剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
So, on behalf of everybody here at The Bear...
天啊 吃吧 宝贝
Oh, my God. Mangia, baby!
好
Hey! All right.
你最棒了 天啊
You're the best. Oh, my God.
先生 我道歉 我没想到会那么大声
Sir, I apologize. I did not think it was gonna be that loud.
别道歉 那让他们非常开心
Do not apologize. That made them so happy.
不 是让我很开心 一切还好吗 服务还好吗
Oh, no, no, that made me happy. Everything okay here? Service all right?
好极了 这里有一堆会读心的人
Excellent. You have a bunch of mind readers in here.
谢谢 而且扇贝非常美味
Thank you. And the scallop was extraordinary.
对 那是辛妮主厨 她真的不同凡响
Oh, yeah, well, that's Chef Sydney. She's extraordinary.
在这个空间里尝起来更美味 你们营造出很棒的气氛
Tasted even better in this room. It's an excellent vibe you create.
谢谢 我们尽力而为
Thank you. We really try.
如果你重复我接下来要说的话 我就得杀你灭口
And if you repeat what I'm about to tell you, I'm gonna have to kill you,
但你要的话 我可以给你一份牛肉三明治
but I can get you one of those Beefs if you want.
我正在等你开口
Waiting for you to ask.
我绝对使命必达
Your wish is my command.
小提 追加一份牛肉三明治 是 主厨
T, fire another Beef. Yes, Chef.
辛妮 那道该死的扇贝超成功的
Sydney, that fucking scallop is a fucking banger.
好极了 主厨
Bravissima, Chef.
法克家的 好戏上场
Yo, Faks! Showtime.
主厨 马可斯 雷尼 主厨
Chef! Marcus. Rene. Chef!
好 最后的点单来了
All right, final ticket coming up.
谢谢 主厨们 每分每秒都很重要 步调很棒
Thank you, chefs. Every second counts. Great pace.
是 主厨 是 主厨
Yes, Chef.
三明治很好吃吧 这真的很特别
The sandwich is good, right? This is fantastic.
不可思议 对 你们顺利吃完 没有弄得全身都是
Yeah, but, you guys managed to do it without getting it all over yourselves.
真想知道你们是怎么办到的
You gotta show me how you did that.
好 我们再试一次
Okay, we'll try again. We'll try again.
事实上 现在我想邀请各位到外面
Actually, right now I'd like to invite you all outside
享用今晚最后的餐点 好吗
for the final course of our evening. Yeah?
好 走吧
Okay. Let's do it.
各位 很感谢你们今晚来店里用餐
Guys, I just wanna thank you so much for dining with us this evening.
我们真心希望你们会记住在小熊的夜晚
We just truly hope you'll remember your night at The Bear.
今晚的最后一道菜 热巧克力佐棉花糖
Final course of the evening, Swiss Miss with marshmallows.
最适合在雪中享用
Best enjoyed in snow.
天啊
Wow! Oh, my gosh.
克拉克先生
Mr. Clark?
我就是
Hey, that's me.
你好吗 很好 你呢
How are you? Hey, good, you?
很好 谢谢
Good, thanks.
你都弄好了吗
Yo, you good?
对 你呢
Yeah, you good?
好了 明天见
Yeah. See you tomorrow.
好
Yeah.
(北密尔瓦基大道 1948号♥)
小卡 泰德
Carm? Ted.
你来这里干嘛 你来这里干嘛
What the fuck are you doing here? What the fuck are you doing here?
泰德 你来这里干嘛 你♥他♥妈♥穿着什么
Ted, what are you doing? What the fuck are you wearing?
我穿着他妈的浴袍 你来这里干嘛
I'm wearing a fucking robe. What are you doing?
听着 我只是来陪凯莉
Look, I'm just hanging out with Kelly.
你跟凯莉在一起
Kelly?
对 这他妈的 很特别
Yeah, it's fucking... It's special.
我能跟你说实话吗 好
Can I be real with you? Yeah.
我的胃超难受的 我好像爱上她了
My stomach's all fucked up. Like, it's... I think I'm in love with her.
我好像在他妈的 迪士尼频道原创电影里 老兄
I feel like I'm in a fucking Disney Channel Original Movie, dawg.
天啊 太棒了 对
Wow. That's great. Yeah.
对 哪一部
Yeah. Which one?
《轮上英雌》
Like Motocrossed.
太好了 对 那 对
That's beautiful. Yeah, it's... Yeah.
克莱儿 在吗
Um... is Claire... is Claire here?
克莱儿 不在 对
Claire? No. Yeah.
她不在这里
She's not here?
不 她现在不在这里 只有我和凯莉
No, she's not here right now. Just me and Kelly.
你在骗我吗 什么
You lying to me right now? What?
我觉得你在骗我
I feel like you're lying to me.
我♥干♥嘛要骗你
Why would I fucking lie to you?
她在哪里 她不 克莱儿不在这里
Where's she at? She's not... Claire-Claire's not here.
她在哪里 克莱儿
Where is she? Claire?
对 我说了 她现在不在这里
Yeah. I told you. Not here at the moment.
她不在这里会在哪里 我说了
Where is she if she's not here? I'm telling you.
凯莉
Hey, Kelly.
你来这里干嘛 搞屁啊
What the fuck are you doing here? What the heck, man?
克莱儿 在这里吗
Is Claire... Is Claire here?
干嘛问
Why?
我想跟她谈谈 如果她在的话
I wanted to talk to her for a minute if she was around.
我不知道她 她应该不在
I don't know if she's... I don't think she is.
她来了
There she is. Oh.
呃
Um...
搞什么 克莱儿 我都不知道你
What the heck, Claire? I didn't even know you...
在小睡吗 好 够了 没关系
Taking a little catnap? Okay. Yeah. That's enough. That's enough. It's fine.
凯莉逼我说谎 因为我爱她
Kelly made me lie because...
没关系 好 你还是我朋友
It's all right. Yeah, you're still my pimp.
抱歉 没关系
Sorry. It's fine.
我们走吧
We'll just go. Cool. Yeah.
你好
Hey.
呃
Um...
你来这里干嘛
What the fuck are you doing here?
呃
Um...
我不知道 我
I don't know. I, um...
我只是想跟你聊一聊
Just I wanted to talk to you for a minute.
我实在 我今天真的很累
I just... I've had a really long day.
好 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
好 我只是
Yeah, I just...
两分钟就好 很快的
Just, like, two minutes. Fast.
好 我不知道该说什么 因为已经过了几个月 所以
I don't really know what to say to that 'cause it's been a few months, so...
我知道
I know.
真的很晚了
It's really late.
好
Okay. Um...
我去拿个东西 马上回来
I'm just gonna go get something. I'll be right back.
好
Okay. Yeah.
好
Okay. It's okay.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我 想要
I... I want to...
我想要你
And I... I-I want you to, uh...
怎么了
What?
小卡 这对我来说真的很难
Carmy, this was really hard for me.
我不会坐在这里 帮助你做正确的事
I'm not gonna, like, sit here and help you try to do the right thing.
对 我知道
Yeah. No, I know.
我真的很讨厌 我所做的事
I really hate... I hate what I did.
而且 我说那些话是因为那很容易说出口
And, um... I said what I said because it was easy to say.
而且 我 在你身边真的很难受
And... the way... the way I feel around you is really hard.
天啊 小卡 不 我
Jesus, Carm. No. No, I...
我只是
I just, um...
我被困在里面时所说的话 我
What I said when I was stuck in there, I...
我根本不是对你说的
I... I wasn't even saying that to you, you know?
我甚至不知道那是不是真的
I don't even know if that was real.
你在我身边为什么很难受
Why was the way you felt around me hard?
因为那让我觉得
Because it made me feel like a...
什么
What?
那让我觉得 说吧
It made me feel like I was... Just say it.
那让我觉得我着火了 太糟糕了
It made me feel like I was on fire. That's awful.
不 那最棒了
No, no, it was the best.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
如果我让你难受 那你应该离我远一点
If I make you feel like shit, then you should get the fuck away from me.
不 我爱你
No, no, no, no, no. I love you.
我爱你 我非常爱你
I love you, and I loved you so, so much,
那感觉很好 我只是
and-and it felt so good, and I just...
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what-what to do.
我不知道该拿那种感觉怎么办
I didn't know what to do with that... with that feeling.
我试着让脑海里的声音都安静下来
And I tried to just shut up everything that was in my head.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表