剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
我那时三岁 也不记得什么了
I was only three, so I don't remember much,
但这让我一直都不想要孩子
but it certainly put me off the whole thing for a long time.
也许我才干这一行吧
That's why I ended up doing what I do, I suppose.
不想过正常的家庭生活
Anything to avoid a normal family life, you know?
但人都会改变
But we all change.
一段时间以后 总会渴望一点正常生活
After a while, you crave a bit of normality.
我应该不会了
Not sure I will.
你怎么加入警界了
So what about you?
父亲是警♥察♥ 还是以前上学时被霸凌过
Father in the police, or bullied at school?
我都告诉你了
Come on, I told you mine!
为什么做警探
Why a detective and not a...
而不是跳高运动员
Pole vaulter?
你想听平常客套版本 还是发自内心的版本
Do you want my usual, flippant answer, or my deep and meaningful one?
你觉得我想听哪一个版本
Which do you think I want?
我爸不是警♥察♥
Well, my dad wasn't in the police.
我...
No, my...
我妈在我13岁时 就去世了
My mum died when I was 13.
淋巴癌
Lymphoma.
我爸把另一个女人和同父异母的妹妹领回家了
And then my dad introduced me to his other woman and my half-sister.
你父亲还有另外一个家
Your father had another family?
金屋藏娇 藏了七年
In secret, for seven years.
他每周一半时间跟我们过 一半时间在伦敦
He'd spend half the week with us, the other half in London.
我妈以为他是出差
Mum thought it was for business.
她从没怀疑过吗
She never suspected?
她到死也不知情
She died not knowing.
我可不想这样
I never want to be like that.
怎样
Like what?
被蒙在鼓里
In the dark.
比惨大赛 你赢了
Well... that beats my story.
监控证据被撤掉以后
Since the footage got redacted...
我一直在琢磨其背后原因
I've spent pretty much every waking moment trying to imagine why.
无可厚非
That's understandable.
你就非得成为焦点 是吧
You just can't stay out of the spotlight, can you, friend?
战术小队就位
Tactical are in position, Ma'am.
如果需要支援
If backup's required,
我们15秒内就能到场
we're ready to deploy within 15 seconds.
希望不会发展到那一步
Hopefully, it won't come to that.
我和弗林警长会先去敲门
DS Flynn and I will approach the door in the first instance,
大家会通过监控远程支援我们
supported by remote surveillance from the monitoring stations.
作战部已接收到实时画面 可以行动了
They've bounced the feeds from the ops room. Good to go.
其他单位 全部待命
All other units await further instruction.
明白
Understood.
看到逮捕队了
Clear vision on arrest team.
-通讯检测 -确认接收
- Comms check? - 10-4, receiving.
战术和支援小队就位 待命
Tactical and support units in position. Standing by.
收到 长官
Received, Ma'am.
抱歉 长官 我没看到你...
Sorry, Sir. I didn't see you...
不用理我 我就是过来看看
Ignore me. I'm passing through.
真好 又能继续查下去了 长官
Glad to be back on the case, Ma'am?
正式立案
Officially?
监控泄露 也是件好事
Almost a good thing, the leak.
老大 外人来访
Sir? We have some visitors from out of town.
调出来
Bring it up.
他们是来找我的
They're looking for me.
我是弗林警长 凶案及重案组负责人
Detective Sergeant Flynn. Homicide and Serious Crime Command.
我们在追踪一名嫌犯 据说他就在附近
We're looking for a suspect, believed to be in this area.
你见过他吗
Any chance you recognise him?
我认识他
I know him.
我在新闻上见过
From the TV.
他就是那个军人
He's the soldier.
但我没在附近见过他
In this area? I don't see him.
不介意我们进去看一眼吧
Mind if we take a look inside?
但业主目前在海外
But the owners are overseas,
很难联♥系♥上 征求许可
so it will be very difficult to contact them for permission.
不需要业主许可 我们有搜查令
We don't need permission, we have a warrant.
楼下 我在楼下
Downstairs! I'm downstairs!
这里是什么地方
What is this place?
私人住♥宅♥
Private apartments.
把这些门都打开
I need all these doors open.
尤卡
Jutca!
这里一共有几个人
How many people in the building?
一般只有两个
Normally, two.
加上你们 就是四个
Since you came, four.
这扇门通向哪里
Where does this door lead to?
-楼下 -打开
- Downstairs. - I need it open.
我没这扇门的钥匙
This one, I do not have.
马上让战术小队进来
Get Tactical in here now.
楼下
Downstairs!
这里 我在楼下
Here! I'm down here!
-每间屋子都搜一下 -这边
- Search every room. - This way.
战术小队跟我来
Tactical with me.
武警 武警
Armed police! Armed police!
没错 我在楼下
I'm downstairs, yes!
我在这里
I'm... here!
你闭嘴吧
Shut... up!
检查一下那扇门
Check that door.
撞开
Hit it.
-安全 -排查完毕 长官
- Clear. - Clear, Ma'am.
情况如何
How we doing?
-安全 长官 -排查完毕
- Clear, Ma'am. - Clear, Ma'am.
顶楼搜索完毕 没发现目标
Search complete on the top floor. No contact, Ma'am.
这里也没有其它出口 长官
No other exit points either, Ma'am.
你一下午都盯着这里吗
You had eyes on the front door all afternoon?
是 长官
Yes, Ma'am.
房♥屋搜索完毕 没发现目标
House search complete. No contact.
调出附近街区在过去三小时内
I need a full CCTV trawl of the last three hours
所有的监控录像
from all cameras in the immediate vicinity,
从这个摄像头开始
starting with this one.
收到
Understood.
那个摄像头的监控显示器在哪
Where's the monitor for that camera?
开启声音
Let me have audio.
我们刚搜索完整栋房♥子
Come on! We just searched the whole house!
怎么没看到监控显示器
Where is the monitor for this camera?
没有
I don't have.
-为什么没有 -一直没有
- Why not? - I never have.
这个摄像头
This camera is a...
用英语怎么说 "茅设"
How you say in English, dunny?
-摆设 -对 就是个摆设
- Dummy? - Dummy, yeah. This is a dummy.
这是个假摄像头 一个摆设
It's a dummy camera, Ma'am.
误导这招奏效了吗
Think we put them off the scent?
对 但能拖住多久呢
Yeah... but for how long?
起来 大兵哥
On your feet, Soldier.
你真是走到哪里 麻烦就跟到哪里 肖恩
You're a real shit magnet, you know that, Shaun?
怕你控制不住暴脾气 伤了我兄弟们
Just a routine measure to protect my friends against your temper.
知道了
All right, mate.
你得承认 还挺合适
You've got to admit, it's kind of fitting.
面部识别之前的嫌犯 目前没出现匹配
Put his facial rec back to the old suspect. As yet, no matches.
知道了
Understood.
伊顿广场的监控怎么样了
How's the trawl from Eaton Square?
调呢 正在调出监控呢
It's happening. Pulling the feeds up now.
有具体想找的场景吗
Anything in particular you're looking for?
有
Yes.
嫌犯离开刚才被突袭宅第的画面
The suspect leaving the property we just raided.
-汤姆呢 -他下班了
- Where's Tom? - He's off shift.
他不是说永不下班吗
I thought he never went home.
他本来要帮我调出之前"演练"那段监控来着
He was going to pull the recordings from my session.
-瑞秋 你想来指挥吗 -我正指挥呢
- Rachel, would you like to lead this? - I am leading this.
我指任务安排 抱歉
I meant the briefing, sorry.
你来吧
You go ahead.
好 说清楚了 各位
OK. Just to be clear, folks,
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表