剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
重复 目标开着那辆罗孚车
Repeat, Target is driving the Rover.
-该死 -上传有车版本
- Bollocks! - Loading car options.
她的表演不会那么出色
Her performance won't be as good.
别纠结这种细节了
Never mind, just let it go.
车搞定了
Car's good.
他在范围之外停车了
He's parked out of range.
好 车头灯熄了
All right! Headlights off.
穿着外套 上传假视频
Jacket on, loading take!
汉娜
Hannah!
汉娜
Hannah!
肖恩
Shaun?
你来当吗
Would it be you?
如果我起诉国防部 你来当我的律师吗
If I sued the MOD, would it be you representing me?
他找到她了吗
Well, has he found her?
有如飞蛾扑火
Moth to a flame.
我不想再让你当我的律师了
I don't want you to represent me any more.
她到指定位置了吗
Is she in position?
没有 还差点
No, not quite.
大巴90秒后到达
Bus arrival in 90 seconds.
如果你再当我的律师
You know, if you were to represent me again,
我就不能
then I wouldn't be able to...
约你出来了
ask you out.
来吧 汉娜
Go on, Hannah.
再向前一步
One step forward.
我知道我们是两个世界的人 汉娜
I know that me and you are different, Hannah.
怎么了
What?
放大这里
Blow this up.
-该死 -怎么了
- Shit! - What is it?
-他的领子立起来了 -大巴40秒后到站
- His collar's up. - Bus arrival in 40 seconds.
这会成为问题吗
Is that a problem?
这会成为问题吗
Is that a problem?
如果没拍衣领立起来的版本
If you don't have a turned-up collar option,
就绝对会成为问题
I'd say that was a problem, yes.
-我们怎么办 -中止任务
- What do we do? - Abort?
-汉娜看到了吗 -应该没有
- Has Hannah seen it? - I don't think so.
所以我才要求戴通讯器
This is why I asked for comms.
他是个军人 她戴通讯耳塞 他会看出来
He's a soldier. If she wore an earpiece, he'd see it.
大巴25秒后到达
Bus arrival in 25 seconds.
拜托 汉娜 动下脑筋
Come on, Hannah, think.
你朋友不会去克罗伊登工厂酒吧消遣
Your mates don't hang about estate pubs in Croydon,
拿穆♥斯♥林♥和性罪犯开低级玩笑
making jokes about Muslims and sex offenders but, really,
我跟他们也不一样
I ain't like that either.
我出身于这里 但我努力奋斗出来了
This is where I'm from, but I've done my best to get away from it.
大巴12秒后到站
Bus approaching, 12 seconds.
没戏了
That's it.
这就是我一开始从军的原因吧
It's probably why I joined up in the first place.
除了不会在工厂酒吧里消遣
Aside from the estate pubs in Croydon,
我们也没什么不同
we're really not that different.
太有才了
Genius!
真行 汉娜
Get in, Hannah!
真棒
Nicely done.
对不起
I'm sorry.
确实有点对不起这个人
You got to feel a bit sorry for the guy.
为他杀死的那个手无寸铁的人可惜吧
Feel sorry for the unarmed man he shot.
告诉汉娜 她太牛了
Tell Hannah she's a star!
萨顿南区呼叫中心
Sutton South to control!
请说
Go ahead.
发生伤人事件 拉米利斯路 Z车站
Assault in progress, Ramilies Road, Bus Stop Z.
收到
Received.
查理刚打来电♥话♥
Charlie just called.
警方逮捕了肖恩·艾莫里
They've arrested Shaun Emery!
为什么是我
Why me?
简言之 关注度
In a word? Publicity.
如果可以 我愿意自己来
I'd have volunteered.
我们都愿意
Any of us would.
我们需要一个受公众瞩目的人
We needed someone in the public eye.
而你的案子 涉及国家利益 博人眼球啊
And when you came along, talk about national interest.
我们知道你肯定会上头条
We knew you'd make headlines.
我知道你想杀了我 肖恩
I know you'll want to kill me, Shaun.
杀了你 你一点也不了解我 查理
Kill you? You don't know a thing about me, Charlie.
你不了解 汉娜也不了解
You never did, neither did Hannah.
我在你们眼中只是个小兵
Both just see a squaddie.
这是你们一开始为我辩护的原因吧
I guess that's why you defended me in the first place?
不是为了帮我
Not to help me.
但我们确实帮了
But we did help.
只有我们想出了视频缺陷这一招
Nobody else came up with that idea, the video flaw.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我的意思是 如果不是我和汉娜
I'm saying if it wasn't for Hannah and myself,
你仍身陷囹圄
you'd still be serving time.
一开始就没想让你真背这个黑锅 肖恩
Hannah's abduction was never going to stick to you, Shaun.
我们不会让你在狱中待很久
We weren't consigning you to prison for long.
这桩案子本会被撤诉 只待...
The case would have been thrown out of court as soon as...
只待汉娜现身即可
As soon as Hannah showed up.
汉娜本该在庭审之前躲起来
Hannah was supposed to stay hidden until the trial,
然后现身于公众面前
then reappear, publicly
证明你因为伪证而被定罪
proving you'd been convicted on false evidence.
从而曝光「移花接木」的行为
Exposing the process of correction.
哪里出岔子了
So, what went wrong?
我们几乎准备好了每一种应对之策
We planned for almost every possibility.
但没料到 还没等你上新闻 情报局就屏蔽视频了
We didn't count on the spooks getting hold of the footage before you made the news.
谁知道本案负责人竟然来自反恐部
How were we to know the lead detective would turn out to be from Counter fucking Terrorism?
这是谁的车
Whose motor's this?
继母的车
Stepmum's.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 你呢
Yeah, you?
他到了
He's here.
需要帮忙 就喊我 长官
I'm here if you need me, ma'am.
你带"保镖"来了吗
You brought protection?
这种时候小心行事 无可厚非吧
Can you blame me for being cautious?
你老婆说什么了吗
Did your wife say anything?
你把我拽过来 就是为了聊我老婆吗
Did you drag me down here to talk about my wife?
你说得没错
You were right.
我确实没细查汉娜·罗伯茨
I didn't look hard enough into Hannah Roberts.
我承认这点
I admit it.
我知道她那晚上车了
I know she caught the bus that night,
正如艾莫里所说
just as Emery claimed.
肖恩没有绑走汉娜
Shaun didn't abduct Hannah...
他也没杀她
and he didn't murder her either.
这实在非我所想
This isn't how I imagined it.
-你手♥机♥呢 -车里
- Where's your phone? - In the car.
什么非你所想
Imagined what?
-跟你解释 -我没对你录音
- Your introduction. - I'm not recording you.
这种时候小心行事 无可厚非吧
Can you blame me for being cautious?
跟我解释什么
Introduction to what?
「移花接木」
Correction.
一种精妙的存在
It's a beautiful thing.
你要明白 瑞秋
You have to understand, Rachel.
这是全球性组织
This is global.
即使我们想阻止 谁也无能为力
Even if we wanted to, there's nothing any of us could do to stop it.
我不行 你不行 那个贱♥人♥汉娜·罗伯茨更不行
Not me, not you and not Hannah fucking Roberts.
她怎么了
What is it about her?
她为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥辩护 总得有人来做
She defended terrorists, someone has to.
如果她辩护成功了 一半恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都逍遥法外了
If she'd had it her way, half of them would be out on the streets.
那又如何 我们追捕嫌犯 又不是其律师
So what? We go after suspects, not their lawyers.
汉娜·罗伯茨打算对付我们
Hannah Roberts was coming after us.
我看过那段录像后 就立刻发觉了
I knew it as soon as I first saw that fucking video.
你一开始是什么时候看到的
When did you first see it?
你一开始是什么时候看到视频的
When did you first see the video?
你知道
You should know.
是你把视频发给我们了
You're the one who sent it to us.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表