剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
我需要今天"演练"时的监控录像
I need to upload my training session from earlier today.
11点半到1点之间的全部录像
The entire recording from 11.30 to 1.
长官 有人打来电♥话♥
Ma'am, just spoke to a caller,
他表示掌握了肖恩·艾莫里的最新线索
reckons he's got new information on Shaun Emery.
-他要求跟上级通话 -记下他的信息
- He's asking to speak to the SIO. - Take his details for me.
可以了吗
Is it up?
录像不在服务器里
It's not on the main server.
-为什么不在 -不清楚
- Why not? - I don't know.
你当时说是"演练"
You said it was training...
录像不都是会保存一周吗
I thought the whole system was saved for a week?
-长官 -这是什么
- Ma'am? - What's this?
来电者信息 列维先生
The caller's details. Mr Levy.
他说是急事
He did say it was urgent.
也不总是一周
It's not always a week, OK?
这要看数据大小
It's measured in volume of data.
但这只是几小时前的录像
Yeah, but it's been a couple of hours!
瑞秋 你发现嫌犯路线中的另一个盲区了
Rachel? You found another gap in the suspect's journey?
拉蒂芙警长负责去查了
DS Latif is leading the search.
我正在找我们之前谈过的那段录像 长官
I'm trying to recover that recording we discussed, Ma'am.
实时与现场不符的录像 但服务器里没有
The discrepancy. It doesn't appear to be on the system.
服务器里没有 我也没办法
Look, I can't find what's not there.
我想让你亲眼看一下
I wanted to make sure that you saw it,
毕竟你说此事很重要
given how important you said it was.
这么说
So...
目前情况就是 监控一无所获
All there is to go on is the trawl that revealed nothing...
你也只有一面之词
And your account.
还有那个技术人员
The Tech Op.
他也看见了
He saw it too.
他在这里吗
Is he here?
显然不在
Apparently not.
但如你所说 此事要详查 长官
But like you said, Ma'am, this needs looking into.
瑞秋
Rachel.
我知道你喜欢追根究底 查个水落石出
I understand you have this drive to get to the very heart of things.
这种精神很好
It's commendable,
一般警探工作中 这点至关重要
and, in other detective work, vital.
但在反恐部
But here at Counter Terrorism...
情报
Intelligence,
接受自己无法看到大局 才是工作要求
accepting you can rarely see the whole picture is part of the job.
要认清界限 不能逾越
There are boundaries you learn to recognise and respect.
就像你的私生活一样
Just the same as in your private life.
你之前问我为什么加入警界
You asked, why the police?
我该回应平常的说辞
I should have given you my usual answer.
因为有人说 "别管了 这里没有什么"
Because when they say, "Move along, nothing to see here",
绝对是谎言
they're lying.
列维先生 我是凯瑞警督 我给你回电了
Mr Levy? It's Detective Carey returning your phone call.
这个盲区多大
How big is this blind spot?
就这一段
Just this lower level.
他只在这里待了一分钟
And he was in here for a minute?
一分12秒
One minute, 12 seconds.
把这些车♥库♥都打开吧
Let's get these garages open.
-列维先生 -我是
- Mr Levy? - Yes.
-你看过我发给你的链接了吗 -你的维基页面
- Did you get the links I sent you? - To your Wikipedia page?
增加可信度 证明我不是疯子
Well, just so you don't think I'm some crackpot.
你是个体育节目制片人
You're a sports producer.
资深传媒通讯顾问
Senior broadcast consultant.
好吧
Right.
我还要抓捕嫌犯 抓紧时间吧 列维先生
I'm in the middle of a manhunt, Mr Levy.
他来我家了
He came to my house.
肖恩·艾莫里
Shaun Emery?
-一个小时前 -我得上报
- About an hour ago. - I need to call this in.
别 先别上报
Don't, please, please.
你先听我说完 再上报也不迟
Listen to what I have to say, before you do that.
肖恩
Shaun!
肖恩
Shaun!
-小马 -是我
- Mat? - Yeah.
-你逃出来了 -什么
- You got out? - What?
你怎么找到我的
How the fuck did you find me?
因为你最不会躲藏了
Cos you're shit at hiding!
小昆的单身聚会
Quinny's stag!
我们错过了最后一班车 于是闯进来睡这里了
When we missed the last train, so we broke in and kipped in here.
还说以后总算有地方过夜了
Said we'd always have a place for the night.
你忘了吗
What, you forgot?
就我一个人
It's just me.
你的手指
Your fingers?
怎么了
What about them?
-他们把你的手指切掉了 -什么
- They chopped off your fingers. - What?!
妈蛋
Fuck.
你要放下武器吗
Are you going to put that down now?
你肯定看过很多遍了
You've seen this many times, I'm sure.
肖恩说这是伪造的录像
Now, Shaun claims this has somehow been fabricated.
你怎么看
And what do you think?
我跟肖恩说过了 如今科技这么发达
Well, as I said to Shaun, almost anything is possible these days
篡改视频 也有可能
when it comes to video manipulation.
比如 你知道换脸色情视频吧
I imagine you're familiar with so-called deepfake pornography, for instance.
继续说
Go on.
重点是
Well, the point is,
就算不是专业技术背景出身
you don't have to be Anslem von Seherr-Thoss any more
也能制♥作♥出以假乱真的视频效果
to produce convincing visual effects.
任何情况下 最基本的事实就是
In any case, the simple fact of the matter is,
无法篡改监控录像中的实时画面
you cannot manipulate CCTV images live.
但如果不是呢
But what if it wasn't?
什么不是
What if it wasn't what?
不是实时画面
Live.
你是指延迟的画面
You mean, like, if there was a delay to the feed?
我问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
这条街上还有其它临近的监控摄像头吗
Do any other street cameras border this one, or cross its range?
没有 没有临近摄像头
No. There were no border cameras.
那就没必要检查一致性了
Right, no need for direct continuity.
如果这条街空无一人 有人黑进监控
Now, if someone were to hack into this feed when this street was empty,
将画面延迟 或设置成几秒前的画面
and then slow it down or loop it for a few seconds,
谁会注意到
who's going to notice?
但一旦监控画面被延迟了
But then, once the delay to the feed is introduced,
叵测之人就能借机在视频中做手脚
that would buy time for the next component of this subterfuge.
什么手脚
Which is?
拼接画面
The stitch.
肖恩说这一段情景 准确真实
See, Shaun remembers this stage as accurate and authentic,
然而他说接下来的画面是伪造
yet, he claims what follows is a work of fiction.
如果真是这样
Now, if that is the case,
就必须有一个过渡 肉眼察觉不到的无缝剪辑
then there has to be a transition that the human eye doesn't see an invisible cut.
这里有吗
And is there?
不知道
I don't know.
无缝剪辑 肉眼无法看到 就像"隐形人"一样
I can't see an invisible cut any more than I can see the Invisible Man.
但如果存在 我知道会拼在哪里
But I know where it'd be if there was one.
如果我想在这里隐藏剪辑痕迹 就会借用擦除效果
If I wanted to hide an edit in this scene, I'd use the wipe.
擦除效果
The wipe.
对 擦除效果是指帧穿插 遮挡动态画面
Yeah. The wipe is something crossing the frame, blocking the action.
这里可以是剪辑点
This could be an edit?
这里可以隐藏剪辑痕迹
It's the perfect place to hide one.
毕竟 争端画面在大巴之后
And, after all, the contentious part of the action is post-bus.
我得说 如果真是剪辑 剪得天衣无缝
Now, I must say, it is extremely well-executed, if it is,
但这就是无缝剪辑的精髓
but I mean, that's the point.
如果技术过硬 无法证明是剪辑
If properly done, it's impossible to prove.
不一定非得是大巴
It doesn't have to be a bus.
任何经过的物体 能遮挡动态画面即可
No, anything that passes by and obscures the action, would do it.
大巴 火车 人 前提是足够靠近摄像头
A bus, a train, a person, if they're close enough to the camera.
-卡车 -对 卡车也行
- A truck? - Yeah, yeah, a truck. Yeah.
这只是可能
Look, look, it's just a possibility,
但我觉得你该知道
but I thought you should know about it.
谢谢你 列维先生
Thank you, Mr Levy.
我想从档案库里调一份录像
I need something, from the archives.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表