剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
I got something for you.
我见过一次熊
You know, I saw a bear once.
不是动物园那种
Not in a zoo or nothing.
而是在世界另一端的国家
It was in a country on the other side of the world.
弗朗西斯在葡萄牙有房♥子
Francis has a house in Portugal.
比葡萄牙还要远
Well, this was a lot further than Portugal.
我是在阿富汗山上
This was in the Afghan mountains.
入夜以后 这只熊跑下山 来到了我们的军营
And it came down all the way to our camp after dark.
你知道原因吗
Do you know why?
因为它能闻到我们晚餐吃什么了
Because he could smell what we had for dinner!
-你想让我继续念吗 -好
- Do you want me to keep reading? - Yeah.
念到哪里了
All right, where were we?
这里开始吗
From here?
用一只黏黏的爪子 小熊扒开了蜂窝
With one sticky paw, the bear prised open the beehive.
巴鲁鼻子上全是蜂蜜
And there was honey all over Baloo's nose.
我尽力了 劝不动她
I've tried. I can't get through to her.
快到一点了
It's nearly one o'clock.
不如让我接手吧
Why don't you let me take it from here?
凯瑞警督 抱歉让你在此久候
DI Carey. Sorry to have kept you.
你们强迫我留下 几点了
Against my will. What time is it?
2点05分
2:05.
-丹尼·哈特呢 -我们想给你看点东西
- Where's Danny Hart? - We'd like to show you something.
没必要对你隐瞒
Not much point in hiding it from you.
远程观看我们如何"降伏这头猛兽"
Come, watch us land this beast from the cockpit.
跟所有高♥瞻♥远瞩的行动组织 这是跨机关合作
Like all forward-thinking Ops, this is cross-agency.
国安局 国家通信总局
Security Service, GCHQ.
当然还有来自美国的盟友了
Not to mention our friends here, of course.
你肯定知道
As I'm sure you're aware,
国安局一直在同时监控三千名疑犯
the Security Service are monitoring 3,000 POIs at any one time.
但范围更广的疑犯
But the wider pool of suspects?
将近两万三千名
Closer to 23,000.
圣♥战♥分子 白人♥民♥族主义者 新纳粹分子
Jihadists, white nationalists, Neo Nazis.
你知道我要说什么了吧
You can see where this is going.
你们能力跟不上
You can't keep up.
之前不行 如今快达到了
We couldn't. We're getting there.
我们在汇集一个信息库
We're compiling a database.
这是他们的社交媒体
This their social media?
素材来源
Source material.
我们拿他们的网上照片来用
We're taking their online images and using them.
逐渐给每一个嫌犯建立起3D模型
Gradually creating 3D models for each suspect.
一个数字化人物的资源库
A database of digital avatars.
你们这样就能伪造犯罪了
So you can fake their crimes?
全部这些人
All these people?
你这么说 未免太武断了
That's a very reductive way of putting it.
我想让你看这一段
This is what I wanted you to see.
这是什么
What is this?
能开启音频吗
Can we get sound?
直播画面
Live feed, please.
我跟她在大巴站分别 她不想让我送她
I left her at the bus stop. She didn't want a lift.
我说要送她了
I offered but...
但她拒绝了
She said no.
嫌犯自首了 声称有话要说
Suspect turned himself in. Said he had something to tell us.
她有男友
She had a boyfriend.
你们伪造了他的声音
You've taken his voice.
从这里就断片了
That's where it all goes blank.
你在这之后就不知道发生什么了
So you don't know what happened after that?
你们伪造他认罪
You're faking his confession!
-我保证这是真的 -相信我们
- I can assure you this is real. - Believe us.
我开始闪回一些片段
It's coming back to me in fragments, you know?
-你把她掳上车了 -没有
- So you got her in the car? - No.
-我不记得了 -让我离开
- I can't remember. - Let me out of here!
让她走
Let her go.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do?
暂停审讯
Interview suspended.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
瑞秋
Rachel.
-有6552只 -6552只
- There's 6,552. - 6,552?
-它是女王吗 -对
- And she's the Queen? - Yeah.
-狗狗王国的女王 -狗狗王国的女王
- The Kingdom of Doggies. - The Kingdom of all doggies?
它拥有多少只狗狗呀
And how many doggies does she have?
八千只
8,000.
八千只狗狗
8,000 doggies?
但它当不了国王
But she can be a king!
它当不了国王
She can be a king?
对
Yeah.
你该去找妈妈了
I think it's time for you to go and find Mummy.
走吧 我们去找妈妈
Yes, come on, let's go find Mummy.
爸爸特别爱你
Daddy loves you very much. OK?
我们会把她安全送回家
We'll get her home safe.
眼下 肖恩
Right now, Shaun...
我们正处在"悬崖"边上
I believe we are standing at the precipice of something...
经历一件大事
truly remarkable.
你目前见识过的「移花接木」手法
The correction methods that you've experienced so far?
只是普通程度
Standard edition.
如果你能看到
But if you could see...
我们正在进行的项目
what we are working on now...
你会惊掉下巴
You wouldn't believe your eyes.
更高级的技术手段需要花一些时间
Our most advanced techniques involve some more time.
还需要更高质量的图像素材
And require a greater quantity of source material.
但结果
But the results...
百分百照片增强技术处理
100% photo-real manipulation.
不用脸部映射 不用替身演员
No face-mapping, no actors.
只靠纯粹 肆无忌惮的想象力
Just sheer, unbridled imagination.
你手中平板显示的录像
Those recordings you're holding in your hand now,
完全真实
they're pure.
未经改造
Untouched, if you will.
但如果我手下想制♥造♥一些"大♥片♥儿"
But if my guys decided to get creative?
他们可以随心所欲 尽情改造
They can go in any direction they want.
经过改造的影像会给你留下一生的阴影
I'm talking about images that'll haunt you the rest of your life.
你的家人也会心灵受创
And for the lives of your family.
你乖乖听话
Co-operate.
我们就不会整你
We'll make this real easy on you.
你不是预谋杀害汉娜
Hannah's killing was not premeditated.
你突然失控 精神错乱了
You suffered an involuntary, violent episode.
不知道自己干了这种事
A black-out.
尸检报告会显示没有性侵行为
The postmortem will find that there was no sexual impropriety.
汉娜没有被强♥暴♥ 你不是个人♥渣♥
Hannah wasn't raped. You're not a degenerate.
你是个军人
You're a soldier...
患有创伤后应激障碍症
with PTSD...
这是为国效力 战场杀敌的后遗症
from risking your life for your country.
这样做 最重要的是
And in a really important way...
你帮我们堵住了那些谋划对付我们之人的嘴
by helping us silence those who plot against us...
你这样还是为国出力
You'll still be serving your country.
法庭会对你宽大处理
Your sentence will be lenient.
对于我们知情的人来说
And for those of us in the know...
你的牺牲
Your sacrifice...
将会被铭记
will not be forgotten.
你过失杀死汉娜·罗伯茨
To the charge of the manslaughter of Hannah Roberts,
你是否认罪
how do you plead?
认罪
Guilty.
离席
All rise.
法庭和公厕
Courtrooms and public toilets.
英国最后两处没有安装摄像头的地方
The last two places in England with no cameras watching.
你下一步有何打算
So what's your next move?
证据显示他有罪
The evidence incriminates him.
而上传的录像显示他无罪
The uploaded video suggests otherwise.
加上你手中的录像 你握有决定性一票
With your bus footage, you could have the casting vote.
硬盘文件都被你损坏了
If you hadn't corrupted the file.
你肯定不只一份视频
I'm sure you made copies.
你能想象会造成多大影响吗
Can you actually imagine the impact?
如果「移花接木」真被曝光
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表