put it in the locker after, Miss?
帮我跟她问个好
Send her my love.
太神奇了
It's amazing.
玛哈莉亚就是被这吸引了
This is what excites Mahalia.
鲍登告诉她有另一个世界正在找她
Bowden tells her this other world is reaching out for her,
邀请她
inviting her in.
她怎么把这儿的员工支开的
How did she get the stuff off the site?
我不知道 但我没看到别的出口
I don't know, but I can't see any other way out of here.
这些人 奥辛尼的人 是真实存在的吗
These people, these people from Orciny, they materialise?
真的会和她联♥系♥吗
They actually make contact somehow?
照悠兰达说的 玛哈莉亚失去耐心了
According to Yolanda, but Mahalia got impatient.
等不及想去那里
She was so desperate to go there,
甚至愿意付出生命
she was prepared to give her life for it.
就像卡崔妮娅
Like Katrynia.
她一定很孤独
She must have been very lonely.
我不是天生的巡界者
I wasn't always with Breach.
我也是被抓住的 跟你一样
I got entrapped, like you.
贝歇尔 乌库姆 巡界者
Beszel, Ul Qoma, Breach.
我们能选择自己的身份 自己的未来吗
Do you think we get to choose what we are, what we become?
-别闹 -怎么了
- Don't. - What?
我在工作
I'm trying to work.
奥辛尼
Orciny.
奥辛尼 还在那儿
Orciny. It's still there.
-什么 -我对它的热情依旧
- What? - My excitement for it, I suppose.
这是争议区域
These are disputed zones.
大卫把它们叫作分歧之地
David calls them Dissensi.
这个一个后院 那个一座废弃仓库
A back yard here, a deserted warehouse there.
理论上它们中有通往奥辛尼的大门
The theory is that some of them are the gateway to Orciny.
但你不会真信这套吧
But you don't still believe in all that stuff, do you?
-你很幸运 -你是在说我傻
- You're lucky. - You mean I'm stupid.
我是觉得你不需要相信
I mean you don't need it.
可有你在我身边 是吗
I've got you though, haven't I?
是吗
Haven't I?
玛哈莉亚和卡崔妮娅都在按照同样的路线
Mahalia was following the same trail as Kat,
寻找分歧之地
looking for Dissensi.
卡崔妮娅
Katrynia!
卡崔妮娅
Katrynia!
创新
Innovate.
改变
Change.
启发
Inspire.
创新
Innovate.
改变
Change.
烙印核心
Sear and Core R&D.
创新
Innovate.
改变
Change.
烙印核心
Sear and Core R&D.
梦想
Dreams.
-激发 -奥辛尼
- Excite. - Orciny.
启发
Inspire.
创新
Innovate.
改变
Change.
烙印核心
Sear and Core R&D.
梦想
Dreams.
激发
Excite.
启发
Inspire.
创新
Innovate.
改变
Change.
烙印核心
Sear and Core R&D.
梦想
Dreams.
激发
Excite.
启发
Inspire.
创新
Innovate.
改变
Change.
烙印核心
Sear and Core R&D.
梦想
Dreams.
激发
Excite.
启发
Inspire.
谢谢
Thanks.
-动力 -烙印核心
- Drive. - Sear and Core R&D.
梦想
Dreams.
剧集 | 城与城(2018) | 导航列表