剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
"Go change Frank's shitty diaper."
这是原话
That's verbatim.
你的行事作风让情报局很头疼
The office is concerned by your conduct,
副局长还等着我的裁断
the deputy is awaiting my verdict,
你必须配合这次审查
and you will comply with this review.
伊莱·雅各比
Eli Jacobi.
加入组织七年 在这边两年
Been in the programme seven years, two of them here.
该死的叛国♥贼♥
Treasonous piece of shit.
他现在乖乖配合了吗
But he's complying now?
他只说出了汉娜·罗伯茨的下落
Well, he told us where to find Hannah Roberts, that's it.
至于同谋是何人 经费出自何处
As to who she was working with, where they got their funding?
只字未提
A big fat zero.
如果能再恢复水刑...
If there was ever a case for reintroducing water-boarding...
你有想过这里还有其他"演员"吗
Have you considered there may be other actors here?
组织内部
In the unit?
我要单独跟你手下所有技术人员谈话
I'd like to speak to all of your technical operators individually.
从他开始
Starting with him.
但首先
But first things first...
我们得找到这个军人
We need to find this soldier.
我有预感 他很快就现身了
I have a feeling he's going to come crawling out of the woodwork very soon.
抱歉 很突兀
Sorry. Weird.
你还挺有名
You're kind of famous.
但瑞秋说新闻报道都不是真的
But Rachel said it's all BS what they're saying about you, so...
我在做牛油果吐司 你要来点吗
I'm making avocado toast. Would you like some?
-不用了 谢谢 -你不饿吗
- No. I'm all right. Thanks. - Aren't you starving?
培根煎蛋
Bacon and eggs?
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
监控录像显示
The CCTV coverage shows exactly
六岁的洁西从学校被领人走
when six-year-old Jaycee was led away from the school,
而此人正是她父亲
and by whom, the girl's father.
通缉犯 退役军人 肖恩·艾莫里
The wanted former soldier, Shaun Emery,
他是汉娜·罗伯茨绑♥架♥谋杀案的首要嫌疑人
who is the prime suspect in the abduction and murder of Hannah Roberts.
警方呼吁 如果有目击者看到被领走的女孩
Police are appealing for any witnesses that may have seen the girl led away
请拨♥打♥热♥线♥ 联♥系♥警方
to please contact the authorities with any information.
艾比盖尔
Abigail?
什么叫他不见了
What do you mean he's gone?
就是不见了 我前一刻还在给他做早餐
Just gone. One minute I was making him breakfast...
-他说什么了吗 -没有 但我之后看到了新闻
- Well, did he say anything? - No, but then I saw on the news.
-什么新闻 -你还没看吗
- Saw what? - You haven't seen it?
你赶紧看一下
You'd better.
他怎么进来的
How did he get in?
这里不应该很安全吗
I thought this was meant to be a safe place.
谁放他进来了 谁让他带走她了
Who buzzed him in? Who let him take her?
我们也正在调查
We're in the process of asking those questions.
眼下最重要的是 洁西安全回来
For now, our priority is Jaycee's safe return.
这还用说啊
No shit! Really?
你能想到肖恩可能会把她带到哪里吗
Can you think of anywhere Shaun might have taken her?
我说过十次了 我不知道
I've told you ten times, I don't know.
太难以置信了 就像是噩梦
I can't believe it. It's like a nightmare.
你手♥机♥坏了吗 我给你打了17个电♥话♥
Something wrong with your phone? 17 missed calls.
你知道我整晚都在工作
You know I was working all night.
他把她带走了 我当时那么需要你
He's taken her! I needed you!
你们都先坐一下 给你们倒杯茶
Why don't you both sit down? We'll bring you a cup of tea.
要是再有人让我喝茶
If one more person offers me tea,
我就用茶水淹死这个人
I swear to God I'll drown them in it.
-凯伦 我是拉蒂芙警长 -我记得
- Karen? DS Latif. - Yes, I remember.
目前由我负责肖恩·艾莫里一案
I'm now running the investigation into Shaun Emery.
是吗 你连个人都找不到 你太差劲了
Are you? Well, you're doing a fucking great job finding him!
你们会掀开地毯看一下吧
You will check under the carpet, won't you?
因为他可能跟你们玩捉迷藏呢
Cos you never know, he might be playing hide and seek.
艾莫里先生
Mr. Emery?
如果他这么危险 你们当初为什么放了他
What did you let him go for if he's so bleeding dangerous?
你多担待 埃迪 我们只是尽职而已
Bear with me, Eddie. We're just doing our job.
我希望这一切很快就能圆♥满♥解决
I'm hopeful this will all be resolved very soon.
他清白 你知道吧
He's innocent, and you know it, don't you?
瑞秋
Rachel?
帕特里克说你是负责人了
Patrick tells me you're in charge now.
显然 加兰才是负责人 听着
Garland's in charge, obviously. Look...
我现在不方便说话
I can't talk now.
有目击证人吗
Any eyewitnesses?
想到没有了
Thought not.
你查看过学校附近的监控了吗
Did you check the CCTV surrounding the school?
我只是听命行事
I'm just doing as I'm told.
这是我第一次在这种大案中担任要职
This is the first time I've been given a role in an op like this.
我可不像你平步青云
I never had your fast-track privileges.
我只是安守本分 争取出人头地
I'm just doing what I can to get ahead.
你肯定懂
Surely you can understand that.
他被陷害了 你知道这点
They're setting him up. You know that.
即便真是如此 我们又能怎样
Even if that's true, what the hell can any of us do about it?
出现匹配目标人物 W7717
One ID match on target, W7717.
他不再躲藏了
He's not hiding any more!
要通知各单位抓人吗 长官
Shall we put out the call, Ma'am?
等一下
Wait.
反恐特警队 加兰
DSU Garland.
-你看到了吗 -我会派一队人去抓捕
- Are you watching this? - I'll send an arrest team.
不用
Don't bother.
我有预感 他前往的地点 正中我们下怀
I have a feeling he's headed right where we want him.
-盲区 -收到
- Blind Spot? - Sir.
让他继续显示在那里
Keep him there.
再进行一次面部识别 我要确定他就是目标
Run face-rec again. I want certainty it's the target.
他现在何处
Where is he now?
不在监控范围内 但应该走不远
He's out of range, but he can't have gone far.
他下一次露面 按我命令 进行面部识别
Next time he's flagged, run a full check, as I said.
长官
Ma'am?
你手里有那份大巴视频吗
Have you got that bus camera video to hand?
你想怎么做 长官
What are you thinking, Ma'am?
老大
Sir?
一号♥摄像头
Camera one.
你约了人吗 弗兰克
Expecting somebody, Frank?
还想力荐她加入吗
Still feel like vouching for her?
我好像弄错了
I seem to be misinformed.
-我听说你被撤职了 -没错
- I heard you were taken off the investigation. - I was.
就在跟你会面之后
Shortly after meeting you.
但你又跑过来了
And yet, here you are again.
你绑走了肖恩·艾莫里的女儿
You've taken Shaun Emery's daughter.
你凭什么觉得不是肖恩·艾莫里带走了孩子
What makes you think Shaun Emery didn't take the little girl?
因为绑♥架♥发生时 他跟我在一起
Because at the time of the abduction he was with me.
你绑走了艾莫里的女儿
You've taken Emery's daughter
因为你知道他会主动现身
because you know he'll give himself up in exchange.
他知道该来找你 因为他见过你的工作
And he knows you're to blame because he's seen your work.
你对我的工作了解多少
And what do you know about my work?
他当时不在那里 格兰特将军
He wasn't there. General Grant.
彼得斯堡围城战
At the siege of Petersburg.
有人将他的头安在另一个将军身上了
Someone's taken his head and stuck it on the body of another general.
他当然在了
Of course he was there!
只是没人拍照
Just nobody took the picture.
好
Yeah.
让他们进来
Send them in.
你知道几点了吗 门口的人把我手♥机♥收走了
Have you got the time? Somebody took my phone at the door.
-12点10分 -谢谢
- It's 10 after 12. - Thank you.
瞧瞧谁大驾光临了
Well, well, look who decided to drop by.
你干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
肖恩·艾莫里是清白之身
Shaun Emery is innocent.
我想洗去他的嫌疑 找到他的女儿
I want him dropped as a suspect, I want his daughter found,
还想复职
and I want my suspension lifted.
毕竟是无效撤职 复职应该很简单
Which, given it's invalid, should be pretty simple.
再说一次
Come again?
只有比我高两个头衔的警官才能将我撤职
I can only be suspended by a police officer of two ranks higher.
我是反恐特警队长 你是警督 高两个职衔
I'm a DSU. You're a DI. I count two.
我有理由认为 珍玛·加兰是安♥全♥局♥人员
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表