剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
艾莫里的监控录像被传上网了
肖恩·艾莫里涉嫌伤人 律师汉娜·罗伯茨失踪
武警
Armed police!
Shaun Emery, I'm arresting you on suspicion of assault,
- kidnapping and perverting the course of justice. - What?
That ain't right, she got on that bus.
不对 没发生这种事
This isn't right, none of this happened!
图像被篡改成 我抓住了她
They made it so that I grab her.
-你的话 像是天方夜谭 -我知道
- What you're saying, it makes no sense. - I know!
我逮捕肖恩·艾莫里了
I had Shaun Emery in custody
结果她来了 将视频证据撤掉了
until she came along and redacted the footage.
我猜是军情五处的人
MI5, I'm guessing.
别去得罪他们就好了 特别是你
Just be careful not to tread on their toes, especially you.
此话怎讲
Why me?
"西卡莫行动" 你立下大功
After all your hard work on Operation Sycamore.
我是一名资深映像技师以及传媒通讯顾问
I am a senior video engineer and broadcast consultant.
有什么业界成就吗
Any career highlights?
直播英国足总杯决赛 91年热刺队与诺丁汉森林队
The FA Cup Final, 1991, Spurs v Nottingham Forest.
托特纳姆热刺粉丝吗
Tottenham fan?
只要能在包厢里看现场球赛 粉哪个队都行
So long as there's a seat for me in the executive box!
-位置在哪儿 -布兰纳街
- What's the location? - Brenner Street.
汉娜·罗伯茨的住址
Hannah Roberts' address.
我不知道会有什么发现
I don't know what I'm going to find,
但我总得去查一下
but I've got to start somewhere.
你见到刚出来的那个男人吗
You see that bloke that just come out?
他刚才在公♥寓♥里
He was in the flat.
出租车拐进贝尔格莱维亚区的伊顿广场了
Taxi turning into Eaton Square, Belgravia.
我们就在贝尔格莱维亚区 伊顿广场
We're in position, Eaton Square, Belgravia,
我们没看到肖恩·艾莫里
and we do not have eyes on Shaun Emery.
我能看见他
I can see him.
我们得查清那栋房♥子的来路
We need intel on that property.
我们不清楚这是谁的地盘
We don't know whose turf we're treading on.
你们在这里等着 监视前门
Wait here and do not take your eyes off that door.
目前什么情况 伊莱
What's the status, Eli?
"玩具兵"入瓮了
Toy Soldier is contained, Sir.
能进来吗
May I?
苹果汁还是蔓越莓汁
Apple or cranberry?
我也想带杯热茶给你
I'd loved to have brought you a nice hot tea,
但安全规定不允许 不可理喻吧
but it's against safety regulations, if you can believe it!
我叫弗兰克
Frank.
手干净
It's clean.
他啊
Him?
我也不想把他卷进来
I was hoping he wouldn't be necessary.
这都要看你的表现了
I guess that all comes down to you.
请坐
Please.
我就喝蔓越莓汁了
I'm just going to go ahead and... and take the cranberry.
尽管我也想陪你慢慢聊
Well, as much as I'm enjoying this back and forth,
但我时间紧迫
I'm a little pressed for time.
你能告诉我 她在哪吗
You mind telling me where she is?
汉娜·罗伯茨
Hannah Roberts.
我怎么知道
How should I know?
肖恩 我再问你一次
Shaun, I'm going to ask you one more...
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is, mate.
我说了 这都要看你的表现
Well, like I said, it does come down to you.
这不是实时画面
That's not live.
对吧
Is it?
我不会上第二次当 这是假的
You can't fool me twice. That's a fake.
马利克 拿下头套
Malek, remove the hood.
我不知道你怎么想
I don't know about you,
我是受够"秘密警鼠"们妨碍我们查案了
but I'm getting tired of Secret Squirrels stopping us doing our job.
总拿国土安全当挡箭牌
Issues of national security.
等汉娜·罗伯茨的尸体被冲上岸
Is that what they'll say when Hannah Roberts' body
他们会用这种托辞吗
washes up on the banks of the Thames?
不会
No.
他们什么都不会说
They won't say a thing.
他们会掩盖真♥相♥
They'll slink off into the shadows,
而我们只能逆来顺受
and we'll get shat on from a great height.
你知道以前的警♥察♥遇到这种事会怎么做吗
You know what the old lot used to do, times like this?
找个电♥话♥亭 打给《世界新闻报》爆料
Take a 10p piece to a phone box and call the News Of The World.
《世界新闻报》早停版了
Well, there's no News Of The World any more.
电♥话♥亭也早没了
Or phone boxes.
-汤姆 -又来搞"演练"
- Tom? - More training?
我想要之前的录像
I need the session recording from earlier,
但那间屋子被占用了
but the room's being used.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
毕竟人家要工作
Some people actually work here,
按规定 我得先满足他们
and bloody rules state I have to give them priority.
但录像还在吧
But it'll still be on the system, though, right?
我会尽快调出来发给你 亲
I shall collate and send it to you as soon as possible, my dear.
我能问件事吗
Can I ask...
你遇到过"时间差"问题吗
Have you ever come across timing issues?
92年圣诞聚餐
Christmas drinks, '92.
我终于鼓起勇气约菲莉帕·达科特出去
Finally plucked up the courage to ask Philippa Ducket out on a date.
若是早一天 她也许会答应
One day sooner, and she might've have said yes.
但科林·帕内尔先约了 贱♥人♥
But Colin Parnell got in there first. Bastard!
我指网络
I mean to the network.
录像时间延迟
Delays to the camera feed.
我监管之下 不曾遇到
Not on my watch.
理论上可能吗
But in theory?
理论上
Well, in theory...
监控与时间伺服器之间的网络故障会造成延迟
Wi-Fi faults between the time server and the recorders can cause delays,
但我们做过防范措施了
but we safeguard against it.
这么说有可能
So it is possible...
监视器中看到的实时画面
To monitor an event, thinking it's live,
其实是几秒之前发生的事
while in fact it happened seconds earlier?
你问这事干什么
Why are you asking?
因为今天就碰上这种事了
Because it happened today.
如果不是这样 就是我属下眼瞎了
Either that, or my team are blind.
那是延迟 还是你属下瞎了
Well, which is it?
我尽快重看一遍录像 就能尽早弄清
The sooner I can review those recordings, the better.
你知道安♥全♥局♥在贝尔格莱维亚区有安全屋吗
Do you know if the Service own a safe house in Belgravia?
我这种小人物怎么可能知道 凯瑞
I'd be the last person to know that, Carey!
你去问总警司吧 丹尼·哈特 他知道
Why don't you ask the guv'nor, Danny Hart? He'll know.
人家日理万机 大忙人
Slightly busy man, I imagine.
你开口 他肯定有空帮忙
He's always had time for you.
谢了
Thanks.
好
Right.
你可得拿稳了 小纳
You'd better hold it steadier than that, Nads.
这会吸引很多眼球
This is going to get a lot of views.
跟你朋友挥一下手
Wave to your friend.
你不想让他知道你没事吗
Don't you want him to know that you're OK?
别找他麻烦
Leave him out of it, mate.
对我用刑吧
Torture me instead.
-用刑 -美化版说法 高♥强♥度审讯
- Torture? - Enhanced interrogation, whatever you want to call it.
肖恩 你就说出汉娜的下落吧
Shaun, just tell me where Hannah is.
你觉得我为什么去她家
Why do you think I was in her flat?
我一直在查她出什么事了 她哪去了
I've been trying to find out what happened to her, where she's gone.
如果不是你们的人出现 我早有眉目了
I would have got somewhere if one of your guys hadn't turned up!
你说什么疯话呢
What the hell are you talking about?
就是我当时跟踪的那个人 就是那个家伙
The guy I was following, the fucking guy I was following!
肖恩
Shaun.
我没法对你高♥强♥度审讯或用刑
I could no sooner use enhanced interrogation on you than torture you.
也没法对你朋友用刑
Or your friend here.
那样得多难看 美国人伤害英国人
I mean, how would that look, an American hurting Brits?
两三年之后
Two, three years down the road,
《卫报》来曝光一下
The Guardian would come out with an expose,
紧接着就会被奥利弗·斯通拍成电影
next thing you know, Oliver Stone's making a fucking movie,
把我塑造成"过街老鼠"
telling the world what an asshole I am.
还是算了吧
No, thank you.
而马利克就不一样了
Now, Malek, on the other hand...
他是叙利亚国民警卫队招募的人
Well, he was recruited from the Syrian national guard.
他来干这种事 就不会遭人诟病
They have an entirely different view of all that.
希望他老婆是个贤妻
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表