剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
这项大业对我们就是战争
This cause is like a war to us.
国家栽赃嫌犯背锅
Suspects fitted up by the state.
他们否认不就行了
Why don't they just deny it, then?
一个穆♥斯♥林♥年轻人因为供给双氧水而被抓
A young Muslim gets caught supplying hydrogen peroxide,
他的辩护证词就是视频是伪造吗
and his defence is to claim the video isn't real?
一个白人♥民♥族主义者曾被视频拍下购买♥♥枪♥支♥
A white nationalist with previous caught on camera buying firearms.
陪审团会信谁 肖恩
Who does the jury believe, Shaun,
毕竟证据就在眼前
when the evidence is in front of them?
汉娜不用白牺牲
Hannah's death needn't be in vain.
她被谋杀了 那些恶人将计就计
With her murder, those bastards took our stunt,
弄假成真了
and they made it real.
他们现在认为 只要将你定罪
Now they believe all they have to do is convict you
篡改证据问题 就能消失了
and the question of false evidence goes away.
但我们手里仍握有那段真实录像
But we've still got the footage. The real CCTV.
那就给我传上网
So fucking well get it out there, then!
只有你被起诉 才能奏效 肖恩
But it only works if you're charged, Shaun.
如果现在公开
If we make it public now,
矛头就只是指向虚假新闻
all we've achieved is a story about fake news,
而我们想证明 「移花接木」已经毒害司法庭审了
and we want to show that correction has infected the courts.
你指望我会配合你们
You're expecting me to go through with this?
我哥仍在狱中
My brother's still locked up.
我爸也是
So's my dad.
我儿子也是
So's my son.
我之前都被放出来了 查理
I was out, Charlie. I was out.
我当时就要去见我孩子了
I was about to see my kid.
结果拜你所赐 我前女友认为我是谋杀犯
And because of you, my ex thinks I'm a fucking murderer.
你还指望我配合你们的演出
And you expect me to just go along with this?
我们希望你能
We hoped you would.
倒是没指望你会心甘情愿
We didn't expect it, though.
警♥察♥迟早会抓住你 肖恩
The police are going to catch up with you sooner or later, Shaun.
如果你被捕 只有我们能救你
And when they do, we're the only ones that can help you.
就目前情况来看 这才是良策
So all things considered, this is for the best.
匿名举报电♥话♥
Anonymous phone call.
有人看见你在这个夜店
Someone spotted you in the club,
让警方逮捕你 剩下就交给我们吧
let the police arrest you and leave the rest to us.
我也是出于无奈 兄弟
It's not like you've left me much choice, is it, mate?
等这一切结束 你还是大英雄 肖恩
When all this is over, you'll still be a hero, Shaun.
只是非你预想那样
Just not in the way you thought.
我问一件事 你别骗我
Let me ask you something, and don't fucking lie.
赫尔曼德省一案
Helmand.
我们说过了 视频有缺陷 声画不同步
The video was flawed, out of sync, like we said.
我不是指视频
No, I'm not asking about the video.
视频没有证明我的清白
The video doesn't prove my innocence.
你的真实想法是什么
What do you really think?
你和汉娜的真实想法是什么
What do you and Hannah really think?
我们得走了
We gotta move.
各单位注意 夜店那里的灯灭了
All units be advised. Lights are down inside the venue.
重复 夜店那里的灯灭了
Repeat, lights down inside the venue.
收到 所有出口都安排人了
Understood. All exits covered.
请一直向前走
Please look straight forwards.
继续走
Keep moving.
继续
Keep coming.
你没事吧
You all right, mate?
看到嫌犯了 维基路 南边紧急出口
Eyes on suspect. South Emergency Exit, Wick Road.
K6呼叫各单位
Kilo 6 to all units.
立即请求支援
Urgent assistance required.
看到嫌犯
Eyes on!
收到 K6
Copy that, Kilo 6.
K1呼叫K6
Kilo 1 to Kilo 6.
请重复位置
Repeat location.
帕特里克
Patrick?
抱歉 长官
Sorry, ma'am.
你别跑
Please, don't run.
即使我想逮捕你 我也做不到
I couldn't arrest you if I wanted to.
我被撤掉了
They've taken me off the case.
盖斯特广场的那些人
Those people at Gastor Square.
他们杀了汉娜
They're the ones who killed Hannah.
我知道
I know.
你是清白之身
You're innocent.
我能证明
I can prove it.
每个人都让我相信他们 我好心累
I'm so tired of believing people.
没法强迫你
Can't force you.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
他可以试着强迫你上车
He could try and force you,
但他怕你又让他流鼻血
but he's scared you'll make his nose bleed again.
他上车吗
Is he coming?
你要上车吗
You coming?
如果你骗我 我不只打断你鼻梁骨
If you're lying, I'll break more than your fucking nose, yeah?
知道了 "查克·诺里斯" 车门开了
All right, Chuck Norris. Door's open.
这里是整个西方国家中监控最密集的城市
The most heavily surveilled city in the entire Western world,
却找不到这个混小子
and the prick just can't just be found?
到底谁在帮啊 普♥京♥总统吗
Who's helping him now, Putin?
查出他女儿在哪上学
Find out which school his daughter goes to.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表