剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
Long before.
你能说下问题出在哪里吗
Do you mind telling me what the issues were?
问题多了 一晚上都说不完 你想知道什么
We'll be here all night. What do you want to know?
肖恩动过手吗
Was Shaun ever violent?
到底出什么事了
What's happened?
-我无可奉告 -但他惹上事了吧
- I'm unable to discuss it. - But he's done something.
他以前动过手吗 凯伦
Was he violent, Karen?
我和肖恩是青梅竹马
I've known Shaun since we was at school.
他父亲在他6岁时死了 母亲在他14岁过世
His dad died when he was six. Mum, when he was 14.
他很惨 这不是犯浑的借口 但事实如此
Shit life. And that's not an excuse, it's a fact.
作为洁西的父亲 他很称职
As a dad to Jaycee, he has done his best.
作为我的另一半
As a partner to me...
很差劲
Difficult.
戾气很重
Angry.
缺乏安全感
Insecure.
嫉妒心强
Jealous.
酗酒
Drunk.
但他从没对我和洁西动过手
He's never laid a finger on me or Jaycee.
我看到那个军人跟着那个女人到了车站
I saw the soldier follow the girl to the bus stop.
他们亲吻了
They kissed.
她想走
She tried to leave,
他拽住她 对她动手了
and that's when he became aggressive.
是这个人吗
Was that him?
-对 就是他 -你确定
- Yeah, that's him. - You're sure?
百分百确定
100%.
你在新闻中见过他吗
Would you say you recognise him from the news?
我该见过吗
Should I?
不是 这样更好 贝琪
No. That's ideal, Becky.
你签一下证人口供就可以了
I'd just like you to sign a witness statement.
一般都是 有视频证据就够了
The cameras usually do the talking for us, so...
你帮了大忙
You've been a huge help.
倒是很古怪
Was a weird one, though.
古怪
Weird?
我一般都能事先看出这种事
Normally, I can see it coming, something like that.
一种感觉
I get a feeling.
行为分♥析♥ 我们都会
Behavioural analysis. We all do it.
但她最厉害
But she's the expert.
暴♥力♥事件发生之前 都会有一些前兆
It's just certain postures you get used to seeing before an act of violence.
双臂用力 脖子...
There's tensions in the arms, in the neck...
如果需要你作证 贝琪
Yeah, if we do need you to testify, Becky.
说出看到的事实即可 别节外生枝
Just stick to the facts, what actually happened, OK?
懂了
Understood.
这又怎样
Come on.
这有什么问题
Come on, what's the problem?
这有什么问题
What's the problem with that?
当时不是这样 她明明上车了
That isn't what happened. She got on that bus.
当时不是这样 没发生这种事
This ain't what happened. None of this happened.
-这他妈是怎么回事 -坐下
- What the fuck was that?! - Sit...
根本没发生这种事 这不是真的
That didn't fucking happen, none of this is fucking real!
-坐下 -这根本没发生
- Sit... - This didn't fucking happen!
-根本没发生这种事 -坐下
- None of it fucking happened! - Sit down!
根本没发生
None of it happened!
查到了吗
Got something for me?
我确实查了
Yeah. So, I did dig, as promised.
尽力查了 但是撞南墙了
Dug as far as I could, but I hit rock.
你要嫌弃我了吗
Does that put me on your shit-list?
至少你不会再凌晨三点打来电♥话♥了
Guess I won't be getting any more 3am phone calls, at least.
抱歉 丹尼 谢谢你帮忙
Sorry, Danny. Thanks for trying.
案子目前进展如何了
How's it going, otherwise?
没找到尸体 没有视频作为证据
Well, we've got no body, no video.
鉴证科在车上没找到任何证据
Forensics drew a blank on the car.
我都怀疑肖恩·艾莫里说的是实话了
I'm starting to think Shaun Emery's telling the truth.
但我能证明他说谎
Except that I can prove he isn't.
审讯中
Well, in his interview,
艾莫里一直反复强调汉娜·罗伯茨上车了
Emery claimed over and over that Hannah Roberts got on that bus.
但我的属下调出了车内监控
But my DS has pulled the camera feeds,
他不是说谎 就是出现幻觉了
and whether he's lying or deluded,
我们能证明艾莫里的证词有假
we can prove Emery's account is false.
汉娜·罗伯茨当时没上车
Hannah Roberts did not get on that bus.
对艾莫里实行监控 都需要什么证据
What do you think it'd take to get a surveillance warrant on Emery?
这点证据肯定不够
Well, a bit more than that. It's hardly a mountain of evidence.
另外 你不清楚情报机构为何插手
Besides, you don't know what Thames House want with the investigation.
你也没查到
Neither do you.
别去得罪他们就好了
Look, just be careful not to tread on their toes, that's all.
-特别是你 -此话怎讲
- Especially you. - Why me?
"西卡莫行动" 你立下大功
Well, after all your hard work on Operation Sycamore,
回反恐指挥部做警督 指日可待
you're only a step away from coming back to 15 as DI.
你到时会亲自跟安♥全♥局♥打交道
You'll be working with the Service directly.
你觉得他们销毁车里证据了吗
Do you think they had the car wiped?
安♥全♥局♥或国防部 为了保护那个军人
The Service or MoD, protecting a soldier?
你是认真在问我吗
Are you seriously asking me?
我就是交流一下想法 丹尼
I'm just sharing a theory, Danny.
我们一直都这样吧
It's what we do, isn't it?
我要作个论断
Look, I have to jump on a call.
依我之见 瑞秋
From where I'm standing, Rachel,
这是一桩失踪案
all you've got is a missing person.
如果我是负责人
If the case were mine,
我会移交给失踪组 然后放手
I'd refer it to MisPers and move on.
数据不是这样显示
That's not what the data says.
你还真是永不下班啊
You weren't joking about never going home.
凯瑞 你"浪子回头"了啊
Carey! The prodigal daughter returns.
能否借间屋子 演练之用
I wondered if I could use a room? Training purposes.
演练之用
Training purposes?
你的人情总会有用完的一天 凯瑞
You'll run out of favours one day, Carey.
警♥察♥来了 就打给我 然后你就跑
If the police turn up, just call me then get the fuck out of here, all right?
收到
Roger.
之前的事 我很抱歉
Sorry about earlier.
不该当着你孩子面对你吼
Shouting in front of your kids.
你确实该道歉 混♥蛋♥
So you should be, you prick.
我也很抱歉 觉得你心理有障碍
I'm sorry I thought you were mental.
他就是那个谋杀入狱的军人
He's that soldier who got done for murder.
无罪释放了
Acquitted.
他这次又犯什么事了
What's he done this time?
我说了 只是演练
Told you, it's just training.
是他吗
Any good?
就是他
That's him.
身份确认
Pos ID.
查一下旁边那个陌生人
Run a check on that unknown.
位置在哪儿
What's the location?
布兰纳街SW6
Brenner street, SW6.
汉娜·罗伯茨的住址
Hannah Roberts' address.
周围监控情况如何
How's the coverage?
这里监控范围最广
Seem to have most of the street.
放大咖啡馆
Go in on that cafe.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
长官
Ma'am.
你们违抗我 擅自跟踪肖恩·艾莫里了吗
Are you tracking Shaun Emery despite my instructions to the contrary?
另一边
Other side.
抬头
Up.
再抬头
Higher.
看到了吧
Cooey!
让纳迪娅开启通讯
Get Nadia on comms.
小纳 头儿看到我们了
Nads. Guv's got eyes on us.
-布德吗 -不是
- What, Boyd? - No.
你跟踪之前 肯定掌握确凿证据了吧
You must have found some compelling evidence before you launched into this.
除了嫌犯出现在汉娜·罗伯茨的住处吗
What, beside the fact the suspect's staking out Hannah Roberts' flat?
弗林找到目击证人了
Look, Flynn found a witness.
真的吗
Really?
我给当时上报的警员录了一份口供
Well, I took a statement from the CCTV officer who reported it.
视频目击者
An eyewitness via a feed.
你呢 长官
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表