剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
更新的合伙条款 好 都好 怎么了
Uh, updated partnership terms. Okay, anything. What is it?
一边是吉米 对 那是
One side, Jimmy and the... Yeah, that's...
另一边是
And the other side...
我 小娜和里奇
...me, Nat and Richie.
好 如果这是你要的
Okay, if that's... that's what you want.
是我需要的
It's what I need.
好
Okay.
对
Yeah.
没问题
You got it.
你要加入吗
You in?
我不
I don't...
我不想当圣帕特里克节大使
I don't wanna be the ambassador of St. Paddy's Day.
那他妈是什么意思 说真的 那他妈是什么意思
The fuck is that supposed to mean? Genuinely, what the fuck does that mean?
谢谢你们的好意 但
I appreciate the gesture, but, like...
这是我家 我哪里都不去
This is my home. I'm not going anywhere.
谁他妈有时间表示好意
Who the fuck has time for gestures?
你们来真的
This is real?
小卡
Carmy?
对 是真的
Yeah, yeah, it's real. It's real.
他妈的太好了 辛妮主厨 我真是他妈的荣幸
Fuck yes, Chef Sydney. It is a fucking honor.
但身为正式合伙人
As my... ...my official capacity as a partner,
我有一个问题
I do have one question though.
呃
Uh...
到底要怎么他妈的让这里继续营业
Exactly how the fuck do we keep this place open?
妈的 我也有同样的疑问
Oh, fuck me, I have the same exact question.
我们会想出办法的
We're gonna figure it out.
我们会
We are.
你们到底在做什么
What the hell are you guys doing?
怎么了
What happened?
糖糖 你跟彼得谈过了吗
Sugar, did you talk to Pete?
谈什么 协议的事
About what? The agreement.
没有 律师与客户保密特权 发生什么事
No. Client-attorney privilege. What's going on?
大伙 怎么
Guys. Wh...
他要离开了
Um... He's leaving.
他要离开餐厅了 是所有餐厅吧
He's leaving the restaurant. All restaurants, I think.
他有去麦可的丧礼
He went to Mikey's funeral.
小卡
Carm?
《大熊餐厅》
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表