剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
he's good at what he does.
你们很亲近吗
And you guys are very close?
应该吧
Oh... ...I think so.
对 我刚说的就是这个意思
Yeah, you see, that's exactly what I was talking about.
那不是很怪吗
Isn't that strange?
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是我说的
Well, what I was saying.
有时候工作上的家人比血缘上的家人更亲
Like, sometimes your work family is closer to you than your family-family.
这个嘛
Oh, well, um...
但有时候我觉得工作上的家人
I mean, sometimes I feel like your work family is, like,
也算是你的家人 就像一个大的
part of your family-family, though. You know, like, it's one big,
我不知道 大家庭
I don't know, family-family.
对
Yeah.
如果运气好的话
If you're lucky.
我要走了 好
I'm gonna... I'm gonna head out. Okay.
你能掩护我吗
So, will you cover me?
当然 没问题 好
Sure. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. Okay. Okay.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
好
All right.
你得回到下面去 你得再试一次
You gotta get back under there. You gotta try again.
好 好吗
Okay. Yeah?
现在吗 对
Like, now? Yeah.
深呼吸 好吗
But just, like, take a breath, all right?
你好 克莱儿小熊
Yo. Hi... Hey. Hey, Claire Bear.
你好吗 我很好
How you doing? I'm good.
怎么了
What's-What's going on?
我们 我们有个小状况
Oh, we, you know, we got a little situation.
什么状况 我在摧毁一个小孩的人生
What's the situation? I'm destroying a child's life.
好 你真是够了
Okay. Enough with that already.
听着 我很紧张 而且跟这件事无关
Look, I'm nervous. And it's not about this.
不是 我很爱小蒂 我知道一切都会没事
It's not... I love Tiff so much, and I know that that's gonna be okay.
但我一直想告诉里奇
But what I've been trying to tell Richie
我对于成为继父很紧张
is that I'm nervous about being a stepdad, man.
我甚至没办法让她从桌子底下出来 克莱儿小熊 我
And I can't even get her out from under a table, Claire Bear, I--
她为什么在桌子底下
Why is she under a table?
她不想跳舞 那就别叫她跳舞
She didn't wanna dance. So don't have her dance.
重点不是跳舞 而是
Well, it's not about the dance. It's--
那重点是什么 是 我不知道 是
Well, then, what's-what's it about? It's... I don't know. It's like...
是
It's...
老兄 她每次跟你相处后回到家
Hey, man, every time she comes home from spending time with you,
就会一直谈论那段时光
all she can do is talk about it,
说个不停
nonstop.
我很高兴 因为你是很棒的人 也是很棒的父亲
And I love that, because you're a great dude and you're an amazing father.
我不想妨碍你们 因为我爱你 老兄
And I don't want to get in the way of that because I love you, man.
我希望一切顺利 也不想弄得很僵
And I want this to be great, and I don't want it to be strange.
但我就是
But I just, like...
我希望
I want...
我能让她从桌子底下出来
I wanna be able to get her out from under the table,
我希望她也稍微喜欢我 好吗
and I want her to, like, like me a little bit, too, okay?
好 法兰克 听我说 好吗
All right. Frank. Frank, listen to me, all right?
我每次送她到你家
Every time I drop her off at your house,
我他妈都抱着那孩子 好像那是最后一面 对吧
I fucking hug that kid like I'm never gonna see her again, right?
好像我会被淘汰
Like I'm gonna get phased out.
而且每次你送她到我家
And every time you drop her off at my house
或是我来接她回家 她开口闭口都是法兰克
or I come and pick her back up, all she can do is talk about Frank.
"法兰克" 这个 "法兰克"那个
"Frank" this, "Frank" that.
少来 对 把我他妈的逼疯了
No. Yes. It drives me fucking nuts.
谢了 老兄
Thanks, man.
回去下面 再试一次 对 好
Get back under there. Try again. Yeah. Okay.
对 好
Yeah. Okay.
去吧
Come on.
好
Okay. All right.
好
Okay.
是真的吗
Is that true?
他妈的才不是
Fuck no.
因为我心想 "搞什么" 你真是个好人
'Cause I was like, "What the fuck?" You're such a good dude.
天啊 抱歉 没关系 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Sorry. Sorry. No. No. You're okay?
对 我没事 不行 不可能的
Yeah, no, I'm fine. No, no, no, no. It's not happening.
什么 不可能的
What's that? It's not happening.
克莱儿 你要试试看吗
Claire, wanna give it a try?
好主意 好吧 我的荣幸
That's a good idea. Okay, honored.
宝贝 你要跟克莱儿小熊阿姨说话吗
Hey, babe, you wanna talk to Auntie Claire Bear?
好 好 祝我好运
All right. All right. Wish me luck.
祝你好运
All the luck.
伊娃
Hi, Evie.
这一定会很棒
This will be good.
谢谢你 好
Thank you. Yeah.
别抱我
Nah.
你真是个好人
You're such a good dude, man.
好了
All right. All right, all right, all right.
来自♥拍♥ 什么 什么 你在 来 笑一个
Selfie. Selfie, selfie. Come on, smile! What? What are you--
你怎么没说你有女朋友
Why didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend?
什么 你怎么没说你有女朋友
What? Why didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend?
因为你对我历任女朋友都很坏
Because you're mean to all of my girlfriends.
你都不友善 你都不善待
You've never been nice.
我们的女朋友
To any of our girlfriends.
记得艾莉森吗 对 为什么
Remember Alison? Yeah. Why?
你对艾莉森友善吗 我知道我没凶她
Were you nice to Alison? I know I wasn't, I mean...
她 对 我是该凶一点 那是我的工作
She... Yeah, I'm supposed to. That's my job.
你们专挑坏女友 那是你的工作 "坏女友"
You pick bad girlfriends. That's your job? "Bad girlfriends"?
我们的女朋友很棒 你害我女朋友想太多
We have amazing girlfriends. You put my girlfriends in their head.
对 你会吓到她们 我知道
Yeah. You scare them. I know.
因为我想更了解她们
It's because I wanna get to know them better.
好 但这次是真的 凯莉是真命天女
Okay, but this one's for real. Kelly is the real thing.
什么 对
What? Yes.
外面那个 对
The one out there? Yes.
我不这么认为
Oh, I don't think so.
为什么 什么 不 她是
Why? What? No. Yes.
你根本还没跟她说到话 你在说什么
You haven't even talked to her. What are you talking about?
你盯着她的鞋子看太久了
You were staring at her shoes for too long.
对 因为那双鞋真的很丑 那会说明一个人的特质
I know. 'Cause the shoes were really bad. And it says a lot about a person.
谁在乎啊 你觉得妈会喜欢她吗
No one's gonna care. Do you think Mom would like her?
不会 什么
No. What?
我不喜欢 她就不会喜欢 你现在害我想太多了
If I don't like her, Mom wouldn't have. Now you're in my head.
你在说什么 也许你是该多想想
What are you talking about? Maybe you should be.
用用脑袋 因为 你们懂的
Use your head. It's because... Listen, you get it.
因为我太爱你们两个了 我很爱你们
It's because I love you both so much. I love you so much. Okay?
我知道 我们也爱你 我也爱你 我爱你
I know. We love you too. I love you too. I love you.
好 但你们认真点 好吗
Yeah. Get your head in the game, though. Okay?
好 我有啊 我很认真
Okay. It is. My head's in the game.
没有 你们从来没有 你可以
It's not. It never was. Can you--
但现在是时候了 好
But it's time now. Okay.
你好 你好
Hey. Hi.
她走了
She left.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
好 刚才
Okay. Was that...
那
It's...
还好吗 对 完全没事
It was okay? Yeah. It was totally fine.
是吗 真的 对
Yeah? Really. Yes, yes.
很好 是啊
Good. Yeah.
呃
Um...
我想这对她来说也很困难或奇怪
I think it was hard or weird for her too, you know.
面对一切 每个人 对 我知道
Just everything, everybody. Yeah. No, I know.
我正在努力
I'm trying to, you know, make some room for that.
消化那一切 是吗
I'm trying to think about that. Are you?
我在努力 对
I'm trying to, yeah.
好
Okay.
怎么样
What's up?
她想见你们两个
She'd liked to see you both.
好 对
Okay. Yeah.
有进展了
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表