剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
天啊
Geez. Jesus.
我 我得见莎拉·比林斯女士
I... I... I have to see Lady Sarah Billings.
她正在做疗程 你想要留言吗
Well, she's having her treatment now. May I take a message?
安保人员
Security.
天啊 难怪他们叫它马桶水
Phew. Jesus. No wonder they call it toilet water.
女士 你不能进去
Ma'am. Ma'am, you can't go in there.
你叫什么名字 厄尔
What's your name? Earl.
厄尔 你看起来是个聪明人
Earl. You look like a smart guy, Earl.
你有看到这张脸吗
You see this face?
这是走投无路的女人的脸 厄尔 一个
This is the face of a woman on the edge, Earl. A--
(夏比洛)
喂
Uh... Hello.
你好吗 辛妮
What's up, Syd?
你好吗
Hey, how's it going?
抱歉 你在忙吗 我能晚点再打
Sorry, are you busy? I can call later.
呃
Um...
没有 现在说吧 什么事
No, now's good. What's up?
我在新店面
Hey, I'm in the new spot.
太棒了
Amazing, amazing. Amazing.
是啊 你想来吗
Yeah, you wanna come by?
现在吗 好啊
Oh, now? Um... Sure.
我想去 但我有
I would, but I have...
我约了一小时后要弄头发 所以
I have a hair appointment in an hour, so, uh...
你要弄完再过来吗 你得看看这里 辛妮
You wanna swing by after? You gotta check the place out, Syd.
没错 我知道 但我约了要弄头发
No, no, I know, but I have a hair appointment.
好 那我们两小时后见 我会把一切准备好
Great. So I'll see you in what, two hours? I'll set everything up.
不行 两小时不够
No, no, no, no. Um... No. Not two hours. No.
会超过两小时
More than two hours?
你要染头发还是怎样
Are you getting your hair dyed or something?
呃
Uh...
这样好了 让我看看
You know what... Let me see...
你能传讯息给我吗
Uh, can you text me, maybe?
传讯息给我 我看看我能不能赶到
Text me, and then I'll see if I can make it.
我会尽量先过去 也许我能改约晚一点
I'll try to make it before. Maybe I can push the appointment or something.
太好了
Great.
好 没问题 谢了
Okay, cool, thanks.
好 再见
All right, bye.
你想在这里工作 还是想要活命
Do you want to work here, or do you want to live?
我不干了
I quit. I quit.
辛妮
Syd! Hey.
你差点走过头
You almost missed us.
你好
Hi. Hey.
你好吗
Come on in.
这里很棒吧 天啊
Can you believe this? Wow.
抱歉 音乐太大声了吗 不会
Sorry, is this, uh, too loud? Uh... Oh, no. It's--
你知道这家伙吗 这是东岸的玩意 但这首很经典
Do you know this guy? It's East Coast shit, but it's a classic.
重点是你想播什么都行 不播也行
And the point is I want you to play what you want. Or nothing.
好 这 这很疯狂
Yeah. This is... This is crazy.
对 我带你参观 播点音乐吧
Yeah. Let me walk you around. Play something.
好 由你接管
Okay. Like, take the reins.
别管这些 它们不会留在这里
Ignore all this. This is not gonna be here.
它们不会留在这里
This is not gonna be here.
哦
Ooh.
好哦 真有气氛
Oh, okay. Yeah, vibes.
干
Fuck.
莫札特
A little Mozart.
是贝多芬 好耶
Beethoven. Nice.
这当然只是基本架构
So obviously this is just the bones,
但我要厨房♥尽可能开放 有效率
but I want the kitchen to be as open and as efficient as possible.
我知道小熊的是封闭式 对吧
I know The Bear's closed off right now, right?
对 听着 没有所谓的正确做法
Yeah. Well, listen, there is no right way.
我只觉得当整个团队都觉得被看见
I just feel like when the whole team feels seen
觉得他们能融入餐厅和氛围
and they're a part of the dining room and the ambience
又能和顾客接触
and they're engaging with the clientele,
他们的厨艺会更好 做事更俐落 也更少鬼叫
they cook better and work cleaner and yell a lot less.
对 是真的
Yeah, it's really true.
这是要用来放窑的吗
Um... Is this gonna be for the hearth?
很猛吧 正在上涂料
Epic, right? Getting the coding right now.
想像一下 披萨 整条鱼 对吧
Imagine this: pizzas, a whole fish, right?
我知道我们还没讨论菜单 但拜托
I know we haven't jammed on the menu yet, but come on,
引进一些非洲加勒比海的风味吧
bring in some of those Afro-Caribbean influences?
好 当然
Yeah, for sure.
我跟建筑师谈过 他在考虑
Oh, and I talked to the architect, and he's thinking
装一些小小的秘密储物格
about putting in these secret little storage compartments
给厨师和服务生用
for the chefs and the servers.
那还蛮可爱的 天啊 谢了
That's actually really cute. Oh, gee. Thanks.
我不是那个意思 我开玩笑的 辛妮
That's not what I meant. I'm kidding, Syd.
但也不算是 因为我在考虑
But also I'm not, because I'm thinking about
你可能也一直在考虑的事情
all of the things that you're probably thinking about all the time too.
因为我想建立一个 能解决问题的机制 对吧
Because I want to build something that does something about it, right?
那都会从这里开始
And that all starts here.
这里
Here?
这会是办公室 好吗
This is gonna be the office, right?
因为我们在餐期外所做的一切也一样重要
Because everything we do outside of service is gonna be just as important.
我一直在制订预算
Right, so I've been working on a budget
好建立全面的医疗保险计划
to create a comprehensive health-care program.
你 真有野心
Oh, that's... that's ambitious.
那当然很棒 但就是有点
I mean, it's amazing, obviously, but it's just a little--
没错 我知道 但我们应该做得到
No, no, I know, I know, but I think we can do it,
那只是开始而已
you know, and that's just the start.
在我们有生之年 这行都不会有什么人资部门 对吧
We're never gonna have HR in this business as long as we're alive, right?
但为什么不能有某种学习与发展计划
But why can't there be some sort of learning and development program?
像培训吗
Like training?
对 没错 但不只是发展餐厅
Yeah, exactly, but not just developing the restaurant
还有在这里工作的人
but the human beings that work here.
其实我想过一个点子
Um, I actually... I had this idea...
呃
Um...
我们也实行了 我们送我们的糕点师去哥本哈根
And we did it. We sent our pastry chef to Copenhagen.
对 结果很棒
Yeah. Yeah. And it was great.
他回来后 变得不太一样 干劲十足吧
He came back, like... I mean, just changed, like, kind of supercharged.
当然了
I'm sure.
那真的 我不知道 大概像那样
And it was... I don't know... Something like that,
但要有真正的支援 而不只是随便
but with actual support and not just... I don't know...
那就是我想要说的
I mean, that is exactly what I'm trying to say.
你知道吗 好
You know? Um... Yeah. Yeah.
我想跳脱传统思维
I wanna think outside the box.
像是这里的环境 氛围 还有我们雇用的人
Like how this place is, and feels, and who we hire too.
我也不想当唯一的领队
And I don't wanna be the only one steering the ship.
更不想当那种雇用一个女人
And certainly don't wanna be one of those guys that hires a woman
然后厨房♥里其他人 都像我这样的男人 对吧
and then everybody else in the kitchen is just guys that look like me, right?
除非那是你要的 不 那不是我要的
Unless that's what you want. No, that is not what I want.
很好 好 那不会发生
Great. Okay, then it's not gonna be.
听着 我们有资金 有空间 一起打造这里吧
Listen, we got the money, we got the space. Let's build this thing.
我们一直以为达内尔是个无赖
So all this time we thought Darnell was a bum.
因为他是个无赖 一直都是
'Cause he is a bum. And was.
他叫达内尔 那是无赖的名字 但你听我说
His name is Darnell. That's a bum name. But girl. Girl. Girl.
我没遇过叫达内尔的好人 他很有钱
Never met a good man named Darnell. He had money.
他在德州有另一个家庭 德州耶 什么 在德州有什么
He had a second family in Texas. Texas! What? What's in Texas?
达内尔的另一个家庭 快跟上
Girl, Darnell's second family. Girl, keep up.
TJ
TJ!
于是玛丽飞到德州 不会吧
So, Mary flew her ass to Texas. No.
玛丽发现这家伙在 某个宝宝初领圣体的会场
Mary found this man at a baby's first communion.
什么 他的宝宝
What? His baby.
他另一个家庭的宝宝的初领圣体
His second family baby first communion.
等等 那不是叫洗礼吗
Wait. Wait, isn't that called a christening?
等一下
Hold on.
喂
Hello.
对 我就是
Yes, this is she.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
我很高兴她推荐我
I am so happy she recommended me.
不过今天是我唯一的休假日 我建议你
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表