剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
-叛徒 -我这是高升了
- Traitor! - It's called being promoted.
你在外面庆祝升迁吧
I suppose you're out celebrating your success.
你不准备帮我识别嫌犯身份了呗
So are you lot going to run a facial-rec for me,
要不我找二队帮忙
or shall I call Ops Room Two?
-扎心了 -真不厚道
- Ouch! - That's uncalled for.
把截图发给我们
Send us the capture.
-找到主人公了 -很好 发给我
- We have a contender. - Great. Let me see.
发了
Sending.
收到了
Received.
不客气
You're welcome!
-什么事 -抱歉打扰 长官
- Yeah? - Sorry to disturb, sir.
我发现一段录像 我觉得你该看一下
Some footage just came to my attention I thought you should be aware of.
也许是真的
It could be legit, but...
但根据经验 感觉不对
you get a feel for these things.
摄像头位置 无其他监控
Camera location, no other CCTV.
录像中是一起绑♥架♥ 但受害人是汉娜·罗伯茨
It presents as a kidnap, but the victim... is Hannah Roberts.
就是那个律师 为...
It's the barrister that represented...
为费萨尔·达马尼辩护
Faisal Dahmani.
把视频发给我
Send me the capture.
安全电♥话♥
Secure phone.
充电器
Charger.
警用电台
Police scanner.
夜视监视器 能够自主供电
Night-vision monitors with their own power supply.
前门
Front door.
前门车道
Front drive.
附近道路
Perimeter road.
从农场角落那边延伸的那条路
That's way on the corner where the farm begins,
如果有车过来 "小狂"会提前预警
and Cujo hears the cars coming way before that.
客厅
Living room.
厨房♥
Kitchen.
我们
Us.
摄像头就在上边
It's just up there.
还有早餐
And breakfast.
我哥会对你感激不尽
My brother's not going to know how to thank you.
我们全家都欠一个大恩情
My family... none of us will.
等事成之后 再谢我吧
Thank me when it works.
这事有三种可能
So, this breaks down into three possibilities.
一种可能 真是一起绑♥架♥案
One, the event happened to be real.
-第二种 -有人使诈
- Two... - It's a stunt.
谢谢替我说完 弗兰克
Thank you, Frank.
鉴于汉娜·罗伯茨可能知道这种手法
Given Hannah Roberts' potential awareness of certain... methodologies,
这可能是活动分子的一种手段
this could be some kind of activist stunt
可能是跟肖恩·艾莫里串通演了这场戏
in which Shaun Emery is potentially complicit.
还可能是什么
Or?
第三种可能 罗伯茨玩起「移花接木」的套路了
Scenario three, Roberts is actually using correction.
这是最棘手的一种情况
The most problematic scenario.
能否辨明是「移花接木」的手法
Can't we tell it's corrected?
我们还在鉴定
We're still running tests.
只有一个办法知晓了
There's one way to find out.
撤掉视频证据
Redact the footage.
如果本案高级调查员找不到相关证据证实 那就是伪造
If the SIO can't find evidence to corroborate, then we know it's fake.
那要看那个高级调查员的能力如何了
That rather depends on the SIO being worth their salt.
能力很强 我刚好认识对方 是以前的同事
They are. I happen to know them, it's a former colleague.
如果真有其它证据 她一定会找到
If there's evidence to be found, she'll find it.
希望是第一种可能吧
Well... let's hope it's option one.
如果这是「移花接木」的手法
If this is correction,
这种水准 说明汉娜·罗伯茨有外国机构帮忙
the quality suggests Hannah Roberts had help from a foreign entity...
或者更严峻
or worse...
组织内有人帮忙
from someone inside the programme.
除了你们那边来的人 我的每一个属下
Each one of my staff that wasn't drafted from yours
以前或现职皆为中情局或国安局人员
is a serving or former member of Langley or the NSA.
斯♥诺♥登也是啊
Just like Edward Snowden.
大家都取消短期内的各种计划吧
I strongly suggest you cancel any plans you might have for the foreseeable future.
我们要对一名目标进行全天候监控
We need round-the-clock monitoring on a new target.
名叫肖恩·艾莫里
Name, Shaun Emery.
就是那个军人
Yes, the soldier.
-伊莱 -老大
- Eli. - Sir.
我又派了两名资深分♥析♥员来鉴定那段录像
I had two additional senior ops analyse the footage.
他们没找到可疑之处 没有篡改的痕迹
They found no tells, no signs of correction.
你上次对团队进行安全调查是什么时候
When was the last time you ran a security check on this unit?
特工人员吗 11天之前
The operatives? 11 days ago.
月初的时候 他们都没问题
Beginning of the month. They're all clean.
再查一次
Run another one.
好
Sure.
老大 目标目前被警♥察♥逮捕了
Sir, the target is showing as being held in police custody.
很快就放出来了
Not for long.
肖恩·艾莫里没被起诉 直接被放出来了
They've released Shaun Emery without charge.
我们的分部负责人一晚上都紧盯着我
I've had my station chief breathing down my neck all night.
我一小时前下班了 我午餐后再回去
I've finished work an hour ago, I am due back after lunch.
他们为什么放了艾莫里
Why did they release Emery?
我猜是 没有被曝光 就没法揭穿
My guess? You can't debunk a story that was never told.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
如果艾莫里没被起诉
If Emery isn't charged...
录像就不会被曝光
Then the footage doesn't make the news.
我们就没法拆穿任何事
There's nothing for us to disprove.
也许我们得弄出更多证据
Maybe we need to conjure up some more evidence.
让警方确信有足够证据再次拘捕肖恩
Persuade the police there's enough there to get Shaun re-arrested.
什么样的证据
What kind of evidence?
如果有人找到你的随身物
If somebody found something belonging to you,
出现在河边的盲区
washed up in the blind spot by the river,
衣服 首饰
clothing, jewellery.
栽赃物证
Planting physical evidence?
那样就削弱了视频证据的影响力
That undermines the whole point!
肖恩必须只能基于伪造视频而被定罪
Shaun has to be convicted on the basis of corrected video alone.
怎么说呢 汉娜 如果能让警方重新开案
I don't know, Hannah. If it gets the case reopened...
视频仍然是关键证据 物证只是辅证
The video's still key. Just, this way, it's supported.
我能接受
I can live with it.
汉娜
Hannah?
我卧室的珠宝盒里有一条项链
There's a necklace in my jewellery box in the bedroom.
后面刻有我的名字
It has my name engraved on the back.
什么情况
What's going on?
"玩具兵"和"白雪大哥"出来盯梢了
Looks like Toy Soldier and Heavy Snow are on a stakeout.
怎么没人向我汇报
And nobody thought to loop me in?
"玩具兵"行动了
Toy Soldier on the move.
"玩具兵"最新动向是什么
What's the latest on Toy Soldier?
他目前在汉娜·罗伯茨的公♥寓♥楼中
Believe he's currently inside Hannah Roberts' apartment building.
你怎么没向我汇报
Why the hell didn't you tell me this?
我正要说呢 老大
I was just about to, sir.
不搞追踪了 下次只要逮住机会 就把他带回来
Enough tracking. Next opportunity you get, you bring him in.
行动隐秘一些
Securely.
收到 老大
Copy that, sir.
你至少拿到项链了吧
At least tell me you got the necklace.
抱歉 汉娜
I'm sorry, Hannah.
-现在怎么办 -伊莱怎么没帮上忙
- So what happens now? - Where's Eli in all of this?
汉娜·罗伯茨在哪里
Where's Hannah Roberts?
我当时在她公♥寓♥
I was in her flat.
如果不是你们的人出现 我早有眉目了
I would've got somewhere if one of your guys hadn't turned up.
你说什么疯话呢
Hell are you talking about?
我正在跟踪那个人
The fucking guy I was following!
听着 你得信我
Now, listen, you've gotta believe me.
我被陷害了 监控录像是伪造 不是真的
I'm being set up, the fucking video was a fake, it was fake!
你看见了吗
You see that?
刚才的场景可以入围最佳了
I thought it was some of our finest work.
我是说艾莫里
I'm talking about Emery.
你怎么看这件事
What do you make of that story?
你觉得他当时是在跟踪谁吗
Do you think he was following somebody?
老大
Sir?
被传上网了
It's online.
视频被传到网上了
It's on YouTube.
谁泄露的视频
Who leaked it?
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表