剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
查理 那是伪造
Charlie, it's fake.
有人对监控录像做了手脚
Someone's got it and they've... they've changed it somehow.
就像赫尔曼德那个视频
It's like the fucking Helmand video,
只是这次更可怕
only a million times fucking worse!
我没法当你的律师 肖恩
I can't represent you, Shaun.
我不是你的律师了
I'm not your lawyer any more.
你真行 兄弟
Thanks, mate.
凯瑞警督
DI Carey.
你还想知道那辆车的鉴证结果吗
Are you still looking for the lab results on that Rover?
想
Yes.
我听出你当时走投无路的语气了
I could hear how desperate you were,
所以我就一直帮你催结果
so I've been hounding them all morning.
终于拿到了车内鉴证报告
Got the report on the interior pushed through.
谢谢你
Thank you!
后备箱和车内
The majority of hair and skin samples
找到的大部分头发和皮肤组织
found in the boot and in the interior of the car
上面的DNA与车主及其家人吻合
matched the vehicle owner or a family member.
没找到与本案受害者吻合的DNA
No match to the DNA of the alleged victim.
-没找到... -没有受害者的任何线索
- No match to... - Nothing from the victim?
没找到跟受害者有关的任何证据
Nothing from the alleged victim, yeah.
我说会给你结果
I said I'd get you the result.
但我没说会给你想要的结果
I didn't say I'd get you the result you wanted.
长官 我们有话想说 不想让上级知道
Wanted to have a quick word, ma'am, away from wigging ears.
长官 肖恩·艾莫里不认识我
Ma'am, Shaun Emery doesn't know me.
我没去审讯他 也没去逮捕他
I wasn't at the interview or the arrest.
我可以跟踪他 看能查出什么
I could follow him. See what we can learn.
跟踪监视
Surveillance detail?
我可以在车上盯梢
I'd keep my distance in a motor.
可能借此找到汉娜·罗伯茨
He might lead us right to Hannah Roberts.
没有搜查令 不能私自监视
We can't launch surveillance without a warrant.
但有时候 长官
Yeah, sometimes, ma'am,
就得先斩后奏 懂我意思吧
we'd rather beg forgiveness than ask permission, if you follow my drift.
肖恩·艾莫里是个军人
Look, Shaun Emery is a soldier.
这样的目标需要人员监视
A target like that needs human surveillance,
远程监控 通讯监查
aerial platforms, digital intercepts...
另外
Besides, you know,
我们不知道安♥全♥局♥为何插手
we don't know what the Service has invested in all of this.
一个女人至今下落不明 我没法袖手旁观
Well, personally I can't think of a reason that justifies leaving a missing woman to rot.
鉴证科没在车里找到受害者的DNA
Forensics didn't find any trace of the victim's DNA in the vehicle.
我也一头雾水
Doesn't make any sense to me, either.
也许是他们
Well, maybe it was them.
军情五处销毁了车内证据
MI5 had the car scrubbed.
这就有点扯了
That's hysterical.
掩盖艾莫里的罪行 保护那个军人
Covering up Emery's crime, protecting a soldier.
安♥全♥局♥确实有其弊端 但他们不是敌人 帕特里克
Look, the Service aren't perfect. They're not the enemy, Patrick.
这些人以拯救苍生为己任
You know, these people deal with mass threats to life,
不管你乐不乐意 他们的事更重要
so, like it or not, their priorities trump ours.
我准备查一下视频证据被撤掉的原因
I'm going to find out the reason for the redaction.
与此同时 如果你们想跟踪艾莫里
In the meantime, if you want to trail Emery properly,
那就先找到确凿证据
then you need to find me some evidence first.
不起诉吗
No charges?
-霍尔先生 -他来办公室找我了
- Mr Hall. - He came to my office.
-别在这里说 -汉娜在哪儿
- Shall we find somewhere to sit down? - Where's Hannah?
如果让我知道因为警方的无作为 导致她受苦
If I discover she has suffered unnecessarily due to police action or inaction,
我一定会告死你们所有人
I will rain lawsuits down on the fucking lot of you.
肖恩上诉案中 那个证据漏洞
The flawed evidence in Shaun's appeal.
是什么
What was it?
新闻中提到过
I mean, it's mentioned in some of the reports,
但没说具体是什么
but they don't go into much detail.
录制的头盔摄像机有问题 音画不同步
The helmet camera that recorded them was faulty, out of sync.
这么说
So...
肖恩·艾莫里因为视频证据漏洞而脱罪了
Shaun Emery wins his appeal on the basis of flawed video,
然后被捕 声称那份录像是伪造的吗
then gets arrested and claims the video evidence isn't real?
所以他才想到这一点吧
Well, that's probably where he got the idea from.
你觉得他在审讯中是装出来的
You think that was all an act, in the interview room?
我
I...
我很了解肖恩·艾莫里
I know Shaun Emery very well.
继续说
Go on.
你上次跟我说 他是社会栋梁
Last time, you told me he was salt of the Earth.
如果实情并非如此 你得告诉我
So if you know any different, then please share it.
我的好友兼同事失踪了
My friend and colleague is missing.
你说你会找到她
You said you would find her.
你那天晚上跑哪去了
What happened to you the other night?
你睡了那个律师吗
You shag that lawyer?
你被放出来了 小肖 别折腾了
Well, you're out now, Shaunie, so maybe take it easy...
我是被放出来了 但汉娜人呢
Yeah, I'm out, but where's Hannah?
她不在公♥司♥ 不接电♥话♥
She ain't at work, she ain't answering her phone.
有人抓走她了
Someone's got her.
-那就让警方找她 -警方不管
- Well, let the police find her. - They ain't looking!
我刚去过她的公♥寓♥ 那边没人
I just went to her flat. There's no-one there.
你去她家了
What, you went to her house?
我总不能什么都不做
I can't just sit here and do nothing!
我想进她家看一下
I wanted to see was inside the flat.
你想让我帮你撬门而入吗
And you want me to help you get in?
我不知道会有什么发现
I don't know what I'm going to find,
但我总得去查一下
but I've got to start somewhere.
计算机生成影像之类吗
So, what? It was, like, CGI or what?
不清楚 但看起来很真实 跟真的一样
I don't know, but it looked real. Like real life.
视频里有我和她
They have me and her, yeah?
她上车了 但画面被改成她没上车
She got on the bus, but they made out that she didn't,
就在我们亲吻之后
just after we kissed.
他们合成你们亲吻的图像了
They made it look like you kissed?
亲了 我们真亲了
The kiss was...the kiss was real.
视频里有我和她
They have me and her.
图像改成了她好像要挣脱我的样子
And it looks like she's trying to get away from me.
伪造的图像显示
They made it so that I...
我抓住了她
that I grab her.
完全被篡改成
They made it out that...
我狠狠抓住了她
I grab her.
肖恩
Shaun, mate.
你知道只有我才会对你说掏心窝子的话吧
You know I'm the only person that's going to say this, right, to your face.
你绝不是会有意做这种事的人
Now, there's no way in the world you'd ever do something like that on purpose.
你向来靠谱 品行良好
Like... You're sound, mate. Always.
你去参军 对你产生了积极影响
And when you joined up, it done you good, being in the Army.
你出类拔萃了 大家都看到了
Sorted you out. We all saw that.
你到底想说什么
What's your point?
一般打过仗回来 多少人需要接受心理治疗
How many people came back from your tour needing counselling, mate?
什么
What?
这不是你的错
It doesn't make it your fault.
你觉得是我♥干♥的
You think I did it.
我只是问...
Look, I'm only asking the question...
You think I could fucking do something like that?
因为你的话 像是天方夜谭
Because what you're saying, it makes no sense.
我自己知道 我知道
I KNOW! I know!
别看了
Come on...
肖恩 肖恩
Shaun. Shaun!
钥匙类门锁吗
So what is it, a deadlock?
大门需要密钥卡 楼里不清楚
It's a key fob on the outside. Inside, I don't know.
我们得先去一趟药店
Better stop at a chemist.
他今早来过了
He came here this morning.
我让他滚蛋
I told him to get lost.
你问这个干什么
What's this about?
你和肖恩分开多久了
Can I ask how long you and Shaun have separated?
他入狱之前 一直住在这里
Technically, he lived here until he got sent down.
六个月前
Six months ago.
你们那个时候分手了吗
So was that when the relationship ended?
我知道大家怎么想
I know how it looks.
他入狱 我甩了他 但其实不是这样
I dumped him as soon as he went away, but it weren't like that.
凯伦 我不是来对你说三道四
Look, Karen, I am not here to judge.
我们早就没感情了
We were over already.
很早之前就结束了
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表