剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
I heard you. I know, but, um...
我说克莱儿小熊在这里
I said that Claire Bear was here.
"克莱儿小熊在这里"
Like, "Claire Bear's here."
(夏比洛 现在 还要合作吗 你消失了)
里查 詹姆士
Richard. Hey, James.
克莱儿小熊 太美了
Claire Bear, gorgeous.
蒂芬妮看起来美极了
Tiffany, looking absolutely beautiful.
我跟你说 你跟你那个神经错乱的二厨搭档
I'm telling you, you and that fucking tweaked-out line cook pal of yours,
是该死的白♥痴♥二人组 对
you're a pair of fucking idiots. Yeah.
白♥痴♥
Idiots.
我知道
I know.
我得说这个法兰克 也是个他妈的大好人 对吧
I gotta say that this Frank character is a pretty fucking nice guy too, right?
对 我知道 有点难受
Yeah. Yeah, I know. Sucks a bit?
对 难受极了
Yeah. The most.
你还好吗
You okay?
对 我没事
Yeah. I'm okay.
娜塔莉
Natalie?
什么事 法兰丝
Yes, Francine?
我
I...
什么
What?
我常常想到你
I think about you a lot.
当然了
I bet.
我真的很想你
I do miss you.
而且我
And I...
真心希望你快乐
really hope that you're happy,
还有
and that...
你有个爱你的人
you have someone who loves you.
我也会想到你
I think about you too.
是吗 对
Do you? Yeah.
我会想到你有多聪明
I think about how smart you are.
你有多努力
How hard you work.
你有多风趣
How funny you are.
我会想 "天啊
And I just think, "Holy shit.
她八成在做很棒的事"
She's probably doing something great."
我确实是
Well, I am.
是吗
Yeah?
对 真酷
Yeah. Cool.
好吧 我得告诉你一件事
All right. I gotta tell you something.
我要跟凯莉说我爱她
I think I'm gonna tell Kelly I love her.
什么 对
What? Yeah.
对 今晚 太棒了 好耶
Yeah. That's amazing. Tonight. Yes.
我该说吗 那很奇怪吗 不会
Should I? Is that weird? No.
在别人的婚礼上 第一次对人示爱不会很怪吗
It's not weird to tell someone you love them at someone else's wedding for the first time?
当然不会 我们在爱之屋
Absolutely not. We're in a house of love.
今天正合适 今天正合适
Today's the day. Today's the day.
对 你有感觉到吗
Yes. Do you feel it?
有 我想好好生活
Yeah, I wanna be good. You know?
你值得好好生活 她让我想好好生活 很疯狂
You deserve to be good. She makes me wanna be good. It's crazy.
你去过京都吗 詹姆士
You ever been to Kyoto, James?
从来没去过
Never have.
你呢 没有
You? Uh-uh.
威廉·弗莱德金说 你知道他是谁吗
William Friedkin, he tells this- You know who that is?
我当然知道他是谁 对 他妈的神人
'Course I know who the fuck that is. Yeah, fucking G.
他是他妈的神人 好 他去了日本 对吧
He was a fucking G. Right, so he's in, uh, Japan, right?
宣传《大♥法♥师》之类的
Promoting The Exorcist or whatever.
他决定去看看京都一个有名的花♥园♥
And he decides to visit some famous garden in Kyoto.
他到了那里 没有花 没有树 什么都没有
And he gets there. No flowers, no trees or nothing.
只有几颗石头和一堆梳过的沙子
Just a few rocks and a bunch of combed sand.
他看着它说
And he's looking at it, he's like,
"也许这些石头就像行星或国家"
"Maybe these rocks are like planets or countries."
然后他说 "不对 如果它们是家庭呢 或是人们"
And he's like, "Oh, no. What if they're families? Or people?"
这个花♥园♥显示出 每个人和其他人的距离有多远
And this garden is showing how spaced out everyone is from everybody else.
他们有多疏离
How separated they are.
多孤单 对吧
How alone, right?
唯一连结他们或触碰他们的就是这些沙子
And the only thing that's connecting 'em or touching 'em is this sand.
天啊 他真的很有感触 真的他妈的被这意象触动了
And, wow. He's like, really moved. Like, really fucking moved by this.
但是我
But I'm, like,
站在这里
standing here
松了一大口气
so relieved, you know.
他妈的很庆幸
Fucking really grateful.
因为我
Because I...
我好像一直都搞错了
I think I've been looking at this all wrong.
你不是 其中一块石头
You're not... You're not one of the rocks?
我想我是沙子 老兄
I think I'm the sand, man.
好
Okay.
我们去抽烟吧
Come on. Let's smoke.
带路吧 小蚱蜢
Lead the way, grasshopper.
法兰丝
Francie.
你想试着当朋友吗
You wanna maybe try to be friends?
好
Yeah.
你不会搞我
And you won't fuck me over?
不 我不会搞你 娜塔莉 好吧
No. I will not fuck you over, Natalie. Okay, okay.
谢谢 因为如果你搞我 我他妈会杀了你
Thank you. Because you know, if you do fuck me over, I will fucking kill you.
听着 如果你搞我 我会杀了你
Yeah, well, listen. If you fuck me over then I will kill you.
好 那么
Okay. Well...
你本来要跟我说什么
What were you gonna tell me?
什么 之前啊
What? Earlier.
什么意思 你说你有事要告诉我
What do you mean? You said you had something to tell me.
我 很重要的事
I... Like, a big deal something.
在这里说吗 我不知道
In-In here? I don't know.
是你说的 我
You said it. I d... I...
我爱你
I love you...
爱到疯狂的程度
Like... Like, a crazy amount.
超爱你的
Like, so much.
真的
I do.
我也爱你
I love you too.
真的吗
Really?
非常爱
Big time.
天啊 天啊
God. Golly.
我的心跳得好快
My heart was pumping.
辛妮跟我说了 她爸爸的事
Syd told me about, um, uh, her dad.
对 很可怕 对
Yeah. Scary. Yeah.
真的很可怕
Really scary.
我很高兴你在场
I'm glad you were there.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我真的很意外你会来
I'm really surprised you're here.
为什么 你不是应该在工作吗
Why? Shouldn't you be at work?
对 我们今天公休 所以
Yeah. Um, we're closed today. So...
星期天
Oh, Sunday.
对 你的最爱
Right. Your favorite.
没错
That's right. Mm-hmm.
我真的 强迫你跟人互动了
I really, uh, forced you to participate.
算是吧
Kind of.
对 我更常跟人互动了
Yeah, I'm participating more.
这是好事 对吧 对 我应该说我
That's good, right? Well, yeah. I should say I'm...
在试着多跟人互动 所以
I'm trying to participate more. So...
对 很重要的一步 是吗
Yeah. An important step. Is it?
对 可能是最重要的一步
Yeah. Yeah. Well, maybe the most important.
呃
Uh-huh.
靠 你完成住院医师的训练了
Shit, um... You finished your residency.
太棒了 恭喜你
That is so great. And congratulations.
对 那是昨天才发生的事 你怎么知道
Yeah. That happened yesterday. How... How did you know that?
好奇怪 你在监视我
That's so weird. You spying on me?
对 对啊
Yes. Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Hmm. Mm-hmm.
我就知道
I knew it.
没有啦 泰德告诉我的
No, um, Ted told me.
你 还好吗
You, uh... You doing all right?
还好
Yeah.
有很多家务事
You know, it's a lot of family...
你在这种场合还好吗
How do you do at these things?
糟透了 我只是比较会装模作样
Terrible. I just do a better job of hiding it.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表