剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
你有去丧礼 对
You went to the funeral? Yeah.
我有去 我有去丧礼 好
I did. I went to the funeral, yes. Okay.
我当时穿什么
What was I wearing?
什么
What?
你有去丧礼 就会知道我穿什么
If you went to the funeral, you'd know what I was wearing.
我他妈才不知道你当时穿什么
I have no fucking idea what you were wearing, Richie.
我他妈不知道
I don't fucking know.
你走进去 什么都没说
So you just went in, you didn't say anything?
没见到任何人
You didn't see anybody, huh?
我进去一下
I went in for a second.
然后就离开了
And then I left.
然后我就坐在车里
And then I sat in my car.
为什么
Why?
我应付不了
I couldn't handle it.
对 还用你说
Yeah, no shit.
你♥他♥妈♥以为大家是怎么应付的
How the fuck do you think anybody fucking handles it?
我知道 我了解 那样很可耻 我很羞愧 太糟糕了
I know. I understand that. It was shameful and I'm ashamed and it was horrible,
对不起 好吗 对不起
and I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry.
你知道那让我他妈的多难受吗
You have any idea how fucking hard that shit was for me?
我知道 对
I'm aware, yes.
她
She...
她刚刚才说到我们
She was just saying this thing about how...
我们都试着面对 对吧
you know, we were trying to deal, right?
我们不知道该怎么办 我 你和糖糖 我们三个
And we didn't know how, like, me and you and-and Sug, like, the three of us--
停 "她"是谁
Stop. Who is she?
我就是她 我
Me, I'm she. I was...
在你出来前几 好 继续说
Just a few... Before you came out. Oh, okay. Continue.
我回来时 不知道该怎么办
When I came back I didn't know what to do.
好吗 我他妈的气死了
Okay? I was so fucking angry.
我他妈的陷入泥沼 他妈的吓死了 我不知道
And I was so fucking stuck, and I was so fucking scared and I didn't know.
我不知道该怎么面对
I didn't know. I didn't know how to deal with it.
不知道他妈的该怎么办
I didn't know what to fucking do.
如果能回到过去 我不知道我会不会做出不同的事
If I could go back in time, I don't know if I would have done anything differently.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 但我在想 我
I don't know, but... ...I was just thinking and I was...
我第一次思考这件事
I was thinking for the first time about this thing.
思考事情是怎么发生的 我以前从没想过 我有多遗憾
About how it happened and I never thought of it before, just how sorry I am.
我有多遗憾 因为我 我没意识到
How sorry I am because I just... I didn't realize how...
意识到什么 意识到
How what? How...
我没意识到你也失去了一个人
I didn't realize how you lost somebody too.
我觉得你恨我
I felt like you resented me.
我恨过你
I did.
为什么
Why?
因为你就像
Because you... you were like...
你就像我家里的人
You were like inside my family.
你真的了解我的家庭
Like, you really, you knew my family.
你有机会跟他相处
You got to spend time with him.
你真的 你了解他
And you really, you knew... you knew him, you know?
你也了解他
You knew him.
对 但那不一样 我不是真的了解他
Yeah, but it's not the same. I didn't really know him.
不像你那么了解他
I didn't know him like you did.
我不知道他到底有什么毛病
I couldn't figure out what the fuck was wrong with him.
有道理
That makes sense.
而且
And, um...
我 我试着劝他找人谈谈 我
Like, I... You know, I tried to get him to talk to somebody and I...
只是 我不
I just... I don't...
我以为我会
I thought I'd be...
如果我可以待在牛肉餐厅
Like, maybe if I could just... ...stay at The Beef,
我就能盯着他 然后我
I could, like, keep an eye on him and then I...
我失败了
I failed.
你没有失败 里奇
You didn't fail, Richie.
感觉像失败
Felt like that.
里奇 你没有
Richie, y-you... you didn't.
我以为那是你没去的原因
I thought that that was why you didn't go.
你以为那是我没去丧礼的原因
You thought that's why I didn't go to the funeral?
不是的
No.
他妈的住手 你又不抽烟
Fucking stop that. You don't fucking smoke.
现在谁在乎啊
Nigga, who cares right now?
没错 给我
Exactly. Give me that.
我也恨过你
I resented you too.
对 肯定的
Yeah, I'm sure.
我爱 我爱你的家人
I love... I love your family.
他们也爱你
And they love you.
他爱死你了
He fucking loved you.
我知道
I know.
我知道 他们也爱你 你知道吧
I know, and they love you. You know that, right?
我知道 但那不一样 我像是表亲
I know, but it's different. I'm like the cousin, you know?
对 但你不只是那样
Yeah, but Richie, you're more than that.
天啊 你是个他妈的白♥痴♥
Oh, my God, you're a fucking idiot.
我在努力了
I'm working on it.
是吗
Yeah?
对
Yeah.
怎么做
How?
我不知道 我觉得我得离开才行
I don't know. I feel like that's why I gotta go.
我很想念你
I missed you.
什么 就是
You what? Like, um...
你不在的那段时间 我
All that time that you were gone, like, I was...
我会一直想着
You know, I would just be, like, thinking about...
你在哪里 在做什么
you know, like, where you were and, like, what you're doing.
我不知道 就是好奇你有什么经历
And just like, I don't know, like experiences you were having.
有一次我和麦可去公路旅行
This one time that, like, me and Mikey, we took this road trip.
我们得帮吉米送东西 然后
We had to drop something off for Jimmy and, um...
我们在城外的湖边兜风
We were, like, cruising down the lake outside of town,
听着他妈的好音乐
and you know, fucking good tunes and, um...
对 有半小时的时间 我们觉得
Yeah. For like half an hour.. ...we felt like...
不知道 那一切感觉很完美
I don't know, like, it felt, like, perfect, you know?
再美好不过了 就像
Like that was as good as it gets, you know? Just like...
我跟我兄弟他妈的
Me and my homie just fucking, you know,
出差去 活在当下
on some trip for work, just fucking dialed.
我心想 "妈的
And like I was like, "Fuck, that's...
卡门的生活一定就像这样"
that's what Carmen's life must be like."
我以为那就是
I thought that that was kind of, like...
你的感觉
...you know, like, how you felt.
不是
No.
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
我很嫉妒
I was jealous.
我买♥♥了一本他妈的烹饪书
I bought a fucking cookbook.
你买♥♥了一本烹饪书
You bought a cookbook?
对 我不知道 我只是想看看有啥大不了的
Yeah, I don't know. Well, like, I just wanted to see what the big deal was.
你买♥♥了哪本烹饪书
Which cookbook did you buy?
《法式洗衣坊》
French Laundry.
它他妈太扯了 对
It's fucking demented. Yeah.
它根本不是烹饪书 而是魏氏智力测验
That's not even a cookbook. That's like a Wechsler intelligence exam.
该死的圆形模具 去你的
Fucking circular stencil? Fuck you.
不容易学 真的
It's not easy. It's not. It's not.
但我在想 如果这小子
But I was thinking, like, if this kid's...
他要是能搞懂这些疯狂的东西 就是个他妈的神人
He's a fucking G if he can figure out this insane bullshit, you know?
你不觉得抛下这一切是个错误吗
You don't think it's wrong for you to, like, walk away from all that?
我不知道我是什么人 里奇
I-I don't know what I'm like, Richie.
什么意思
What do you mean?
出了厨房♥ 我就不知道我是什么人
Like, outside of the kitchen, I don't know what I'm like.
但餐厅会
But the restaurant, it's gonna be...
会很棒的 会没事的
It's gonna be good. It's gonna be fine. You know?
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
我知道
I know.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我怎么知道 我们还有你 对吧
How do I know? I mean, we still got you, right?
拜托别说你也要辞职
Please tell me you're not quitting too.
看情况
Depends.
什么情况
On what?
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表