剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
我想跟你说一下最新进展
There's been a development I'd like to make you aware of.
警方在你爷爷车中后备箱找到了汉娜的DNA
We've found samples of Hannah's DNA in the boot of your grandfather's car.
你都记得什么 肖恩
What do you remember, Shaun?
查理 你见到汉娜了吗
Charlie? Have you seen Hannah?
她不是跟你在一起吗
I thought she was with you.
你当时失控了吗
Did you lose control?
你和汉娜·罗伯茨之间发生什么了
What happened between you and Hannah Roberts?
我闭上眼回想时
When I think about it, when I close my eyes,
脑中开始浮现视频中的场景了
I've started seeing Hannah on the video.
怎么会这样
Why is it happening?
我一般都能事先看出这种事
Normally I can see it coming something like that.
如果需要你作证 说出看到事实即可 贝琪
If we need you testify, Becky, just stick to the facts.
你就说出汉娜·罗伯茨的下落吧
Why don't you tell me where Hannah is,
不然你朋友的手指就保不住了
before your friend starts dropping digits.
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is!!
我一直在查她出什么事了 她哪去了
I've been trying to find out what happened to her, where she's gone.
如果不是你们的人出现 我早有眉目了
I would've got somewhere if one of your guys hadn't turned up.
你说什么疯话呢
The hell you talking about?
我在跟踪那个人
The guy I was following!
特警队队长加兰领导的精英也前来支援
We have the support of SO15'S finest, led by DSU Garland.
-长官 反恐特警队 -加兰
- Sorry, Sir. DSU...? - Garland.
我叫珍玛
Gemma.
出租车拐进贝尔格莱维亚区的伊顿广场了
Taxi turning into Eaton Square, Belgravia.
长官 我们就在贝尔格莱维亚区 伊顿广场
Ma'am, we're in position. Eaton Square, Belgravia.
我们没看到肖恩·艾莫里
We do not have eyes on Shaun Emery.
我能看见他
I can see him.
马上让战术小队进来
Get tactical in here now.
这里 我在楼下
Here! I'm down here!
房♥屋搜索完毕
House search complete.
没发现目标
No contact.
我都怀疑肖恩·艾莫里说的是实话了
I'm starting to think that Shaun Emery is telling the truth.
但我能证明他说谎
Except that I can prove he isn't.
汉娜·罗伯茨当时没上车
Hannah Roberts did not get on that bus.
如果我想在这里隐藏剪辑痕迹
If I wanted to hide an edit in this scene,
我会使用帧穿插 遮挡动态画面
I'd use something crossing the frame blocking the action.
不一定非得是大巴
It doesn't have to be a bus.
我知道你喜欢追根究底 查个水落石出
I understand you have this drive to get to the very heart of things.
但接受自己无法看到大局
But accepting you can rarely see the whole picture...
才是工作要求
is part of the job.
我要过去
I'm heading down there.
各追踪单位注意
All units in pursuit,
嫌犯车辆在温纳斯农场北路上
suspect vehicle on the Venners Farm North Road.
嫌犯目前在车外
Suspect is currently on foot.
站着不动
Stationary.
他干什么呢
What's he doing?
给我们省事 让我们看得更清楚
Us a favour? Look like a full frontal for clarity.
真绝了
Can't beat it.
大兄弟 把你的DNA采样发给我们 完美结案
Hello, mate. Now send us a swab of your DNA and we're done.
E9快到温纳斯农场了
Echo Nine approaching Venners Farm.
把他带回来
Bring him in.
继续追踪他
Stay on him.
E9呼叫控制中心
Echo Nine to Control.
呼叫医疗救援
Medical assistance required.
未抓捕到目标
Target is not contained.
重复 未抓捕到目标
Repeat. Target is not contained.
监控情况
Coverage?
-盲区 -找到他
- Blind spot. - Find him.
E1 到达温纳斯农场
Echo One, arrival at Venners Farm.
纳迪娅 让警员去追捕嫌犯
Nadia, leave Uniform to go after the suspect.
你和弗林去查看那辆车
You and Flynn secure that vehicle.
收到
Understood.
呼叫鉴证科和法医官
SOCO and coroner's officer.
女性死者
Female victim.
帕特里克
Patrick?
虽有待正式确认
Official identification notwithstanding...
但死者确实是汉娜·罗伯茨
Yeah, it's Hannah Roberts, yes.
-他在哪儿 -没看到 荒山野岭无监控
- Where is he? - No visual. It's a flippin' camera desert.
这片荒村另一边是什么
What's on the other side of that wasteland?
连着A113高速公路会交点
Borders the A113 slip road.
各单位注意
All units, be advised,
嫌犯可能朝A113高速公路会交点的西行方向去了
suspect may be headed towards the A113 Westbound slip road.
肖恩
Shaun!
肖恩 我是凯瑞警督
Shaun, it's DI Carey.
你无路可走了 跟我回警局吧
It's over. Let me bring you in.
我会听你解释 肖恩
I'll listen to you, Shaun.
她死了
She's dead!
你不会听我解释 没人会听
You're not going to listen to me. No-one is.
我之前骗了你 肖恩
Look, I lied to you, Shaun.
我们没在车里找到汉娜的DNA 我唬你而已
We never found Hannah's DNA in the car, I was bluffing.
警方手里只有那段视频证据
The only thing we have on you is that video.
马库斯·列维来找我了
Marcus Levy came to see me.
他能解释你那段监控
He can explain it. Your CCTV.
-他说我产生幻觉了 -不
- He said it was all in my head. - No.
他又有新解释了 你该听一下
He's got a new theory. You should hear it.
跟我走 我们谈一下 解释清楚
Come with me and we can talk it through.
你被防狼喷雾剂喷了
You've been sprayed with CS?
睁开眼 迎着风
Open your eyes and put your face into the wind.
只有这样才能使其失效
It's the only way to get rid of it.
我看到一些事
Look, I saw something.
我看到你在伊顿广场被人带进房♥子了
I saw you taken to a house in Eaton Square.
但其他人都没看到
Only no-one else saw it.
大家都以为我脑子出问题了
And now they think I'm mad!
我得逮捕你 才能把你带回警局
I am going to have to arrest you in order to bring you in.
你懂吧
You know that, right?
但你得相信我
You're going to have to trust me, though.
你慢慢站起来
I want you to stand up, slowly.
朝路边向前一步 手背后
Take one step towards the curb and put your hands behind your back.
肖恩·艾莫里 我以谋杀嫌疑逮捕你
Shaun Emery, I am arresting you on suspicion of murder.
-对不起 -你不... 该死
- I'm sorry. - You do not... Fuck!
如果他们不信你 也不会信我
If they don't believe you, they ain't going to believe me.
-盖斯特广场 -什么
- Gastor Square. - What?
他们在那里带走了我
That's where they took me.
可恶
Fuck.
肖恩 肖恩 等下
Shaun! Shaun, wait!
肖恩 别走
Shaun, Stop!
该死
Shit!
直行 那边
Straight on! That way!
再说一次 警探
Come again, Detective?
嫌犯抢走了我的车 长官
Suspect has my vehicle, Ma'am.
我刚才被他制♥服♥了
I was overpowered.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有
Negative.
各单位注意
Control to all units.
嫌犯目前驾驶一辆隐形警车 沃尔沃V40
Suspect is now driving a police-issue, unmarked Volvo V40.
-你没事吧 长官 -我没事
- Are you all right, Ma'am? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-艾莫里 -警♥察♥还在搜捕
- Emery? - Uniform are still looking.
你很走运 他没打伤你
You're lucky he didn't hurt you.
尸体上无明显伤口或伤痕
There's no obvious wounds or marks on the body.
无尸僵
And no rigour.
她死了几小时 而非几天
Reckon she's been dead hours, not days.
她应该是一直被囚禁 今天早些时候才被杀害
She must have been held alive until earlier today.
延缓调查此案的人 要担责任了
The people who put a delay on this case have got a hell of a lot to answer for.
D1呼叫威斯敏斯特中心 十分钟后到
Delta One to Westminster, ETA ten minutes.
-你们是去克罗伊顿的验尸房♥吧 -威斯敏斯特
- You are going to Croydon coroner's? - Westminster.
-我们是萨顿区 -我们是朗伯斯区
- We're SCD. - OK. We're Lambeth.
调度中心打到了沃克斯豪尔 这是我们的案子了
Dispatch went through Vauxhall, so this is us.
纳迪娅 跟他们去停尸房♥
Nadia, follow them to the mortuary,
告诉法医 24小时内上交验尸报告
tell the coroner we need the postmortem done in the next 24 hours.
遵命
Ma'am.
帕特里克 帮我办点事
Patrick, I need you to do something for me.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表