剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
但可能性很小
but it's unlikely.
可以扩大搜索范围 但时间有限
We can expand the search area, but in the time we've got left...
结果有点悬
I don't know.
-纳迪娅 -嫌犯审出什么了吗
- Nadia? - So, how did you get on with the suspect?
因为公交司机这边一无所获
I'm only asking cos the bus driver's given us absolutely nothing.
他都不记得见过艾莫里和罗伯茨
He doesn't recall passing Emery and Roberts,
更别说见到打人了
let alone seeing the assault.
我调出了车内监控
I pulled the CCTV from the vehicle itself.
-结果呢 -抱歉 长官 没拍到打人
- And? - I'm sorry, ma'am, it doesn't give us a view of the assault.
我把视频存下来了 等你回来看
I'll save the file so you can take a look yourself but,
找不到尸体
short of finding the body...
我们真无计可施了
I think we've run out of ideas.
好吧
Right.
艾莫里先生 正式放你走 保留起诉权
Mr Emery, I am releasing you on precharge bail
我们会继续找你问话
while we continue our enquiries.
保释时间为28天
You will remain on bail for 28 days.
汉娜在哪儿
Where's Hannah?
等你能想起来 记得来找我
When the answer comes to you, be sure to let me know.
赫尔曼德省战区发生一起谋杀
A battlefield murder in Helmand province,
记录这场谋杀的视频 如今被证实存在漏洞
captured by video evidence now thought to be technically flawed.
上诉法官一致裁定 这段2014年的视频
Appeal judges unanimously rejected the evidence from 2014
将一等兵艾莫里定罪的关键证据 为无效证据
that convicted Lance Corporal Emery as legally unsound.
凯伦 她没事吧
Karen? Is she OK?
她还好吧
Is she OK?
你真是得寸进尺 你给我小点声
The first inch I give you... you keep your voice down.
这样对一个六岁孩子 太过分了
They don't just throw them out onto the street when they're six.
是我爸爸吗
Is that my daddy?
-宝贝 你好吗 -弗朗西斯
- Hey, baby, hello? - Francis?
-你好 -弗朗西斯
- Hello. - Francis.
-没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - Fine.
-你能把洁西带上楼吗 -她就是想打个招呼
- Could you take Jaycee upstairs, please? - She's just saying hello.
我好不容易休息一天 结果就接到老师电♥话♥
My first day off in months and I get called by the teachers
我急忙跑去学校 发现小洁哭成泪人了
and have to sprint to the school to find J's crying her eyes out.
弗朗西斯 把洁西带上楼
Francis, can you please take Jaycee upstairs, please?
我有苦衷
I would have been there, all right?
我整晚都在医院里
I've been at the hospital all night.
-我爷爷摔伤了 -是吗
- My grandad fell over. - Really?
他摔下楼梯了
He fell down the stairs by the bins.
我在急诊室待了好几个小时 那里没信♥号♥♥
I've been a A&E for hours with no reception.
他断了两根肋骨
He's cracked two ribs.
医生说这会造成呼吸问题
They think it's going to affect his breathing.
我昨晚联♥系♥你爷爷了
I called your grandad last night.
他可没提肋骨断了
He didn't mention any cracked ribs.
他倒是说 你确实在医院
He did say you were at the hospital, though.
马修·弗雷斯特心脏病发了
Matthew Forrester had a heart attack, apparently?
凯伦
Karen.
爷爷
Grandad?
出什么事了
What happened?
你怎么能说马帝·弗雷斯特心脏病发了呢
Matty Forrester in hospital with a heart attack?
我总得编个理由吧
Well, I had to say something.
-你电♥话♥呢 -那边
- Where's your phone? - There.
借我用一下
I want to borrow it.
我是汉娜·罗伯茨
This is Hannah Roberts.
若有急事 请联♥系♥律所
For anything urgent, please contact the office at...
我是汉娜·罗伯茨
This is Hannah Roberts.
若有急事 请联♥系♥律所
For anything urgent, please contact the office at...
我是汉娜·罗伯茨
This is Hannah Roberts.
若有急事 请联♥系♥律所
For anything urgent, please contact the office at...
多亏我们反恐小队不屈不挠的精神
Thanks to the tenacity of our counterterrorism officers,
将这场灾难扼杀于摇篮之中
that nightmare did not become a reality.
嫌犯声称他们跟伯明翰军♥火♥商无瓜葛
The suspects claimed they had no connection to the Birmingham-based arms dealer.
而监控录像推♥翻♥了这一证供
This CCTV footage says otherwise.
你爷爷没看错你
Your grandad's right about you.
你不是坏人
You're not bad.
-别这么明目张胆 -这里没别人
- Easy. - There's no-one here.
而且 我知道监控拍不到你的停车位
Anyway, I know your parking space isn't covered.
熟悉吗
Anyone we know?
-我猜是军情五处 -何出此言
- MI5, I'm guessing. - Because?
因为她穿得像是去吊丧
Because she dresses like she's at a funeral
还一副权倾天下的样子
and walks like she owns the world.
我昨晚逮捕肖恩·艾莫里了
I had Shaun Emery in custody last night.
什么意思 肖恩·艾莫里才被无罪释放
What do you mean? Shaun Emery just got acquitted.
那是之前的事了
No, that's old news.
我掌握了他打人绑♥架♥的监控录像
I had him on CCTV for assault and kidnap.
-他甚至指认了自己就是视频里的人 -完美结案
- He even pos-ID'd himself on the footage. - What a result!
本来是 结果她来了 将视频证据撤掉了
It was until she came along and redacted the footage.
我靠
Shit.
你手里还有什么其它证据
What other evidence have you got?
证据不足 无法移交检控署
Nothing that would convince the CPS.
其实什么证据都没有
Nothing much at all, actually.
小瑞 真惨 替你难过
Sorry, Rach, that's tough.
是啊
Yeah.
一个女人目前下落不明 而伤害她的人还被放出来了
A woman's missing and we just released her attacker out onto the street.
-你知道柏斯多的「堡主」吗 -我该知道吗
- Do you know The Rook in Plaistow? - Should I?
是个小破酒吧
No, it's a horrible little pub.
我们几年前在那里安装了隐藏摄像机
We had a camera hidden in the back room a few years ago
因为几个极右分子常在那里碰面
because a bunch of far right idiots were meeting in there,
准备密谋袭击清♥真♥寺
planning attacks on mosques.
一天晚上 袭击行动在即
One night, about halfway into the operation,
其中一个成员把一个意识模糊的女子拖进去强♥奸♥了
one of them decides to drag a semiconscious woman in there and rape her.
摄像头拍下来了
Caught on camera?
没办法作为证据
We couldn't use it as evidence.
因为那样会打草惊蛇 破坏抓捕行动
It would have shown out the probe and sunk the op.
清♥真♥寺恐袭会造成大规模死伤 抓捕任务更重要
Mosque attack equals mass threat to life. That took priority.
但本案不是隐藏摄像机 而是公共录像
Yeah, but mine isn't a hidden camera, its council.
街头监控
It's street CCTV.
我不明白怎么会被撤掉 除非
I can't see any reason to redact that evidence, unless...
除非什么
Unless what?
你都没看到他当时的表情
You should see the look on his face.
就像那不是现实一样
It's like he's in complete denial.
让人看着都不像说谎
Only it's more than that.
不像说谎
More?
如果你能托关系找一下那边的人
If there's any way you could reach out to our friend here
查出证据被撤的原因
and find out why it was redacted...
不行 你知道情报局不会向我透露过多信息
No, the service only share with me when they need to, you know that.
但如果她真是情报局的人
But, you can be sure, if she is who you think she is,
她这么做一定有必要的理由
it will have been done for a good reason.
你说得不对
It's not true, you know.
你说错这里的监控范围了
The coverage on that camera.
监控会拍到司机的位置
It catches the edge of the driver's seat.
能拍到我 但拍不到你
It can see me but it can't see you.
也拍不到这个场景
It can't see this.
我们说好那是最后一次
We said that was that.
你还是来找我了
You're still in my car.
我没法保证能查出来 但你把图像发给我
All right, I can't promise anything, but send me the smudge.
我去打探一下
I'll have a dig around,
看能查出什么
see what I can find.
谢谢
Thank you.
肖恩·艾莫里来找你了
Shaun Emery's here to see you.
警方让你保释了
They gave you bail?
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
保留起诉权 总之就是胡扯
It was... pre-charge they said. It's all bollocks anyway.
-你见过汉娜了吗 -我...
- Have you seen Hannah? - I've...
我赶时间 我得去法♥院♥一趟
Mate, I'm in a hurry. I've got to get my stuff and go to court.
你查过她的住处了吗
Have you tried looking where she lives?
我受不了
I can't do this.
受不了什么 查理 你说什么呢
Do what, Charlie? What are you talking about?
我当然没见过她了
Of course I haven't seen her!
你不会真♥相♥信吧
You don't believe that shit, do you?
你信他们放的那个视频
That fucking bullshit tape that they showed us?
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表