剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
And yourself, ma'am?
我能问你为什么追踪他吗
Am I allowed to ask why you're tracking him?
你查出视频证据被撤掉的原因了吗
And did you find out why the video got redacted?
没有
No.
纳迪娅 离窗远一点 你太近了
Nadia, get back from the window. You're too close.
-他都不认识我 -这不重要
- He doesn't even know who I am. - It doesn't matter.
你也是 帕特里克 放下对讲机
You, too, Patrick. Put your radio down.
我们不仅要留意艾莫里
It's not just Emery we need to worry about,
这边还可能有其它监视者
there could be other surveillance teams in play.
我没看到还有谁
I can't say I've noticed anyone.
有也不会让你见到
Yeah, well, you wouldn't.
我说了 我们不知道录像证据被撤掉的原因
Like I said, we don't know why the footage was redacted
也不知道他们为何介入
or what they want with this case.
我们得小心行事
We need to tread carefully.
机会来了
Here we go.
你要用这个
You'll be needing this.
快进去啊
Come on.
-目标人物进楼了 -这是擅闯民宅
- Target's in the building. - That's breaking and entering.
-给我两分钟 我就能抓他一个现行 -不行
- Give me two minutes, I can catch him in the act. - Negative.
你没听我说吗
Didn't You hear what I just said?
线索不足 切莫打草惊蛇 要伺机而动
You don't know what you'd be barging into. We wait.
你能看到楼里情况吗
Have you got anything inside the building?
要有搜查令才能查看
Not without a warrant.
这只是演练 对吧
Just training, is it?
妈蛋
Fuck!
我打给你了
I was calling you!
你见到刚出来的那个男人吗
Did you see that bloke who's just come out?
看到目标人物了
Got eyes on target.
他刚才在公♥寓♥里
He was in the flat.
你回家吧
Go home, all right?
我要去跟上他了
I'm going mobile.
淡定 我会在监控室追踪他
Easy. I'll track him from here.
你可以不用那么急
You can afford to hold back.
目标朝西向德纳姆街附近走去
Target heading west on the near side of Denham Street.
出租车
Taxi!
兄弟
Oi, mate!
长官
Ma'am.
他是想甩掉我们吗
Is he trying to lose us?
不清楚
I don't know.
帕特里克 跟上去 保持距离
Patrick, track him at a distance.
纳迪娅 把车牌告诉我
Nadia, give me the reg on that cab.
LR07LHG
Lima Romeo 07 Lima Hotel Golf.
去哪儿 老兄
Yeah, where to, guv?
左转 我来告诉你怎么走
Just left, please, mate. I'll tell you which way to go, yeah?
如果你说出目的地 更容易走
Be a lot better if you gave me your destination, mate.
你就左转吧
Yeah, just left, please.
因为我三点半还要去机场接个人
I'm only asking cos I've got a Gatwick job at half past three.
你能赶上
You'll make it.
正在追踪目标 长官
In pursuit of target, ma'am.
别太急
Go easy.
我在监控室盯着他 他没走远
I'm tracking him from here, he's not far.
你有点眼熟啊
Here, don't I know you from summat?
你是那个军人吧
Yeah, ain't you that soldier?
你本人跟电视上不像啊
Blimey, you don't half look like him!
你知道我说谁吧 那个肖恩什么
You do know who I'm talking about, don't you? Shane something.
他射杀了一个伊♥斯♥兰♥国分子 结果入狱了
He got banged up cos he shot one of those whatsitsnames, ISIS.
是塔♥利♥班♥分子
Taliban.
帕特里克 你跟得太近了
Patrick, you're too close.
减速 听我安排
Hold back. I'll lead it from here.
我们在法庭外 为你抗♥议♥了
Yeah, we had a little demo for you, like, demonstration round the courts.
你能开慢点吗
Mate, would you just slow down a little bit, please?
的哥一起鸣笛示♥威♥ 为你抗♥议♥
All beeping their car horns, they was. Proper protest, like.
我本来也想去 但我当时接了个活儿
I would have been there meself, but I had a Luton job.
是你吧
Well, is it you, then?
是我
Yeah, it is, yeah.
我就知道是你
Ha, yeah, I thought it was!
计价器可以被你"灭掉"了
I'll tell you what, you can kill this, for a start.
-真的吗 -必须的
- You sure? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不收你钱 小伙子
You ain't paying a penny, mate.
你开慢点 可以吗
You wouldn't mind just going a little slower for me, though, yeah?
你在跟踪谁吗
You following someone or something?
看到那辆红色普锐斯了吗
You see the red Prius?
-真搞跟踪啊 -对
- Seriously? - Yeah.
包在我身上 小伙子
I'm all over it, son!
你别太激动
Yeah, but just don't get too excited.
不去盖特威克机场了
Yeah, never mind going to Gatwick.
大家要是知道我载了你 肯定很激动
You wait till I tell me mates I had you in the back of my cab!
帕特里克 你跟得太紧了
Patrick, you're still too close.
信我 我盯着他呢
Trust me, I can see him.
收到 减速了 长官
Understood. Backing off, ma'am.
你在监狱里待了多久
So how long was it you was banged up for?
六个月
I did six months.
因尽忠职守而锒铛入狱 太没天理了
Just for doing your duty? It's bleeding outrageous, that is.
你本来就是去打仗 又不是去哄他们睡觉
Honestly, it's not like you were sent out there to read them bedtime stories, is it?
老哥 你没转弯
Hey, mate, you just... You missed the turning!
该死
Shit.
老兄 你没转弯 你能开回去吗
Mate, you missed the turning! Will you just turn around, please?
我们能追上
We'll catch him up.
你能停车吗 停车 你听到了吗
Will you stop the car? Stop the car, please. Excuse me!
让我下车 让我下车
Let me out of the car. Let me out of the car.
让我下车
Let me out of the car. Mate.
你能停车...
Will you stop....
你♥他♥妈♥停车
Stop the fucking...
你给我停车
Stop the car for me!
让我下车
Let me out of the fucking cab!
停车
Stop the fucking car!
-快让我下车 -肖恩
- Let me out of this fucking car! - Shaun!
肖恩
Shaun!
别激动
Relax.
就是想跟你聊几句
We just need to talk.
调出边道监控
Get on that side street.
不行 那里是盲区
Can't, it's a blind spot.
调出边界监控
Pull up the border feeds.
找到了
Got him.
出租车拐进贝尔格莱维亚区的伊顿广场了
Taxi turning into Eaton Square, Belgravia.
收到
Received.
你识相吧 肖恩
Not going to cause a scene, are you, Shaun?
目标下车了
Target is out of the cab.
正前往伊顿广场 南交界处
Approaching Eaton Square, south junction.
我们到拐角了 长官
We're at the corner now, ma'am.
慢一点
Take it slow.
别进入广场 盯着交接处即可
Don't enter the square. Just get a visual from the junction.
没看到目标 长官
No eyes on target, ma'am.
请再说一遍地址
Repeat location?
贝尔格莱维亚区 伊顿广场 48号♥
Eaton Square, Belgravia, 48.
我们眼前就是48号♥ 长官 他不在这里
We're looking at number 48, ma'am. He's not there.
你能再查看一下吗
Could you check?
他就在那里
He's there.
目标走进伊顿广场48号♥
Target on foot, approaching 48 Eaton Square
身边有两个白人男性
with two Caucasian males.
出租车开走了
Taxi on the move.
长官 我们就在这里 贝尔格莱维亚区 伊顿广场 48号♥
Ma'am, we're in position, eyes on the front door of 48 Eaton Square, Belgravia.
重复 这里没有出租车 没有白人男性
Repeat, there is no taxi, no Caucasian males
也没看到肖恩·艾莫里
and we do not have eyes on Shaun Emery.
我能看见他
I can see him.
请掏出随行物品 肖恩
Empty your pockets, please, Shaun.
谁来告诉我 这是哪里
Is anyone going to tell me where we are?
外套和鞋
Jacket and shoes.
"度假待遇"啊
Just like when you go on holiday.
走吧 肖恩
Come on, now, Shaun.
-不是吧 -肖恩
剧集 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表