剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
I sure hope his wife is the caring kind, you know.
我不知道她的下落
I don't know where she is!
我属下对他用完刑 他以后生活就不能自理了
I mean, he is going to need a lot of assistance after my boys have finished with him.
听我说 听我说 我被陷害了
Listen to me, listen to me. I'm being set up.
但凡用到手指
All the things you do with your fingers....
监控录像是伪造
The video is a fake.
绑鞋带 擦屁♥股♥
Tying your shoelaces, wiping your ass.
我全都告诉你了 我被人陷害了
I'm telling you everything that I know, I'm being set up.
过马路 牵着孩子走
Holding your kid's hand when you're crossing the street.
录像是伪造 那个人不是我
The video is fake, it's not me.
你就说出汉娜·罗伯茨的下落吧
Why don't you tell me where Hannah Roberts is,
不然你朋友的手指就保不住了
before your friend starts dropping digits?
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
天呐 真是白费唇舌
Jesus Christ, what a waste of fucking time!
-我什么都没干 -马利克
- I didn't do any of it. - Malek...
-我不清楚她的下落 -别怪我不客气了
- I don't know where she is! - Sorry, man.
根本没发生那种事
None of this fucking happened!
眼下就是时间问题了
It's just a question of time, at this point.
我被陷害了 录像是伪造
I'm being set up, the video is a fake.
先从大拇指开始吧
What say we start with the thumb?
我被陷害了 录像是伪造
I'm being set up. The video is a fake!
你还听不懂吗 我被陷害了
Don't you understand that? I'm being fucking set up!
-根本没发生那种事 -好戏来了
- None of it fucking happened! - There we go, look at this.
-快让他住手 -靠
- Tell him to fucking stop! - Damn!
小马 马蒂
Mat! Matty boy!
一只小猪去了市场[童谣]This little piggy went to market...
小马
Mat!
-小马 -一只小猪待在家
- Mat! - This little piggy stays home...
小马
Mat!
马蒂
Matty boy!
-还剩三只手指了 肖恩 -小马
- We're down to three now, Shaun. - Mat!
右手废完 就要废左手了
Pretty soon, we're going to be on the left hand.
你就说出她的下落吧 肖恩
Just tell us where she is, Shaun.
你看见了吗
You see that?
刚才的场景可以入围最佳了
I thought it was some of our finest work.
我是说艾莫里
I'm talking about Emery.
你怎么看这件事
What do you make of that story?
你觉得他当时是在跟踪谁吗
You think he was following somebody?
老大
Sir?
已经上传12分钟了
It's been online for 12 minutes.
你好 我是丹尼·哈特总警司
Hi, you've reached the voicemail of Commander Danny Hart.
有事请留言 我会尽快回复
Please leave a message and I'll get back...
凯瑞来电
It's Carey.
长官
Ma'am?
你看过了吧
I suppose you've seen it?
看过什么 长官
What's that, Ma'am?
有人将艾莫里的录像传到网上了
Somebody's uploaded the Emery footage to YouTube.
那段监控 谁干的
The CCTV? Who did that?
不清楚
I don't know.
但如果查到IP地址 就能查出来
But if we identify the IP address, we can find out.
眼下首要任务不是查泄露者吧
Is...tracing the leak really a priority, Ma'am?
如果传到网上了 该录像证据就不能被屏蔽了
If the video's uploaded, they won't be able to keep it redacted.
也许会迫使他们重开此案
Might force them to relaunch the case.
已经重开了
It already has.
布德召集全体 20分钟后开会
Boyd's called a full department meeting, 20 minutes.
-我们马上过去 -别 留一个人盯梢
- We're on our way. - No, wait. One of you stay there.
帕特里克 你继续监视那边
Patrick, keep your eyes on that address.
如果艾莫里出现 马上通知我
If Emery surfaces, call me immediately.
遵命
Ma'am.
看来你要坐大巴回去了
Looks like you're getting the bus.
几个小时前
In the last few hours,
一段惊人录像被传上网
dramatic footage has emerged online,
当事人目测是退役军人肖恩·艾莫里
depicting a man believed to be former soldier Shaun Emery
他殴打并掳走了一名女子
attacking and abducting a woman.
该名受害者为艾莫里的律师
The victim is thought to be Emery's barrister,
32岁的汉娜·罗伯茨
32-year-old Hannah Roberts.
监控中这一幕就发生在艾莫里胜诉
Emery was acquitted for the previous charge of murder,
被无罪释放的几小时之后
just hours before these images were captured.
显然 这种事令人痛心疾首
Obviously, it's a very distressing situation...
过来 宝贝 她就在你旁边
Come here, baby. She was right next to you!
我没看见 我光顾着看新闻了
I didn't see! Kind of a bit distracted!
为什么汉娜·罗伯茨失踪案的唯一嫌疑人
Why the only suspect involved in the disappearance of Hannah Roberts,
肖恩·艾莫里 竟被放出来了
namely Shaun Emery, has been released?
你们都看过录像证据
You've all seen the video evidence by now.
你们都清楚泄露机密证据的严重性
I'm sure you all know how seriously we take the leaking of classified material.
毫无疑问 本次泄密犯一定会被严惩
Make no mistake, the culprit will receive full disciplinary action.
但首要任务 还是要找到受害人
Our foremost concern, however, is finding the victim,
汉娜·罗伯茨 她目前下落不明
Hannah Roberts, whose whereabouts remain unknown.
当然
And, of course,
还要抓捕肖恩·艾莫里 这个掳走她的禽兽
apprehending Shaun Emery, the lowlife who took her.
凯瑞警督是本案负责人
The investigation will be led by DI Carey,
有人可能还不认识她 介绍一下
for those of you who've not had the pleasure.
我叫瑞秋
Rachel.
事态紧急
And due to the urgency,
反恐部的同事也来慷慨相助了
our colleagues in Counter Terrorism have generously offered their assistance.
你应该会如鱼得水
So you'll feel right at home.
我们可以使用反恐部的作战部
We have the use of a CT ops room
反恐指挥部特警队队长加兰手下的精英也前来支援
and the support of SO15's finest, led by DSU Garland.
接下来就交给凯瑞警督
I will now hand you over to DI Carey for...
-长官 反恐特警队 -加兰 我叫珍玛
- Sorry, Sir. DSU...? - Garland. Gemma.
长官
Ma'am.
就抓捕嫌犯一事
Regarding the hunt for the suspect,
我自行发出全港口通缉令
I took the liberty of putting an all-ports warning in effect.
只要你下令 我可以授权面部识别追踪
I can authorise a facial-rec search, too, if you issue the order?
我知道他在哪
I know where he is.
肖恩·艾莫里最后现身于今天下午
Shaun Emery was last seen entering a property
贝尔格莱维亚区的一处宅邸
in Belgravia earlier this afternoon.
弗林警长正在附近盯梢
DS Flynn's stationed close by, keeping eyes on.
是一栋私人府邸
It's a large mansion house.
目前掌握信息的是 至少二人随行进入
We know of at least two others inside the building.
皆为男性 身份不明
Both male, both unknowns.
除此之外 不清楚那座宅邸的来路
Beyond that, we have no intelligence on the property.
没有任何线索
None.
-也许你能... -看来我们得去一探究竟了
- Perhaps you... - Sounds like we need to knock on the door.
反恐部坐镇监控室
SO15 to monitor.
逮捕队先去抓人
Arrest teams go in soft.
警♥察♥和武警待命
Uniform and armed units on standby.
出个主意而已
Would be my suggestion.
我赞同
Agreed.
凯瑞
Carey.
你觉得是谁泄露了录像
Who do you suppose leaked the footage?
不清楚 长官
I've no idea, Sir.
我们部很多人都有权调出录像
A number of people had access across the department,
更何况还有通讯部
plus there's Comms.
长官
Ma'am?
你认识反恐指挥部那个负责人吗
The detective super from SO15, do you know her?
反恐部很大 我不可能都认识
It's a big department.
瑞秋 你坐我的车吧
Rachel? Why don't you jump in with me?
路上聊下案情
We can get up to speed on the way.
我们竟然没见过
I'm surprised we haven't met.
我本身也是反恐指挥部的人
I'm SO15, myself.
最近调职了
Well, till recently.
我外调时 你就职了吧 所以没见过
I've been on secondment. We must have missed each other.
抱歉 扔后面就行了
Sorry! Just chuck that in the back.
真有爱 你有几个 我指孩子 不是玩偶
Sweet. How many do you have? Kids, not dolls.
两个女儿
Two girls.
-你呢 -我没有孩子
- You? - Me? No.
我也没想过会生小孩
I never thought I'd have any.
我母亲生我弟弟时 难产死了
My mother died giving birth to my younger brother, so...
天呐 请节哀
God! Sorry.
确实很惨
Yeah, sad.
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表