剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
-谁 -他是视频专家
- Who? - He's the video expert.
他知道艾莫里监控录像的伪造原理
He knows how Emery's footage might have been faked.
长官 我也不相信这些人
Ma'am, I don't trust these people one bit.
但肖恩·艾莫里的录像不可能是伪造
But Shaun Emery's video can't be fake.
找到死者尸体了 还有那辆双层巴士
We've got the body! And the double-decker?
汉娜没有像艾莫里说的那样 她没上车
We know Hannah didn't get in that bus like Emery claimed.
你看过录像了
I mean, you saw the footage!
也不只是一条视频
We're not just talking about one video, either.
他的行车路线呢 开到河边 回家路线
What about his whole journey? To the river. Back home.
列维说 这可能比你想象中简单
Levy said it's simpler than you might think.
一切都事先做好了
All the hard work could have been done beforehand.
然后将真实画面替换成伪造录像
Then the fakery spliced with the real.
我知道有点扯 但他是专家
Yes, I know how it sounds. But he's the expert.
不是 我只是想到贝琪的话
It's not that. Just something Becky said.
贝琪
Becky?
一开始 他的肩膀很放松
At first, his shoulders are relaxed.
他没抬手
He doesn't put his hands up,
而他抬手时 手张开 处于戒备状态
then, when he does, they're open, defensive.
然后他就变了
And then he changed.
你说没看到前兆 这很不寻常 贝琪
You say it's unusual, then, Becky, not to see the signs?
一般出事之前 我们都能预料到
We can always tell when something's going to kick off.
那你怎么解释这段录像
So, how do you explain this one?
他是个变♥态♥ 无法预料
He's a psycho. Can't predict that.
如果我看出来了 肯定会更早上报
I'd have called in sooner, if I had.
如果这段视频没什么可疑
If there was nothing suspicious about it,
就是想问一下
just out of interest,
你一开始为什么监视这里
why were you monitoring it in the first place?
这是我们的工作 监控
That's what we do. We watch.
当时那么多监控画面 为什么看这个呢
But out of everything that's happening in the borough?
他长得挺帅
He's... not a bad looking bloke, is he? And...
我就是觉得场面很浪漫
I just thought it was romantic.
他的行为完全变了
His behaviour changes completely.
就在大巴车开过之后
And it changes right after the bus.
这是电脑合成的吗 就像动画《玩具总动员》
What, all this is made up on a computer, like Toy Story?
马库斯·列维说 可能事先就伪造好了录像
Marcus Levy said the hard work could've been done in advance.
他们怎么能知道这俩人最终所处位置
How could they know where these two would end up standing?
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
《玩具总动员》怎么了
Yeah, what about Toy Story?
我们只是得分♥析♥一下录像而已
We just need to analyse the footage, that's all.
让录像经得起推敲
Make sure it all stands up.
这就是铁证 站得住脚
You can't argue with this.
是 当然了
No, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 我当时不该说那些
Sorry, I shouldn't have said all that.
不该在"孩子们"面前说
Not in front of the children.
连这一点也符合
You see, even that makes sense.
符合什么
What does?
如果你想狸猫换太子 换掉录像
If you wanted to pass fake footage off as real,
肯定要找"傻白甜"来发现
you'd want someone naive to find it.
怎么了 瑞秋
What? Rachel?
你说今后会多跟我和小纳交流信息
You said you'd talk to me and Nads from now on?
我们是"凶案队"
Team Homicide?
不是凶杀案的事
This isn't about homicide.
今晚就到这里吧 帕特里克
Call it a night, Patrick.
你得再想个好听一点的队名
You're going to have come up with a better name for our team than that.
列维先生 感谢你回电
Mr. Levy, thanks for calling me back.
我不是列维先生
I'm afraid it's not Mr. Levy.
我是斯托克纽因顿刑侦处的泰勒警探
It's DC Taylor from Stoke Newington CID.
列维先生通话记录中
According to his Mr. Levy's phone,
你是最后一个跟他联♥系♥的人
yours was the last number he called.
今晚 邻居发现他晕倒在客厅
Neighbours discovered him unconscious on his living room floor this evening.
他目前昏迷不醒
He's in a coma.
情况可疑
Treat it as suspicious.
无打斗痕迹
There's no sign of force.
前门开着
The front door was left open.
他们故意让人发现
They wanted him found.
你知道列维先生可能被人盯上的原因吗
Have you any idea why Mr. Levy might have been targeted?
他睡下了吗
Did you get him down all right?
很好
Good.
大巴三分钟之后就到了
My bus will be here in three minutes.
你先别睡 我马上就回家了
Don't go to bed! I'll be home before you know it!
-我是弗林警长 请留言 -帕特里克 我是瑞秋
- DS Flynn, please leave a message. - Patrick, it's Rachel.
回家路上小心点
Just be vigilant on your way home, please.
我稍后再解释 你一定要保证自己安全
I'll explain later, but just make sure you're safe.
还有你家人安全
And your family.
你不是吧
Are you serious?
你把我带来这里吗
This is where you've brought me?
这里这么多人
What about all these fucking people?
别担心 他们都嗑嗨了 没人能认出你
Don't worry, they'll all be too off their heads to recognise you.
-这么多监控呢 -都没联网 很安全
- And these cameras? - They're offline. They're secure.
我熟知这里
I know this place.
你干什么
What are you doing?
来吧
Come on.
你说想了解「移花接木」
You said you wanted to know about "correction".
我们可以到里面说
We can talk in there.
听着 我得挂了
All right, listen, I've got to go.
我会到外卖♥♥酒馆买♥♥瓶红酒回去
I'll grab a bottle of red from the offie.
我这就回来
I'm on my way.
出租车
Taxi!
凯瑞警督
DI Carey.
你肯定忙着寻找疑犯下落
I'm sure you're busy trying to locate your suspect
但我得跟你谈一下
but I need a moment of your time.
我发现 今晚早些时候
It's come to my attention that, earlier this evening,
你指使拉蒂芙警长
you instructed DS Latif
从朗伯斯区的验尸房♥移走死者尸体
to arrange the removal of a victim's remains from Lambeth Coroner's.
本案正在调查中 这种想要移尸的行为
Any attempt to move such an article during an ongoing investigation
可被视为破坏物证
should be considered a breech in the chain of evidence.
这桩凶杀案一开始由萨顿区接手
This is a homicide investigation that began at SCD.
该由克罗伊顿的法医来验尸
The autopsy should have been carried out at Croydon Coroner's Office.
尸体合法归朗伯斯区验尸房♥所管
The body was rightfully registered at Lambeth Coroner's
我只能认定 你意图妨碍司法公正
and I can only conclude that your intention was to pervert the course of justice.
我妨碍司法公正
I'm perverting the course of justice!
本案调查过程中 这不是你第一次越界
This is not the first transgression you've made during the course of this investigation.
我还有理由相信
I also have reason to believe
你共谋参与将机密录像证据传到网上
you conspired to publish classified CCTV evidence online
旨在中伤上级 影响警方办案
in an effort to undermine your superiors and unduly influence police operations.
纪律委员会将审查这些违纪行为
These incidents will be reviewed by a disciplinary board
从而决定是否对你进行处罚或起诉
to determine if action or criminal charges should be taken against you.
在此之前 我只能
Until then, I am left with no alternative
将你停职 即刻生效
but to suspend you from duty with immediate effect.
好好休息一下吧 瑞秋
Get some rest, Rachel.
希望你归队时 事情会对你有利
Hopefully, when you return, the decision will go your way.
如果你离开 实乃警队损失
Be a huge loss to the force if you were to go.
我没说证据的事
I never said anything about the evidence.
但我没法移走尸体
But I couldn't move the body.
我会被停职
I'd be suspended.
长官
Ma'am?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我要把车开走
I'm meant to take the car.
-你真不能等上班再查 -抱歉 兄弟
- You sure this can't wait till the day shift? - Sorry, fella.
我请喝咖啡
The coffees are on me.
栗子
Chestnut?
-栗子 这是说笑吗 -对
- Chestnut? Is this a joke? - Yeah.
就是说笑
It is a joke!
头儿 我就感觉是你
Guv? I thought it was you!
抱歉 我打扰你们了吗
Sorry, am I interrupting?
没有
No.
没有
No...
凯瑞警督 这是我老婆 伊琳 这是迪
DI Carey, this is my wife, Elaine. This is Dee.
还有好多人
Too many names.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表