剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
我的委托人 被判有罪
My client has been convicted
入狱六个月
and incarcerated for six months
基于一个错误的视频证据
based on erroneous video evidence.
我的形象还是没洗白
Everyone's looking at me like I done it.
众人眼中 我还是无情地杀了一个人
Like I killed a bloke in cold blood
因证据的技术漏洞而脱罪了
and got off on some technicality.
你当时以为他想开枪
You thought he was reaching for a weapon.
你信我吗
Would you believe me?
我信你
Yes, I believe you.
凯瑞警督的案子庭审顺利 头儿
DI Carey's had a right result in court, Gov.
"西卡莫行动"
Operation Sycamore,
2008年以来刑期最长的恐袭案件
longest terror sentencing since 2008.
西卡莫行动也有你的功劳 小瑞
Sycamore was your op, Rach.
你比我们都先知先觉
You saw it before any of us.
萨顿南区呼叫中心
Sutton South to Control.
没有目击证人 也没有受害者踪影
No eye witnesses and no sign of the victim.
面部识别系统查到嫌犯了吗
Have you got a facial rec on the suspect?
武警 不许动 武警 不许动
Armed police. Stay where you are! Armed police. Don't move!
-她在哪儿 -谁
- Where is she? - Who?
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When did you last see her?
汉娜
Hannah!
我想送汉娜回家 她婉拒了 就这样而已
I offered Hannah a lift home, she said no and that was that.
-就怎样 -她自己回家了
- What was what? - She went home.
我们掌握艾莫里的行车路线了
We've got Emery's journey.
他向西开了两英里 盲区之后 就不见了
He heads west for two miles, then we lose him to a blind spot.
没发现受害人吗
No sign of the victim?
盲区处于临河位置
The blind spot borders the river.
当时不是这样
This ain't what happened.
当时不是这样 没发生这种事
This ain't what happened. None of this happened.
我没干过这种事 我没干过
I didn't do that! I didn't do anything!
"影帝"就是...
And the BAFTA goes to...
应该不是
I don't think so.
那是什么
What, then?
他不知道自己这么干了
He doesn't know he did it.
有人来见你 头儿
Someone here to see you, Guv'nor.
"真好"
Peasant!
-艾力克·布德 -说
- Alec Boyd? - Speaking.
正是在下 请说
I mean, yes. That's me.
找个地方谈一下吧
Is there somewhere we can talk?
-我是凯瑞 -瑞秋 坏消息
- Carey. - Rachel, bad news, I'm afraid.
艾莫里一案的监控录像
The CCTV footage in the Emery case.
出问题了
There's a problem with it.
你去停车吧
Park it for me, please.
撤掉
Redacted?
(0,0)0pos(334.104,245.13)指视频被屏蔽掉 官方加密 不能作为证据
凯瑞警督
DI Carey.
长官 监控录像
Sir, the footage?
对 肖恩·艾莫里的那份录像被撤掉了
Yes, the Shaun Emery footage has been redacted.
不能作为证据了
Withdrawn. Afraid so.
原因呢
Because?
因为圣旨已下 皇命难违
Because the gods have spoken and that is what they have to decreed.
皇命难违
The gods?
你是反恐指挥部出身吧
You're from SO15, aren't you?
你肯定能想明白
Sure you can work it out.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局
The security service?
他们来这里了
They came here?
原来萨顿这种穷乡僻壤也有人管
Turns out Sutton is on the map.
上面偶尔也会派人♥大♥驾光临
They do grace us with their presence occasionally, you know.
对方说理由了吗
Well, did they give a reason?
显然是出于安全考虑
Security, fittingly.
-就这样 -对
- Just that? - Yep.
我现在要怎么办
Now what am I supposed to do?
录像证据被撤掉了 找其它线索定罪
Well, now you're supposed to proceed without the redacted video footage.
平步青云 这点本事没学到吗
Didn't they teach you anything at fast-track school?
长官 只有那段录像证明他与本案有关
Sir, the only thing that puts him at the scene is that CCTV.
他当时连手♥机♥都没带 无法定位
He didn't even have a phone on him.
周边没有其它摄像头 也没有目击证人
There were no other cameras in range, there were no eyewitnesses.
我还得再找其它证据起诉嫌犯吗
And now what? I'm supposed to find enough evidence to charge the suspect
他都被关押多久了啊
when we've already had him in custody for, what...?
19个小时
19 hours.
19? 20...
抓紧时间吧
Better get a move on.
-小纳 -你得找到尸体
- Nads? - You need to find the body.
我知道 不然我大半夜跑河边来干什么
Yeah, I wondered what I was doing down the river in the middle of the night,
蛋都快被冻掉了
freezing my bollocks off.
难道我来找海怪吗
What do you think I'm looking for, the Kraken?
你得在四小时内找到
I mean in the next four hours.
必须找到尸体
You NEED to find the body.
明眼没搜到可疑证据
Nothing juicy on the eyeball sweep,
后备箱 车内 都没有血迹
no obvious blood samples from the boot or the interior of the car.
-DNA结果呢 -今天下午拿去化验了
- DNA? - Samples went off to the lab this afternoon.
此案关系重大 要优先处理
I need this marked as priority, threat to life.
两到三天才能出结果
You're looking at two to three days.
你没听我说关系重大吗
Did you just hear me say threat to life?
马上就要结果
I needed in the next...
四小时内
four hours.
想法很美好 现实很骨感 至少要24小时
Best will in the world, you're not going to get within the next 24 hours.
该死
Fuck.
他们怎么能让我们撤掉视频证据呢
I mean, how can they ban us from using it?
简单 只要说威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥就行了
Easily. All they have to say is threat to national security.
那份监控录像哪里"威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥"了
What's so "national security" about that video?
不知道
I don't know.
但没有视频 没有受害者DNA
But, without this or the DNA from the car,
我们必须放人
we'll be forced to release him.
你在反恐部的老朋友不能帮我们一把吗
Isn't there anything your friends from counterterror can do for us?
他们总有办法延长关押时间
They always manage to hold suspects a lot longer.
那是对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥嫌犯
Terror suspects.
反恐部也是照章办事
Whatever they do in CT, it's always by the book.
要么在四小时内让艾莫里认罪
Well, we've got four hours to get a confession out of Emery
要么查到更多证据
or find more evidence.
照章办事 还是尽全力办案 你看着办
There's by the book, or there's getting the job done.
我想跟你说一下最新进展
There's been a development I'd like to make you aware of.
警方在你爷爷车中后备箱找到了汉娜的DNA
We found samples of Hannah's DNA in the boot of your grandfather's car.
潜水员正在河边搜寻她的尸体
Divers are currently searching the river for her body
但我们已经掌握了铁证
but, on the weight of the evidence we already have,
正式立案为谋杀 已展开调查
this has now become a murder investigation.
你眼下有什么话要跟我说吗 肖恩
Is there anything you'd like to tell me at this stage, Shaun?
他们说 我不可以打电♥话♥
They said I wasn't allowed a phone call.
你听懂我刚才说什么了吗 肖恩
Do you understand what I've just told you, Shaun?
我本该去接女儿放学
I was supposed to pick up my daughter from school.
我明白这不是件易事
I understand it can be difficult.
过回平民生活
Adjusting to civvy life.
解甲归田 本身就难适应
We expect a lot from our Forces, don't we?
然后又入狱
And then prison.
出来还得再重新适应社会生活
Expecting you to come out and adjust all over again.
也许你被放出来之后
Perhaps it's not so surprising the first thing you did
潜意识里不适应 于是又作死被捕了
when you were released puts you straight back in custody.
你都记得什么 肖恩
What do you remember, Shaun?
你当时失控了吗
Did you lose control?
律师不在 我不会开口
I ain't speaking without my solicitor.
霍尔先生回家了
Mr Hall's gone home.
我应该有权打电♥话♥吧
I thought I had the right to a phone call.
能否打电♥话♥ 由我决定
Phone calls are at my discretion.
不如我们坐下来
So, why don't we sit down together...
谈下你和汉娜·罗伯茨之间到底发生什么了
And try to figure out what happened between you and Hannah Roberts?
让我打一通电♥话♥
Get me a phone call.
我得找到这辆公交的司机
I need to find the driver of this bus.
图像不是很清晰 但根据时间日期
The reg isn't clear, but from the date and time
希望你能帮忙找到他
I was hoping you could help me find him.
长官 四分之一英里以内都搜过了 没有发现
Ma'am, divers have covered a quarter-mile radius without a result.
潜水员认为水流有可能将尸体带到下游了
They reckon there's a chance she was dragged further downstream,
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表