剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
I don't know. I just guess...
很讶异你当时在场 就这样
I'm surprised you were there, that's all.
我和麦可成了很好的朋友
Well, Mikey and I became pretty good friends.
胡说八道
Well, that's bullshit.
不是
Nope.
什么时候
When?
你不在的时候
When you weren't around.
那太扯了
That's fucking wild.
或许吧
Maybe.
你们会一起混吗
So, what, you guys would just hang out?
朝彼此丢东西
Throw shit at each other?
不是
No.
我过去找你妈
I'd go over there to see your ma,
麦可也在 我们会一起聊天
and, um, Mikey'd be there and we'd hang out and he'd talk.
他说了很多关于你的事
He told me everything about you.
你听起来很棒
You sounded great.
所以你们突然就和解了
So you guys were suddenly just cool?
我是突然不想当他爸爸了
I think I was suddenly not trying to be his dad.
我跟你妈 我们是老朋友 好吗
And your ma and I, we're old friends, okay?
她也过得很好
And she's doing real well too.
不再开车撞破房♥子了
Not driving cars through houses?
她不再把事情都闷在心里
She's not keeping everything so locked-up.
太棒了
Tremendous.
对 我能说句话吗
Yeah. Can I say something?
你想说什么都可以
You can say whatever you want.
你妈
Your ma...
心里有很多的痛苦
There's a lot of pain in there.
对 不是盖的
Yeah, no shit.
但她正在学着说出来 免得
But she's learning to talk about it before...
免得什么
Before what?
免得心事越积越多
Before... ...it builds up.
我也在学习 好吗
And I'm learning that too, okay?
我现在一周去三次互助会
I've been going to meetings, like, three times a week.
讨论错误 上帝之类的事
Talking about mistakes, and God and shit.
越是这么做 就越意识到 人们并没有那么不同
And the more you do that, the more you realize that people are not so different.
嗯
Hm.
例如谁 例如你
Like who? Like you.
你跟她
You and her.
对 你们两个都很敏感 你们两个性子都很烈
Yeah. You're both real sensitive. You're both real intense.
我不确定你有了解我到能这么说
I'm not sure you know me well enough to say that.
好
Okay. Okay.
但我觉得你离开是明智之举
But I think you leaving was the smart thing to do.
我觉得你不应该因此自责
And I don't think you should bust your own balls over it.
为什么
How come?
因为有时候为了打破模式
'Cause sometimes to break patterns...
你得打破模式 小子
you gotta break patterns, man.
我相信那并不容易
And I'm... I'm sure it's not easy.
是啊
Yeah.
很高兴她好多了 她是好多了
I'm glad she's doing better. Well, she is.
我绝对不会叫你去看她
And I would never tell you to go visit her,
但你应 好
but you sh- Yeah.
但是 没关系
But... It's fine.
你跟麦可和好是好事
It's nice that you and Mikey were cool.
对 很好
Yeah, it was nice.
大概有点晚了 但
It was probably a little late, but...
他真的会提到我的事
He would really talk about me?
常常提到
All the time.
说一件事来听听
Name one thing.
一件事
One thing? One thing?
就一件
Just one? Uh...
他说你有一次用马铃薯包住鱼
He told me you wrapped fish in potato once.
那说得通吗
Does that make sense?
说得通
Yeah.
他说你用蚂蚁做料理
He told me you made something with ants.
他说你在全世界最棒的餐厅工作 两次
He told me you worked at the best restaurant in the world. Twice.
好 我相信你
Yeah. I believe you.
他说他以你为荣
He told me he was proud of you.
谢谢你没叫我去看她
Thanks for not telling me to go visit her.
谢谢你难吃的口香糖
Thanks for the shitty gum.
你喜欢在那里工作吗
So, do you like working there?
喜欢 是吗
Yeah. Yeah?
非常喜欢
Very much, yeah.
其实我在那里工作过
Yeah. You know, I worked there once.
真的吗
Oh, really? Mm-hmm.
也不算是 但算是啦
Well, I mean, not really. But kind of.
因为我丈夫买♥♥下那里时 我常待在那里
No, no, because when my husband bought it, you know, I was there all the time.
我不知道还能干嘛 对
And so I didn't know what else to do. Yeah.
所以我
So, I...
你上了速成课 对 超级速成课
You got a crash course. Yeah, major.
超级速成课
Major.
我现在还是这么觉得 就像
I still feel like that. And, like, whoa.
对 我不知道那会不会有停止的一天
Yeah, well, I don't know if you ever stop feeling that.
不会 我知道不会的 是啊
No, yeah. No, I know you don't. Yeah.
那里好吵
Like, it's so loud.
好吵 对 好吵
It's so loud. Yeah. So loud.
我都觉得"大家可以闭嘴吗" 我是说真的
I feel like, "Can people just shut the fuck up?" I mean it.
对
Yeah.
不 是真的 对
No, no, for sure. Yeah.
但老实说
But, I-I'll be honest.
有时候我喜欢那些噪音
Sometimes I like the noise.
这样很疯狂吗 有点疯狂
Is that crazy? It's a little crazy.
这个嘛 我们都有点疯狂
Well, I mean, yeah. We're all a little crazy.
是啊 我
Sure. I, um...
你知道我真正喜欢的是
You know wha... Do you know what I actually loved...
什么 那里的什么吗
What? ...about it?
我喜欢每天见到同样的人
I loved seeing the same people everyday.
在那里工作的人似乎非常
You know, the people that worked there just felt very...
有活力
alive.
我不知道 那是很奇怪的安慰
I don't know. It's a strange comfort.
不 我懂
No, I get it.
也许这是后见之明 我不知道 我不这么认为
Maybe it's hindsight. I don't know. No, I don't think so.
我有同感
I'm there with you.
是啊
Yeah.
呃
Um...
那么 卡门是什么样的同事
So, what, uh, kind of coworker is Carmen?
这个嘛 他很厉害
Well, I mean, he's great.
我相信
I believe it.
我是说 他真的非常擅长他的工作
I mean, like... No, but he's genuinely so, so good, um, at what he does.
他只是
I mean, he just...
他是世界上最厉害的厨师之一 无庸置疑
He's one of the best in the world, like, without a doubt.
那是不是很离谱
Isn't that the damnedest thing?
他真的很努力
He works really hard.
而且很在乎
And cares.
他真的很在乎
Like, really cares.
他希望情况变得比现在更好
And wants things to be better than they are.
包括他自己 还有
Like, himself included and...
他总是在工作 就像
I mean, he's just always working, you know? Like...
其实有件事蛮疯狂的
Actually this is pretty wild.
我不晓得他知不知道 但我几年前去过纽约
I don't even know if he knows this, but I went to New York a few years ago,
因为我很想吃他做的料理
'cause I, like, I wanted to eat his food so badly, you know?
我们当时还不认识
This was before we even knew each other and um...
那是我吃过最棒的一餐
Hands down the best meal of my life.
我得分三张信♥用♥卡♥结♥帐♥
I mean, I had to split it on, like, 3 credit cards
因为那很贵 但是
'cause it was quite expensive,
但那真的很特别
but it was really special, you know?
天啊
Wow.
小卡很特别
Carm's special.
他做的事很特别
What he does is special.
他有时候确实对自己很严格
He definitely, you know, can be hard on himself.
但是
But...
他的厨艺很高超
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表